Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ozzoforex - ozzoforex.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome To Ozzo

OZzoForex.com is a leading financial services providers and is the best way for connecting you to the global markets, with no risk. We provide a safe place for you while investing the amounts you choose to invest. In short, we aim to deliver superior investment returns with no investment risk. Our activity is mainly in Forex markets and we pay a guaranteed profit to our investors. OZzoForex.com consists of a team of professionals with tremendous vast experience in various fields of Forex Trading such as Technical analysis, Fundamental analysis, Sentimental Analysis, Trading practice, Money management and more The foreign exchange market is the unique trading option even in the midst of other global market meltdowns.

Our reliable, tested and trusted forex investment services will offer the average individual the ability to take control over their own financial future.

Make a Deposit:

3.5% Daily For 45 Days ( Principal Returned At Matured )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan A $10 - $300 2.30

Plan B $301 - $500 2.60

Plan C $501 - $1,000 2.90

Plan VIP $1,001 - $3,000 3.20

Plan VVIP $3,001 - $100,000 3.50

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

Why would some here post in russian language? about this site, i think it is very profitable but the plans are unsustainable so i guess investing here is not a bad idea. But before you invest here, make sure that there are monitors already added to the site. Because last tie i checked, there are no monitors added on the site.

@valexer: for me this program more like middle term investment site, so far i don't find any problem with them, since they are just a new site and i don't find any investors shared their payment proof or any HYIP monitor that put this site on their list, one thing that i nearly forget that they have SSL and DDOS protection

The ROI seems reasonable but principal will only be returned on maturity.

It might be quite risky if the site scam before the maturity date.

In that case, the investors will be 100% in loss.

You are absolutely right,this site is having a catch, at the end of the period if admin does not return the principal or decide to stop payments then we ll not have any profits in our hand.But well this goes only for primary plan.Other plans which require big amounts may reach BEP sooner.

• 4 weeks later...

Considering the plan kind, principal returned at the end, the ROI is definitely a bit unsustainable, since it starts from 2.3% daily, but good to see this one has been active so far, for around one month, early investors might have earned good enough that they might have reached around 70% BEP during this month.

Latest news update from the program, as on 9th March regarding the additional payment option in their program that is AP payment processor !

News

Alertpay Accepted

We are now accepted Alertpay for Deposit and Withdrawal. Thank You.

Mar-9-2012 06:45:51 PM

Latest news update from the program, as on 9th March regarding the additional payment option in their program that is AP payment processor !

good news , the admin of ozzoforex accepted AP as a payment processor . it is very attractive decision because most of the investors love to invest via AP because this bank can back their money if the site scammed .

Additional payment option of AP can bring more investors to the program at this stage who have AP funds, and many investors even to this day believe that investing in a hyip via AP will be safe as they can dispute for refund in case of any unexpected events, like program turning to scam etc, for now it's PAYING for one month and that's main thing.

Additional payment option of AP can bring more investors to the program at this stage who have AP funds, and many investors even to this day believe that investing in a hyip via AP will be safe as they can dispute for refund in case of any unexpected events, like program turning to scam etc, for now it's PAYING for one month and that's main thing.

yes . the safest investments is to deposit using AP because if the site turned to scam , AP can bring your money back . this option is not in LR so rarely to find hyips accepting AP as a payment option .

They have SSL as secured site. Well, they affiliate program seems to be promising but not that stable I think to have 10% referral commission will mean that they need lot of funds to use it in there. There were a lot of hyip monitors in here and this hyip might able to reach for 1 month since they are in 25 days already.

well, yes, this program has been successfully active so far for around four weeks, it is not mentioned anywhere on their site if the principal will be returned at the end of the term, 45 business days or not, it will be a total of 103.5% profit and with principal returned it will be a total of 203.5% return on investment, double your money in around two months is worth taking risk.

it is not mentioned anywhere on their site if the principal will be returned at the end of the term

Admin did not mention about principal amount but i am 100% sure that principal will be available to withdraw at the end,otherwise making profit from this site won't be possible but anyway i this site is going well so its good to invest.

I just contacted this program customer service to ask if they pay calender or business days and within an hour they replied me explaining that they pay on business days and return capital at the end of the investment plan.

I'm now seriously considering putting some moey in this program. Should I still wait or should I just invest? The program is now 2day old. What do you guys think about this program?

Admin did not mention about principal amount but i am 100% sure that principal will be available to withdraw at the end,otherwise making profit from this site won't be possible but anyway i this site is going well so its good to invest.

yes, it must be available for return at the end, or else the total return will be just 103.5%, means just 3.5% in profit in 45 business days won't be worth our time, then a total of 103.5% profit in 45 business days will be worth, something like 2.2% daily, still stable ROI offered in these plans.

Well i have seen into the site and i found that this is a paying program and good ratings in the monitors page . but i can affort for the first plan because the minimum deposit for the first plan is $10 and for all others there are very huge minimum deposit . we can trust the long period deposits rather than short and hourly HYIP sites .

Well i have seen into the site and i found that this is a paying program and good ratings in the monitors page . but i can affort for the first plan because the minimum deposit for the first plan is $10 and for all others there are very huge minimum deposit . we can trust the long period deposits rather than short and hourly HYIP sites .

I do not think that $10 is a high minimum deposit , most of hyips already have that minimum deposit , $10 is suitable to the investors . if you want to invest by less than that amount I think you will search for a long time to find a hyip site has $5 minimum deposit or $1 .

$10 is pretty much the standard investment, and THB, anything under it won't wield any useful profit anyway - even that $10 might be a bit unuseful.

This site has valid SSL cert and strong DDOS protections to ensure investors' belief in the program, and since they've been around for a month and still are rated as paying (last paid today), I guess this one is worth the investment. The daily ROI of 2.3% with the principal back upon maturation of the term means nice profit altogether.

Really best site secured server, as we find ssl with site lock mean their platform is quite strong. I wish that we should get pay from the site for some days. 2.3% daily RoI is just over of the natural RoI but can be possible for any. We can use their Facebook connection by which we can get better support from the authority. We need to wait 30 business day or 45 calender days for get total result.

I followed their current status where I found that their growing level is not very suitable for make a big site. because they have spent many days but their total numbers of member is only 148, and only 50 account are active. I guess that they need to close their business as early as they suffer with low fund. They need to bring some attractive feature or investment scheme to become more popular.

I followed their current status where I found that their growing level is not very suitable for make a big site. because they have spent many days but their total numbers of member is only 148, and only 50 account are active. I guess that they need to close their business as early as they suffer with low fund. They need to bring some attractive feature or investment scheme to become more popular.

well even they cannot but the fact said this program is paying at the moment, and also listed in some big hyip monitors, and i think with this all must be attracted more investors to invest in this program, but i agree with you that they also need bring some attractive feature for investors here

Ozzo Forex has been online for forty days to be exact now and good to see this program has been paying so far, last payout from the program can be found of 5th April 2012, we might have not expected this program will continue this longer in order the early investors to successfully complete for pone round with the 45 days plan in next few days.