Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eris Market - erismarket.com

I am not the Admin.

Eris Market

Welcome To ErisMarket.Com

Welcome To Eris market!!! Eris market is a private investment club found in Jun 2005 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on September, 2007. As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients. Our professional team, located in offices worldwide, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world. Eris market has various established relationships with reputable private investment

Investment Plans:

1.6% for 15 business days (Principal Back)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Starter Plan $1 - $100 1.60

1.8% for 30 business days (Principal Back)

Advanced Plan $101 - $500 1.80

2.0% for 60 business days (Principal Back)

Master Plan $501 - $8,000 2.00

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

Up to 6% ref. commission

Link: http://erismarket.com/

Yes i guess this site is really promising with their plans and their monitors. They are also listed in goldpoll and i guess that is a big plus for any HYIP. So far all their monitors are still in waiting status but if ever they paying status for today, i will definitely take my chances here.

1.6 percentage after 15 days is average rate and I think it is good.I see many monitors start to monitor this site and I see goldpoll too.It seem good site in another reason is design and script is very well too.It is worth to invest in this site.

This program has been paying for one week now, latest payment proof that can be found around is of 9th March, it is not surprising to see this one active this longer, these plans offer sustainable ROI, hopefully, this one will stay active for at least hundred days or more.

The best possible project has been found here. We really like their way of thinking because they just give very calculative profit. I would like to give one suggestion to the company because they need to install better security system to make their site elite. We can get start with them for just $1, because it's best for test. Hope we should get pay because 1.6% won't be heavy on then. Expect compound feature from them by which our profit will be invested automatically.

for me their ROI rate is quite good :D, as i can see many member also paid in this site, and talking about HYIP monitors, i see they listed as the paid program one of the is goldpoll, which you all can access here: http://www.goldpoll.net/details/18696/ , and it is good they supported AP as one of their payment processor, i am sure we can minimize risk to be scammed here.

Good news is still we can found their payout ratio. So we may stay here for next couple of days. Probably they may pay us for this march at-least. Some monitors have made them legit but still waiting for some popular monitor's response. Only a requested matter is they just hide their server record. We expect to see their daily status and monthly status by which we can judge their current status.

Very nice looking site, although no SSL or DDOS protection available for peace of mind. But since the ROI in all their plans is very reasonable, and because multiple monitors on-site report this one as paying, I don't see that as any deal breaker. Plans starting with $1 provide easy entrypoint to hyip newbies with not much at stake, if not for the fact that also the income will be very small for such small investment.

so far i only looking that in GP the still have good status, and based on that i see their payout is about 18% from their investment and in most HYIP monitors, this program listed as the paid program include in GP too :D, and i cannot recommend anymore but if you want to invest i still think this program good for it at the moment

Latest statistics update of this program is that this one has been paying for two weeks as of now and still continues to manage to stay active, last paid on 16th March, just two to three days to go that the first round with the first plan of 15 business days will come out as successful for early investors, hopefully it will stay active.

Eris market is not that popular and i can see that they purchased standard listing on most of the monitors, didnt spend a lot on advertising.Its sustaining so nothing to worry about now but i am unsure whether its safe to invest now or not.Most of the 15-20 days terms sites i came across goes scam in 1 or 2 cycles.

Still Eris Market has given their best possible support. We heard that they just tried to give us on-time payment by which their goodwill should increase and people can get depend upon them. As per monitor's record their last payout was found on 2 days ago mean 16th of March. We hope that all people should get some more payout within next two days.

Nice to know this program has been active for this longer for sixteen days and continues to pay, it seems the first round with the fifteen business days plan of early investors coming to an end successfully, the latest payment proofs of 17th March can be found around, hopefully it will grow to be more powerful hyip.