Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HappySeconds - HappySeconds.com

tdvhp2000

I'm not admin

Link : http://www.happyseconds.com

HappySeconds... Advanced Investment System

HappySeconds is a safe investment system contains an advanced system that adds one micro-payment to your account every second! You will earn 270% of your deposited amount in 180 days. It means that you will receive 86,400 micro-payments daily. You can withdraw your money anytime you want.

Bonus : Open an Account and get $5 FREE to test the system!

About Our Features:

When you invest your money in HappySeconds you will get:

Ok-icon.png 1 One micro-payment every second!

Ok-icon.png 86,400 Micro payments in a day!

Ok-icon.png 1.5% Daily for 180 days!

Ok-icon.png 270% Of your invested amount in 180 days!

Ok-icon.png Withdraw your balance any time you want!

!

Ref: 5%

Accepts : We accept Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money

Min : $10

Max : $ N/A

• 4 weeks later...

This program has been active for three weeks now which is a good thing to know, latest payment arrived on 19th March, that is released from the program, today, so we can say it is active hyip around, reasonable ROI and stable program features in here.

Very nice to see this one still paying! I wasn't really expecting it. Seems my free $5 has generated over $1.7 on the site - too bad it's no longer withdrawable, but if they prove to stay around for long (which they have the qualification to do due to the reasonable ROI) then I might consider investing into this one later on, since I'd get some cash back right off.

actually I am already joined to this site and I got my $5 bonus , I think it is good to withdraw 5 cents daily from the site without doing any investments , the site has more than 30 days online and still paying so it is good hyip site and smart admin as he wants to attract more investors by giving this bonus to them .

This is really awesome site we should get $5 of free deposit money. We also like their automatic profit program by which we can see that how our profit will work. But bad news is here also need a $10 of deposit amount for take our payout. This is bad that they have hidden term. Only best thing is they just give us natural 1.5% of daily profit. Expect some good news from them, so we may move forward.

They used to grant withdrawals for the free $5 (got $0.09 out of it myself, lol), but after a while took it off. And now with the minimum investment of $10, at least I'm waiting to get that $5 to grow until $10 so I can right off take my investment back. But since their daily ROI is so low, I guess this one could easily sustain their program for a long while - at least I do hope so.

I would like to say some seniors "who already invested here or got paid by them" to give some payout proof links - by which we can get better support. Though we can see some monitors at rating section where all of them are telling us that this site is paying now. As well as we can see totally 19 pages at hyip proof forums and got their last payout was made on 29th of March.

hmm it seems there are some problem that happen with this site, because in some hyip monitors i see their status is paying and the others said this program have problem, while 2 hyip monitors put the status of this site is scam, i think there are some kind of selective payment here

We are looking that this site has over 23K members because all members thought that they ware giving $5 of additional bonus. But after join they got their their hidden rule that we had to invest to get that bonus. I really doubt about their active members because most of the members left this site after sign up.

Of course the program will give a $5 bonus but we need to invest at least $5 in order to meet the minimum requirement of $10 to invest in this program, but there is mixed status for this one on monitors currently, this program seem to have some problem or not paying any more, as no latest payment proof found and few monitors still show status of paying for this one with last payout of 5th April that is today.

We can see many monitors have been added inside their rating section and all of them have given paid stamp. But we are looking for some popular monitors with paying status. Everyone should like their project because they never delay any payment request. Currently there are totally 20 pages with active proofs at hyip proof forums.

• 10 months later...

just visited the site and surprised because the program already run for more than a year and get more than 45,000 registered investors. if the program that good and reliable, there is payment proof report available should be. and I think the first thing to do if someone interested to make invest in this program is search proof that explain if the site truly paying.

i wonder why comment still being made on this thread, i think admin ought to close this thread,well the program is not safe for any hyip investor to invest with the program,the program has being running online for 369 days today and the few hyip monitors that have the program listed are listing the program with scam status,so i kinda wonder why this thread was started at first.

Well this program has been running for more than 1 year so its quite a shock to not hear of such a program till now which has been running very smoothly till now. But since some monitors has listed this program as scam i don't think its wise to invest in here anymore. It also puts a lot of doubt on the other statistics of this program.