Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investprogrambank - investprogrambank.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to InvestProgramBank.com!

InvestProgramBank.com is a private investment program which invests mainly in Foreign Exchange (FOREX), Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures, and with Commodities, Real Estate, and fixed income products. We are established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. Our success is founded on the strength of investment research.

It was created for the purpose of providing it's membership with the safest and most secure investment programs available, with the best possible and achievable in returns at a minimum of risk, because all terms of deposits and interests are at the of reasonable values. With our program we offer you a continuous daily profits that will be transferred directly to your e-Payment account.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

15 days 0.95% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $799 0.95

Calculate your profit >>

35 days 1.5% daily

Plan 2 $800 - $3,000 1.50

Calculate your profit >>

47 days 1.8% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 3 $3,001 - $8,000 1.80

Calculate your profit >>

60 days 2.0% daily

Plan 4 $8,001 and more 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

this program lifetime is 2 days old, and i see there is 3 hyip monitors that listed them, but so far still waiting because they just listed this program today, the script that they used for the site is normal, but not good or look professional, but so far i see some investors that post their payment proof of this site

The plans are quite good even though i can say that the first plan has a little low ROI with just .95% daily. I don't know about this site yet but i guess the site has a lot of promise within it. If only the second plan has a low minimum for like $20, i would choose that plan because it is really sustainable and profitable.

Low rate usually make the site last longer than high rate. But still we need to be caution with this. even though the minimum to invest is one dollar if we loss one dollar it still one dollar no matter how you view it. I think its proper only that we check if theirs banners or if theirs hyip monitoring site that invest big in here also before we even think of investing in here.

Wow! this is awesome for everybody. Because due to boarder line profit it should be affordable for the admin, due to low $1 of base amount it can be effective for all investors. I think there are good plans inside the site but we can take only their 1st plans because others base amounts are too high. But right now I can't access the site. So want to request you all that in future if the site can access then please give a reply here.

The program, by it's domain name, reminds me of CreditProgramBank, even the plan features are similar for both the programs, this program is just around a week old and already there is one monitor with notp aying status for thsi one, currently the site is inaccessible from my end.

This is really a good sign of a hyip site that they just crossed a week and running over 9 days. I followed their fund status, it really good for run any company because deposit figure is far bigger than withdraw. We also can see some monitor stayed at rating section and tell us that they are paying now. Admin would like to request the admin that if they need to become an elite site or any long term stable site then they need to attach some security certificate like ssl and site lock.

well, this program still active until now and it is about 9 days since the first time they launched their program, and in many HYIP forum such as TG i still see everyday some investors and HYIP monitors share their own payment proof, and until now still listed as the paid program.

Glad to see that this program is running with a glory. 2 weeks over and their total fund status is very very good because all members have deposited over $23K - but their payout ration was not expectable because they only given over $350+. We hope that admin should increase their payout limit by which we can see payout ration of 50% at least.