Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lmtc - Lmtc.co

Another fast update from the program today regarding the additional payment option of STP payment processor in their program !

SolidTrustPay Is Here

Hello

As most of our users asked to be updated about SolidTrustPay, we\'re glad to inform you that our SolidTrustPay account is ready to be used and you can find it in your account area under \"Make a Deposit\" section.

Please do let us know if you need any help or face any difficulties.

Stay tuned for our weekly updates on Sunday as usual.

With Best Regards,

LMTC.co Finance Department

hmm, this program now become hotter than before, why? i see from their performance and also based from some reference such as hyip monitors and in some hyip forums too, even they don't have SSL and DDOS but the performance of this site is impressive i see many payment proof shared today :D, and i think no need to worry for now, still no sign of scam

Latest news letter update from LMTC as on 26th March today, regarding the processing time of withdrawals !

Mar-26-2012 07:50:16 AM

LMTC.co Weekly Update-Important

Another week has passed and we continue our journey to reach our goal which has been success and earning online safely since the beginning of LMTC.co! As usual the number of members increasing (3100) and mostly with active deposits (78%).

This weekly update contains important information about LMTC\'s development and your questions. So please bear with us to the end of it.

As always, we first address your questions:

1- Again and again we are being asked about Withdrawal requests processing time,...! We have mentioned this several times since day 1 and in multiple newsletters and our website. Let me repeat it once more for our new members:

Withdrawals are processed within 5-10 minutes after your request, but sometimes it may take longer (up to 10-12 hours and sometimes a few hours more up to 24 hours) due to several reasons but mainly reloading of our e-currency accounts. We do NOT keep all the money in one account and we do NOT pay you as a Ponzi scheme and need to invest them also! So please be patient if there is any delay in your withdrawal processing! You do not need to remind us about your request being pending as our back office is under continued monitoring and we\'re aware of that. If we build a trust relationship, we should trust each other until proven otherwise. During last week, we had a minor issue with PM API and it took a bit longer than usual to process the withdrawals. Or when we were waiting for our LR and AP to be reloaded, quite a few members have already started posting in forums,....! So please be patient and do not worry about your money! We\'re here to stay for all.

Also, as the number of members have increased, the number of times we have to reload our accounts has increased too. It doesn\'t matter what time of the day you request. Some of our members asking about the time to request so it can be processed instantly, the point is the money in the accounts is needed and it all depends on how much has been cashed out before you.

2- Please be advised that STP withdrawals are to be processed manually for now but usually within a few minutes-hours.

As the number of members is increasing we would have to increase our capacity likewise. So we are looking for qualified staff to be recruited in the following fields:

1- Support team: Proper English writing and speaking skills is a MUST. 8-12 hours shifts. 3 positions

2- Experienced Traders: We need 4 experienced traders with at least 4 years of experience in Forex. They should be trading intra-day and we need at least 6 months of their trading statement.

For more information and sending your resume please contact: admin@lmtc.co

You will find a new contest and our trading reports in our forum: http://lmtc.co/forums by Tuesday March 27, 2012.

Have a very nice and successful week ahead.

Regards,

Susan- Head of Marketing Department

actually I am planning to invest here at LMTC because I see that it is very professional , but I see that it has more than 35 days online so the risk became high because the plans here are having high ROI as the first plan gives 120% after 12 days and the second plan gives 210% after 60 days total returns .

when fast paying programs sometimes if delay payments, people will start to panic, so better to understand the FAQ and allow the program to pay according to their terms, like in here, it can take up to 24 hours maximum, we need not worry about our profits in this promising hyip.

There is a latest news letter by this program on 2nd April 2012, and it has been online for 44 days for now !

Apr-2-2012 11:02:57 PM

44 days since LMTC\'s online venture has started, passed! With a lot of changes and surprises on the way to reach where we are now! We are proud of having customers so supportive and proud of ourselves to appreciate this and keeping our business going despite all the difficulties. New website with new script has started working since March 30, 2012 and we would like to update you with some details:

1- If you haven\'t opened your new account yet and send us a support ticket with your OLD username, please do so as soon as possible.

2- After you open ANY support ticket, it may take up to 48 hours to get a response for the time being due to the huge number of tickets to handle. So please be patient and do NOT send multiple tickets as it will cause more delays in the process.

3- Please be advised that ALL withdrawals are checked and processed manually to prevent any more surprises as before.

4- We will appreciate your supports in forums and we\'d like to ask you to support us in forums and with monitors. We believe we can pass ANY problem if we stand together.

Also we will appreciate if the ones who have opened disputes with AlertPay, close it so we can continue our business without any problem.

5- In the next phase of transformation to the new site, your ACTIVE referrals who have opened their accounts in NEW site, will be added to your accounts during the week. Please do NOT send tickets about this matter.

6- Our design should be integrated during this week too.

7- Our Forums has been a great help during the downtime, so if you don\'t want to miss anything, please join us here now: http://lmtc.co/forums

8- There have been some questions of how we calculated the new deposits into new accounts. Calculations are based on several factors including:

Your deposit time, the plan, your withdrawals,….! We calculated when your deposit would mature in old site and how much you have withdrawn,…!

We will appreciate your cooperation on this matter.

9- Live support is available from Monday as we already promised.

10- During the process of crediting accounts we have found a lot of multiple accounts cases! One person having multiple accounts to get referral commissions,…! As already stated in old and new site\'s rule it is forbidden and if a family needs to have accounts for its members, they need to contact us to get permission for it.

So please do the needful as soon as possible.

We\'re having some other developments going on and you will be updated soon during the week! Good days are ahead of us. Let\'s earn together.

Stay tuned for the big news coming this week.

With Warmest Regards,

All the main reliable monitors now have paying status for this program and here is their news update as on 2nd April after 44 days online !

Apr-2-2012 11:02:57 PM

44 days since LMTC\'s online venture has started, passed! With a lot of changes and surprises on the way to reach where we are now! We are proud of having customers so supportive and proud of ourselves to appreciate this and keeping our business going despite all the difficulties. New website with new script has started working since March 30, 2012 and we would like to update you with some details:

1- If you haven\'t opened your new account yet and send us a support ticket with your OLD username, please do so as soon as possible.

2- After you open ANY support ticket, it may take up to 48 hours to get a response for the time being due to the huge number of tickets to handle. So please be patient and do NOT send multiple tickets as it will cause more delays in the process.

3- Please be advised that ALL withdrawals are checked and processed manually to prevent any more surprises as before.

4- We will appreciate your supports in forums and we\'d like to ask you to support us in forums and with monitors. We believe we can pass ANY problem if we stand together.

Also we will appreciate if the ones who have opened disputes with AlertPay, close it so we can continue our business without any problem.

5- In the next phase of transformation to the new site, your ACTIVE referrals who have opened their accounts in NEW site, will be added to your accounts during the week. Please do NOT send tickets about this matter.

6- Our design should be integrated during this week too.

7- Our Forums has been a great help during the downtime, so if you don\'t want to miss anything, please join us here now: http://lmtc.co/forums

8- There have been some questions of how we calculated the new deposits into new accounts. Calculations are based on several factors including:

Your deposit time, the plan, your withdrawals,….! We calculated when your deposit would mature in old site and how much you have withdrawn,…!

We will appreciate your cooperation on this matter.

9- Live support is available from Monday as we already promised.

10- During the process of crediting accounts we have found a lot of multiple accounts cases! One person having multiple accounts to get referral commissions,…! As already stated in old and new site\'s rule it is forbidden and if a family needs to have accounts for its members, they need to contact us to get permission for it.

So please do the needful as soon as possible.

We\'re having some other developments going on and you will be updated soon during the week! Good days are ahead of us. Let\'s earn together.

Stay tuned for the big news coming this week.

With Warmest Regards,

Latest weekly news letter update from LMTC as on 9th April regarding the program statistics and other important updates !

Apr-9-2012 05:43:49 AM

Hello Dear All, Happy Easter to everyone and hope you\'ve had a good holiday with your loved ones so far. You can mark my words in this weekly update as it is an important one and I request you to read to the end. 10 days from starting our new system passed and thanks to all of your support despite all the problems, we could manage it and safely passed this difficult time. Many new members have joined and some of our members are still waiting for their accounts to be credited. I could tell you with full confidence that we have made history altogether by coming back and standing by each other. We want to make LMTC your only place for online investment. We want it to become everyone\'s choice but it is not possible unless you support us. I think we have shown our commitment, courage, honesty and transparency and this should be mutual to reach the goal. We want you to look at LMTC as your honest partner and not an online company which may run away!! We are here to stay. Now let\'s see what we have done so far and what is coming up: 1- Almost all tickets are answered and accounts credited (about 100 more tickets are left which should be finished today, Monday April 9,2012 Central Standard Time). 2- We are doing our best to add your old ACTIVE referrals whom have registered in the new site to your downline. IF anyone can\'t see his/her upline till the end of this week, please contact us by a support ticket and we\'ll happily help you. Please read this point again! 3- We successfully passed a massive DDoS attack which happened on April 7,2012 and caused us a few hours downtime but DDoSBurn managed it very well within the shortest time they could. Thank you to them. We would like you to join our Facebook and Twitter so in such cases you\'ll be updated and you wouldn\'t panic. You could find our accounts in \"External Links\" at your right side, next to news. 4- Please please please read our news section, FAQ,… carefully and regularly. 5- Most of the tickets we received in the past 10 days were multiple submissions which delayed the whole process. Please send a support ticket if you can\'t find your answer in our website and please do it just once! Sending multiple tickets will have you waiting longer. Now about the IMPORTANT NEWS: 1- The good news is from today your withdrawals will be processed like before within 5-10 minutes of your request (instantly) but again, we request you to remember there are some occasions when it can\'t be instant, such as: A) We have to reload the accounts every now and then, due to the hacking issues I am sure you\'re all aware of, we will keep a certain amount in our accounts to process withdrawals. If it is drained, you would have to wait until an authorized personnel reload the accounts. To prevent last incidents of hacking,… there are just a few people who has this authorization. So please consider time difference,… in this matter. But as always we promise to process your withdrawals within 24 hours. B) There might be an issue with the payment processor API or it might be down, or …. ALL current withdrawals are still going to be processed within 24 hours and please do NOT try to cancel your withdrawal and request it again to be instant. This would only cause problems in the system and delay. Please let us do our job and do NOT make it difficult please. 2- You don\'t need to remind us if your withdrawal is pending! Please don\'t worry, we can see all the transactions in back office, but please do not contact us about a pending withdrawal unless the 24hours time-frame has passed. 3- Please check your e-currency accounts in your profile before requesting your withdrawal. 4- Please read the notes in DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL pages every time you want to proceed with a transaction and contact us immediately if you feel something is wrong. 5- Please mention your username in ALL tickets you send us in the first line to help us. 6- If you want to deposit at any moment and you need to have your uplink, please contact our live support and they will help you. 7- For the time being, support ticket response time is within 24-48 hours. 8- By this coming Friday, we will publish our trading reports in our forums. Stay tuned. More exciting developments such as a social network system, our new branches in some countries and a new, innovative representative program will be coming up very soon to LMTC. Wish you a great week ahead. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Our live support is available 24/7. Thank you for your attention. Stay tuned for the upcoming weekly updates with great news. With Regards, Susan- Head of Marketing Department at LMTC

this site is fine with me, i can access the site without any problem, but it is sad to see now some hyip monitors listed this program as the non paid program, and it seems admin now do selective payment, so i think it is better for us to skip this site at the moment, but if you insist do that at your own risk

this site is fine with me, i can access the site without any problem, but it is sad to see now some hyip monitors listed this program as the non paid program, and it seems admin now do selective payment, so i think it is better for us to skip this site at the moment, but if you insist do that at your own risk

now the site back to work with me , I think that problem has in my browser , anyway I see that this site is one of the biggest short term and medium term program now , it has some short term and medium term plans with good ROI .

Their plan is for sixty days and the life time of the program is 53 days already, so by next week, the early investors will finish their first round with the sixty days plan, at this stage there is problem status for this one on few monitors, but reliable monitors still have continued with paying status for it.

Their plan is for sixty days and the life time of the program is 53 days already, so by next week, the early investors will finish their first round with the sixty days plan, at this stage there is problem status for this one on few monitors, but reliable monitors still have continued with paying status for it.

you forgot to check the first plan , you are now talking about the 2nd plan , but for me I think the first plan %10 daily interest for 12 days = 120% after 12 days is the most profitable here .

This program has been moved to problem status on few monitors, may be the down time recently, was the reason, but the site is back to normal now !

Apr-10-2012 08:58:17 PM

URGENT UPDATE!

Dear All, Please be informed that our local server is having some connection issues and this may cause some delays in our operations, including support, live chat and withdrawals. Please bear with us while we are doing our best to rectify the fault ASAP. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience. Regards, LMTC Team