Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eurobuxcenter - eurobuxcenter.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner1.gif

• 1 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION

• No minimum payout.

• No need investment in order to request payout.

Privilege : Standard

Pay Per Click : 0.01€

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.001€

Clicks Needed For Payout : 100

Payout Minimum : 0$

Payout Method : Manually

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & PP

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

• 2 weeks later...

the admins of these sites should to know that it is not the best currency to pay using it .

Stop blabbering, out of the most popular currencies used on PTC sites, euros are most sought after, and I'd rather earn in euros than USD - much higher earning with no downsides.

It's too bad that the admin has blocked the ads section from unregistered visitors, so there's no means of estimating if this site would be worth ones time. But as they've only paid €7 for over 2300 members in two weeks, it must not be that much the amount of ads that they have.

no minimum payout is good feature , but I noticed that recently there are alot of buxhost sites decided to pay using Euro currency , the admins of these sites should to know that it is not the best currency to pay using it .

LOL, that is right this euro not used in many PTC site, but if you know what this currency give to you, you must be sorry , they offer high rate rather than the one that paid by USD :D, and if you look carefully this site already have a lot of members, and i am sure that because of the rate they have