Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Funds Life - fundslife.biz

I am not the admin of this site.

Welcome to Fundslife.biz

FundsLife is an asset management group that provides investments services, risk management and advisory services to both institutional and individual investors across the globe, provides a wide range of solutions and strategies to serve the financial investor. FundsLife has proved their abilities for investment management. We believe that non-stop research development and innovation are the core components. FundsLife executes its business strategy by integrating its investment management teams with high standard professionals and well-built collectives.

FundsLife customers are the main asset for the company . We create partnerships and identify needs in order to provide a variety of solutions to achieve goals . Our publicly traded finance services company focuses , not only on making long term value investments, but also generates competitive risk adjusted return through moderate leverage . Our high standards can be verified by the increasing numbers of long-standing clients. Quality is the main bridge to meet and exceed goals. FundsLife investment approach is based on proprietary strategies, where the balance between risk and opportunity provide the best possible market combination.

Investment Plans:

Plan 1

21.8% daily for 5 days

$10-$1000

Plan 2

22.8% daily for 5 days

$1001-$5000

Plan 3

23.8% daily for 5 days

$5001 and beyond

*Accepts LR and PM

http://fundslife.biz/?ref=valexer

Very simple and ordinary makeover has found here. Lots of important items are missing here like forums, monitors or any server update. But their basic plans can be possible as they have 9% net profit after 5 days mean expectable profit just below 2%. I think I can invest with our associates with $15if we see that they paid someone. Expect that admin should improve their website and fix all errors as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...

This short term program is just amazing to pay for more than one month and for a total period of 35 days to be exact, I am not sure if we should consider it a risky hyip here onwards but the latest payment was done on 25th March, that is just few hours ago.

I think too that the site is paying and made their short term plan elite. Dur to all monitor's reputation we can come to know that their paying status is very positive. We can see that their last payout was made on 27th of March. so we need to wait for next payment which can be make on today or tomorrow. After got paid you may request for your rcb if you joined under any monitor.

I think too that the site is paying and made their short term plan elite. Dur to all monitor's reputation we can come to know that their paying status is very positive. We can see that their last payout was made on 27th of March. so we need to wait for next payment which can be make on today or tomorrow. After got paid you may request for your rcb if you joined under any monitor.

? OMG, a members who only bubbling without see the fact, see this site already scammed the members and you said this program paid the members, better check again the status of this site in other hyip monitors before making any posts, or you want to mislead some people here so they will invest here.

It's a scam site - selective payments. So they just pay some monitors they're listing on the site, to increase the trust from investors who can see that "each monitors reports the program as paying", while the truth is actually different. Kivanger already provided links to monitors that have not been paid (anymore) by this program, so it's very easy to assume that if monitors get selective payments, regular members won't at least get any better treatment.