Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nano-finances - nano-finances.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome

Nano-Finances investing in future sciences such as Nanotechnology, Molecular Nanotechnology (MNT), MicroElectroMechanical Systems (MEMS), NanoElectroMechanical Systems (NEMS), Nanomedicine, Nanobiotechnology, Nanoelectronics, Nanofabrication, Computational Nanotechnology, Quantum Computers, and Artificial Intelligence - to name just a few.

All funds are fully managed by Nano Finances Corp, a British Virgin Islands registered (reg. no. 624699) investment company since May 2004. We have developed and launched the Nano-Finances investment website after 6 years of successfull offline business.

PLAN 1:

5% Daily for

40 Calendar Days

Amount Range :$/€ 5-500

PLAN 2:

5.5% Daily for

40 Calendar Days

Amount Range :$/€ 501-2500

PLAN 3:

6% Daily for

40 Calendar Days

Amount Range :$/€ 2501-10000

PLAN 4:

7% Daily for

40 Calendar Days

Amount Range :$/€ +10000

TO LINK: http://nano-finances.com/

This program is using available in multi languages International other than English, good to see the admin is promoting the business advertising on DMT forum, however I could not find any monitor added in their ratings page, anyway, DDOS protected by KODDOS is a nice feature here.

@archu: beside of that feature, i see that they have certificate, i don't know for what but i cannot see click the image, it only turn me back to the homepage and i see in all hyip monitoring that invest here, all of them listed this program as paid program, and we can check our investment here by their tracking feature

Investment plans are not highly sustainable but upon good promotion i think it should sustain for couple of months.We can see this thread is pinned here and also the banner is getting advertised on the top.Won't be a good idea to jump in early though.

Life time is just three days and minimum allowed to participate in this mid term program is as low as $5 which is affordable for many of us, and quite new program, which can be considered to risk in as many investors usually think to get into hyips like this at the early stage of the programs.

Life time is just three days and minimum allowed to participate in this mid term program is as low as $5 which is affordable for many of us, and quite new program, which can be considered to risk in as many investors usually think to get into hyips like this at the early stage of the programs.

yeah the minimum payout is one thing that will make this site have a lot of investors, and based on the trend that i see now people prefer the middle term investment to get more profit for their investment, but at the early stage of this program i think we can pass this program

The site is well designed. looks professional and attractive to me. I have already begins to the search on this program to determine werther to joing or not. The ROI is high, the return will be high but the high ROI does not allow most program to stay longer although program with very low ROI is not a quarantee.

Being pinned here on DMT, could that mean that this site is trusted or a friend of the admin here? If DMT is advertising this site, I asume that this site could be trusted and will really pay us for long time. I can see that their rates are really sustainable and reasonable with relations to their minimum investments and payouts. I will try this site after seeing some monitors hit paying status.

Since there is no registration required and we can invest directly and get paid automatic daily until the term expires, we won't have accounts in here to log in and check the account statistics, instead there is a comfort here that we can track our deposits and payments, referrals and commissions through their tracking system available.

well, this program looks good to me, hopefully, this can go longer, I am in with a minimum of $10, will update here on the performance of the program, here is my deposit proof !

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 3/4/2012 4:13 PM

Batch: 87168491

Sent To: U7088724 (Nanofinances)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: deposit_Plan 1_ lr__******@gmail.com NANO FINANCES

Thank you.

Definitely this one is having good hyip script as it looks professional. Great to see that they have next payment session found in the homepage already. Interesting that we are also not going to register here we are directly invest here using our payment processors and will be paid on the payment process time.

Usually, in hyip history, this auto paying programs never remained active for at least one round, as far as I know, but in case of Nano Finances, we can expect few successful arounds as the admin is advertising the program on forums and monitors, even the program is using DDOS protection by KODDOS.

The life time of the sit is some 8 days and the status of the monitors are showing as paying not bad and the site seems to be sustaining one and the pay rates are okey though the period of investment is high . and i think admin is good in giving the publicity to the site .

This program hasn't paid yesterday, so most of the monitors moved the status to not paying or problem, even on DMT, the banner has been removed, I think it's stopped to pay, unfortunately, investors seem to have lost here, as this one started to have problems with the payment system quite early.