Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dividendservice - dividendservice.com

this program still paying until now :D, and it is about 50 days since the first time they launched to the public :D, you can see more update about this site in their facebook page: https://www.facebook...dividendservice it seems before many members cannot access the site but in my end this site still accessible :D.

You are right that this site is paying now and they just willing to complete two successful month. As their daily RoI is very impressive and natural so they could able to make a stable business. We expect some bonus as celebration gift from them. As well as they should become an elite in future. Hope for some more payouts from them.

Good to know this program has been around two months online successfully, that is definitely quite a big achievement in these current situations in the hyip industry, but this site is currently inaccessible from my end, I also have heard about the accessibility issues with this site recently on MNO monitor as well.

Good to know this program has been around two months online successfully, that is definitely quite a big achievement in these current situations in the hyip industry, but this site is currently inaccessible from my end, I also have heard about the accessibility issues with this site recently on MNO monitor as well.

yeah this site still paying and i can see some proof , and what you said about the accessiblity of this site is right, today i cannot access this site, i think something wrong happen with this program i see there are some investors who already reached about 90% of their investment here, which make me more worried about scamming things

The minimum that is set at $5 is quite comfortable feature, and in these two months, I think the early investors might have successfully, done with four rounds successfully, with the first plan that has term of 15 days, it's very much convenient that we can either reinvest or tale out the principal on our comfort.

After many times later I found them online at their online support system. So we can clear any doubt about our problems. I followed their latest news letter where they just told about some data fetch problem due to server data problem. So I would like to say them to protect their sever perfectly and try to manage more correspondence server who can give additional support or any emergency back up. Expect some display screen at their home page.

i think it doesn't matter but from what i see this site stil paying, you can check their status, and also the payment proof they have in some forums, which make me this site could stay longer i see they listed more than 36 hyip monitors at the moment with mostly have "paying" status :D