Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyMoneyWay - www.moneymoneyway.com

I am not the admin of this site.

We have always strived to ensure that our investment offer is accessible to everyone. This is the reason why we have lowered the minimum deposit. We wanted to make it possible for you to evaluate and see the benefits of investing with instantlygold.com without having to raise substantial investment capital.

Once you are 100% satisfied with the reliability and security of our company, you can proceed to make a larger investment. Our plans are tailor-made to meet the needs and requirements of investors of varying financial resources. Funds received from our members are diversified and invested into various financial sectors that generate the profit to sustain the program. MoneyMoneyWay.com is the right place to start with if you're willing to reach the financial freedom but you're unable because of the limited resources. There are four investment plans available, choose a plan you like, deposit money and withdraw on expire. Modern investors seek to protect and to raise their capital. In volatile and uncertain times, it is hard to find 'safe haven' to invest in. There are a countless number of investment funds and investment opportunities to choose from, but by no means all investment companies are safe and responsible enough to trust your money to them. Try now and fill your wallet with a huge profits.

PLANS: Copied the image for better viewing purposes. :)

plan1.gif

plan2.gif

with 10% referral bonus

accepts LR, PM and AP

http://moneymoneyway.com/?ref=valexer

I have to agree with you. First, their minimum investment is high compared to other HYIPs. $20 is not ad ideal start for a new HYIP. 2nd, you are also right about their ROI. I also think it is high and unlike other HYIPs, i think this site will not pay even for 2 days because the ROI is just unsustainable.

You will be surprise that a hyip site with unreasonable plan will have more than a dozen hyip monitoring site monitoring this site. I really don't understand what they like this site. Its weird if you ask me. But so far its status in all that I see is waiting. So in short even theirs so many hyip monitoring site monitor this site none claim its paying.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest news update from the program as on 19th March 2012 regarding the program growth and the Alexa traffic rank of the site etc !

MoneyMoneyWay have a great increase!

MoneyMoneyWay.com is increase highly and we have reach nearly 2,00,000 alexa no more than 1 month. We welcome all world's investors like us and we will lead all of our members to the way earning money.

Mar-19-2012 08:20:29 PM

As this site is paying via AP and LR so we can use this program because of such direct cash payment. We can see a monitor with paying stamp but bad news is they have nor exact data by which we can judge this program. According to me this site should be a scam or future scam and that monitor has been added for show off. Most of the plans are scam because no one can give double return after a single day. So need to think at least 5 times before make any invest here.

Running for more than a month with active status is a great achievement of this short term program, definitely, the plans are offering quite high ROI unsustainable and this one can be considered as risky hyip, even minimum asked to participate in here is so high as well, set at $20 !

Indeed very high and risky ROI topped with high $20 minimum investment and I also find it very unlikely for their statistics to be legit:

Total deposited: $ 1265831.46

Total withdraw: $ 3287166.58

So it is quite surprising to see such many monitors on-site, each saying that the program is actually paying.

I think this site may be a scam site - if anybody will tell that I'm wrong then please give some payout proof or any active post link. Still we can not find any good monitor with paying status. Over 1 month they just running their business with too much paid amount. This is really doubtful that no monitor has told us that they are paying after displayed the huge amount. I followed their rating status and found suspected matters like wrong connection or paid stamp after receive none.

No SSL and also DDOS protection, but the script and design look so well, and the rate of this site also seems profitable for the short term investment, the only problem here is the minimum deposit that is high, i think most investors cannot reach it and so far this program still paid since i see the paying status in some hyip monitors and the last payment proof i see here at 28th march

@Trickster, I completely agreed with you that this site has no security so we may never believe this program. But you have to remember that we expect some good profit so it's doesn't matter that whether anyone has ssl or not though ssl can secure anyone's location. But in that case (this program) the factor is different because we can not trust them due to their fake data. We can not see any real time proof that we can get depend upon them.

at the moment, this program status is paying and i still find some payment proof about this site too, i think the one that make them could have be like this is the minimum deposit they have, that is quite big too, not all especially the new investors or little investors will grab this one

I am not sure if we can rely on those new monitors added on their site listing this one and having paying status for it with last payout as on 4th April, but good to know this program has been active so far, for around two weeks now, which is unusual for a hourly plan or short term site like this, but we should not risk high amounts, I think so.