Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

worldofprofit - worldofprofit.net

Life time of the program is 39 days now and has been performing good so far, I am sure this program will successfully reach the fifty days online milestone easily, so around ten days more to manage to stay active and investors really need these kind of reliable short term programs where there is a chance to make huge profits.

even the ROI plan here is short term investment plan, but from what i see admin here is a good one at the moment, because somehow he can paid the members without need to be have a lot of problem before, and i agree with you, after looking at many aspect this program looks like will stay a bit

guys i just want to update you guys that the program is neither having problem for now or has stop paying, couple of monitor now have them as problem and someother is saying waiting, so guys please check very well before you guys invest here.

really ? this site stopped paying ? I guessed that because some investors said that they did not received their pending payments for long time . so this site is closed because also some monitors already changed their status .

@omar-winner, uh well that is kind of obvious,if investors not receiving their pending payments, then surely it has stopped paying. The hyip monitors are usually the quickest to tell us whether a site is is paying or not.

Luckily for me, I got my profit just after 1 day. which was pretty close to the date when they went scam. phew.

If that is the case then I think its useless to keep this thread open if the site is not paying anymore. Its really frustrating if you loss money in hyip investments. this month I loss 10 dollars again. But sad to say its in forex trading. I don't mind losing at long in the end I learn from my loses and I'm going to earn good at the end. Unlike in hyip that once a site turn to scam that's the end.