Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Worldprivatefunds - Worldprivatefunds.com

I'm not admin.

Welcome to World Private Funds!

WorldPrivateFunds is an Independent Private Funds Management Company. We are a small and exclusive Funds Manager with a strong commitment to place the Individual at the heart of every relationship.

Our focus is to offer to individuals and families an exclusive funds management service.

We provide our international clientele with personal and professional relationships together with custom-tailored funds management solutions.

We always strive to develop a lasting relationship with our Clients, based on trust and respect.

We have a genuine and solid experience from funds management and related financial services. Furthermore our "open vision" approach and complete freedom of action creates an added value for our Clients.

We constantly evaluate funds from various Clients throughout the world. The portfolios are well diversified, and in line with prevailing market conditions. The allocations within each profile are regularly rebalanced. We offer you an active fund management, fully tailored to your needs.

Investment plans:

TEST PLAN (Short term)

* Interest Rate: 0.9%

* Period: DAILY FOR 10 DAYS (earnings from Mon-Fri)

* Min: $10

* Max: $100

* PRINCIPAL BACK AFTER 10 DAYS

STANDARD PLAN (Medium term)

* Interest Rate: 1.40%

* Period: DAILY FOR 60 DAYS (earnings from Mon-Fri)

* Min: $10

* Max: $1000

* PRINCIPAL BACK AFTER 60 DAYS

PREMIUM PLAN (Long term)

* Interest Rate: 1.80%

* Period: DAILY FOR 90 DAYS (earnings from Mon-Fri)

* Min: $50

* Max: $5,000

* PRINCIPAL BACK AFTER 90 DAYS

BUSINESS PLAN (Long term)

* Interest Rate: 2.20%

* Period: DAILY FOR 120 DAYS (earnings from Mon-Fri)

* Min: $1,000

* Max: $15,000

* PRINCIPAL BACK AFTER 120 DAYS

https://www.worldprivatefunds.com/?ref=kinghyipmonitor

Site now is giving $10 FREE deposit for those new members. I signed up and the bonus added manually to my account. So, I recommended members to join this site immediately, it is totally risk-free investment, why not?

Unfortunately, the site is having minimum withdraw rule - $1, which don't allow us to withdraw our profit daily.

Oh,really.inorder to get $10 we have to invest or they give freely?please tell.thankyou very much for good information to you juzfinal.

Sorry that u r too late to the bonus as the bonus only until 10th Oct... now the admin have another bonus for members but u need to invest some amount:

We decided to start again with 5% cash bonus promotion from now on till Oct 25th, 2010.

All NEW deposits from $20 up to $500 (new or old members), are eligible for a 5% cash bonus that will be added manually directly to cash balance. This bonus may be withdrawal any time the member wants.

There are NOT eligible deposits from cash balance.

I kindly ask members who received and will receive cash bonus for their new deposits to post in one of the main forums.

Kind Regards

Samuel Arildsen

WorldPrivateFunds.com Admin

• 2 weeks later...

well, I received my payment from this site quite fast( from the $10 bonus), so I will conclude that this site is legit at this moment.

Unfortunately, the site is having minimum withdraw rule and we are not allowed to withdraw our profit daily. As far as I remember, I just managed to withdraw once per 1 week, considered slow but FREE earning. ;)

too bad i was not able to get this $10 bonus investment. but i like their plan. the first plan is quite short. though minimum investment is quite high. i think the 10 day plan is quite attractive. so i will invest on that one specially it seems that this one is paying well. anyways, i think that ROI is quite low though. 0.9% only daily. almost 1% only. but it is still acceptable to me though.

This is really good program that has sustained paying status for about 96 days on monitors and has attractive site and plans designed in terms of long term perspective. Has very good choice of payment processors, 60 and 90 days plans are especially i like most, and good choice of payment processor off course including Alert Pay.

Another fast payment received from this site. Before this, I thought the admin not going to pay when they are giving $10 free investment for new members. But to my surprise, I got my payment!

The site just added AP as one of their payment processor:

New payment processor!

We are pleased to inform you that we added a new payment processor – AlertPay. Our account is a business verified account. With this new payment option all investors will have more choices for their investments. Do not hesitate to contact me for any problem!

having reach 100 days i think this one had proven that they are indeed sustainable for now. I can see many people have an investiment on this one. but i feel the minimum is high also and i am still saving money in case i decided to invest here first.

I don't kow whether this site able to stand for a long time or not because the admin keep giving bonus for investments... It made me feel that he is running ponzi rather than serious business.

WFrom Oct 28th till Oct 31st, all NEW deposits from $20 up to $1,000 (new or old members), are eligible for a special 8% cash bonus that will be added manually directly to cash balance. This bonus may be withdrawal any time the member wants.

There are NOT eligible deposits from cash balance.

Kind Regards

Samuel Arildsen

I got a message if bonus promotion is no longer available. also all withdrawal request for Okt 31st already completed.

I guess its late than usual. I hope there is no big problem and keep perform good for a long time. below is complete message.

Special bonus promotion for new deposits has been ended few minutes ago at 12:00, server time.

All withdrawal requests for Oct 31st have been completed.

We appreciate if you will post about your payment proofs on forums and vote us on monitors.

Thanks for your great support.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any problem.

Kind Regards

Samuel Arildsen

This is really good program that has sustained paying status for about 96 days on monitors and has attractive site and plans designed in terms of long term perspective. Has very good choice of payment processors, 60 and 90 days plans are especially i like most, and good choice of payment processor off course including Alert Pay.

I agree that 60 and 90 days plans are with good roi and attractive as well bro,

But first plan is not ad as you put your money only for 10 days (so very low risk) you shall probably comeout with returns before any problem.

Though profit is low but risk is negligible being such long paying program.

I agree that 60 and 90 days plans are with good roi and attractive as well bro,

But first plan is not ad as you put your money only for 10 days (so very low risk) you shall probably comeout with returns before any problem.

Though profit is low but risk is negligible being such long paying program.

The new plans are more attractive compared to before, short-term plans are always more safe to invest. Between, I have just placed another payment request for my free deposit.

Here is another bonus announced by the admin yesterday:

New cash bonus campaign

Another 5% cash bonus campaign started today, Nov 3rd, 04:00 AM server time, till Nov 14th, 2010 11:59 PM server time.

All NEW deposits from $20 up to $1000 (new or old members), are eligible for a 5% cash bonus that will be added manually directly to cash balance. This bonus may be withdrawal any time the member wants.

There are NOT eligible deposits from cash balance

We appreciate if you will post about your payment proofs on forums and vote us on monitors.

Thanks for your great support.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any problem.

Kind Regards

Samuel Arildsen