Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

2invest4 - 2invest4.com

I Am Not Admin

2 INVEST 4.COM is a group of tradesmen, brokers and profiteers, who thanks to their experience are able to guarantee you your financial success. Members of our team are spread all over the world, including both Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. We can assure you that you will gain profit through our reliable methods. Our strategy is to invest large amounts of money, mainly into Forex platform and foreign exchange and resources market, what allows us to give you such a profitable financial offer.

In Stock Capital Inc we are constantly trying to make payment procedures easier and safer. You do not need to register and waste time on filling long and complicated forms. Our solutions are carefully thought out, what allows you to invest money in just a few clicks.

There are no fees and hidden additional costs. Only easy investments made in a fast and safe way.

Weekly Plan : Payment after 5 trading days for life time

Investments

Daily Profit

Paying after 5 trading days

$25 - $50,000

0,3% - 1,2%

1,5% - 6% weekly payment

Bi-weekly Plan : Payment after 10 trading days for life time

Invest

Daily Profit

Paying after 10 trading days

$25 - $50,000

0,6% - 1,6%

6,0% - 16% bi-weekly payment

Monthly Plan : Payment after 20 trading days for life time

Invest

Daily Profit

Paying after 20 trading days

$25 - $50,000

1,0% - 2,0%

20% - 40% monthly payment

TO Link: http://2invest4.com/

Monthly Plan : Payment after 20 trading days for life time

Invest

Did I understand it right? that the payments will be received every 20 trading day? And the plan is life time plan? In short does it mean that I will going to get paid every month for ever? So that means its going to take five months only to reach bep in here?

• 4 weeks later...

These plans offer lower ROI on the basis of trading days, good to know this program has been running for one month now and the current status is paying, no registration is required, we can do direct deposit to the program and get paid automatically, hopefully, this one which looks much promising will stay active for a long time.

Very sustainable ROI in their plans, but I'm not into this kind of business model that doesn't involve user accounts - instead they just work with email and direct deposits. I know basically it changes nothing, but I just don't feel that's very secure. Also it seems that there's only two monitors on-site, and out of those only one has invested and gotten return of 19%, with the last payment being done on 16th Mar - i.e., almost week ago. So unless they're going for the bi-weekly or or monthly plan, this doesn't seem very good.

I only see here LR as their payment method. Additionally, seems they are different in means of giving payments. As it seems it is not daily according to their plan details. 5-20 days seems not good I guess as I feel it is not that easy wait for that long to get paid. I see 3 hyip monitor here seems not much interested to invest in this program.

It is good to know the site is still present and the ROI is also very sustainable. What bugs me is that there are only three monitoring sites in their rating page but according to them this HYIP is paying. I will have to search for some payment proofs to be more sure.

It is good to know the site is still present and the ROI is also very sustainable. What bugs me is that there are only three monitoring sites in their rating page but according to them this HYIP is paying. I will have to search for some payment proofs to be more sure.

I agree with you , three monitors are not enough at all . the admin should to add more monitors if he wants to get more investors . about the plans of this hyip site I can say that the plans are short term with good total returns . but the only problem here is that the minimum deposit is $25

Here we find very effective weekly plan, so we can our profit with return principle after a single week. Though our profit will be made after a week but we only get 5 day's profit due to their business day concept. This site can not be reliable for all because $25 of low minimum amount is good but hard for any newcomers. Secondly I can not support their external deposit policy - people may lose their money for use this procedure.

Here we find very effective weekly plan, so we can our profit with return principle after a single week. Though our profit will be made after a week but we only get 5 day's profit due to their business day concept. This site can not be reliable for all because $25 of low minimum amount is good but hard for any newcomers. Secondly I can not support their external deposit policy - people may lose their money for use this procedure.

but I do not think that the investments here will be safe 100%100 because there are only 3 monitors already rating the site and for my opinion I see that it is not enough at all . the admin should to add ore monitors to attract more investors .

• 2 weeks later...

@omar-winner, if you have any problem or doubt then you can use their live support option. Hopefully you may get contact with the authority. I expect that the site should give on-time payment. Side by side we also expect that very soon we will see some more monitors with paying stamp including some popular one.

Unique that this site offers a weekly and monthly percentage. But does it mean it makes it more risky since the average percentage rate is higher? This hyip is pretty convenient as well since you don't need to do any signing up to become a member. Anyone can visit and invest straight away if they wanted to. But does this mean security is worse?