Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lmtc - Lmtc.co

i am not admin

Link : http://lmtc.co

Welcome to your Local Market Trading Center!

Online business and investment may look a bit skeptical

to some, but what if your Local Market Trading Center manage

it for you with more than 20 experienced traders around the

globe. You are more than welcome to make an appointment

and visit us in our offices, Phone us or drop us an email.

We Are an APPROVED Financial services provider since 2006!

All the documents you may need is available to you

as we respect our members and know that their satisfaction

is our only goal in Local Market Trading Center (LMTC.co)

PLANS:

* 3% everyday for 60 Calendar days

* You can start investing from: $10

* Maximum amount to invest is: $50,000

* Withdrawals are processed INSTANTLY

* Compounding is NOT allowed

* Principal is Included - Total ROI: 180%

Plan - "Beta"

* 10% everyday for 12 Calendar days

* You can start investing from: $10

* Maximum amount to invest is: $50,000

* Withdrawals are processed INSTANTLY

* Compounding is NOT allowed

* Principal is Included - Total ROI: 120%

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://lmtc.co

just check the site and its paying upto date but the most funny thing is that their number of deposit is very slow and the server was down somedays ago,Good to know that they are finally back for work and paying lets hope Lmt.co will stay for serious minded investor

I am not sure about server down but this site is nicely set up and investment plans are also profitable.It exactly takes 34 days to be in profit here.Upon decent promotion of the site, most of the early investors will reach the profit but i can't see its future as a long term site.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure to follow the long-term invest for 60 days, I prefer a medium-term invest for 12 days. and I'm getting paid five times the initial invest as follows:

Date: 02/22/2012 16:22

Batch: 85984190

From Account: U6816345 (LMTC.co)

Amount: $-47.00

Memo: Deposit to Local Market Trading Center::LMTC.co from Username:

Thanks LMTC.co

:D

I'm not sure to follow the long-term invest for 60 days, I prefer a medium-term invest for 12 days. and I'm getting paid five times the initial invest as follows:

The minimum amount to invest is 10 dollars. maybe that's the reason why you say you earn five times as you have 47 dollars. But I have one question why is the value -47 and not 47? Is this really your proof of payments? Because its look like a deposit to me. But I don't know. I'm just intrigue actually why its value is in negative form.

After two weeks online, the program has more than 1450 investors and here is the news update from them as on 5th March regarding the performance of the program and their business details etc.

Mar-5-2012 12:09:23 AM

How LMTC Earns? Bank Wire and Other Updates

After 2 weeks being online, we are proud of serving more than 1450 members at LMTC.co with more than 80% of them have deposited in our plans.

In this week\'s newsletter, I decided to share you some statistics of our website and also explain you how we earn on your investment and how you could see it as proof.

Our active deposit holders have been mainly interested in our Plan Beta with the highest amount to be $21,370 from one of our Asian investors (he has agreed to share his contact info with anyone interested to talk to him, contact marketing@lmtc.co to get more details).

We have paid more than $32,000 in referral commissions so far. The members deposited on or before February 22, 2012 have already enjoyed their profits from LMTC.co and more than 91% of them have come back with more investment.

We\'re still being asked for our withdrawal system. We have already mentioned it anywhere we could and anytime somebody asked, so we urge you to read our News, FAQ and Withdraw section of your account for the details.

Don\'t miss the opportunity of making profits with us. After giving you some updates on our development, it is time for what we promised you before and that is how we earn money!

As our favorite plan is kind of a short term plan for only 12 days, we use the funds in that plan in sports betting with Sure-bet strategy. If you just google it, you\'ll find a lot of information about it. As it sounds, your profit is guaranteed on this strategy and depending on how much you put in, you get out with pure profit of 10-20%. You may say, in that case why not all people do that and make money? The answer is very simple, not everyone is capable of doing this as it involves a lot calculations and a special line system to be connected with all sorts of reliable bookmakers and having all rates at the same time. You can\'t miscalculate a single digit or your profit is gone. Another important factor is your bookmaker, you MUST have a reliable and trusted bookmaker otherwise with some excuses you may lose your money. As it happened with a bookmaker called BetFred. Someone deposited 2640EURO and used this strategy and got 4660EURO (2000EURO profit in one match only), but the bookmaker refused to pay him with all kind of excuses they could bring. So you should be very careful about this too.

Anyway, everyday you can find at least 2 matches to fit this strategy and then you put a specific amount of deposit with several bookmakers with different odds(according to the calculations you\'ve already done based on the bookmakers odds). After the match is over, depending on your bet and the match result you\'ll get your profit. There will be no loss but the profit varies.

Now you may say how you can confirm if we really are doing this? It is simple! Anyone in doubt can put in minimum of $3000 in a shared account with us, and see our live trading. For more information, please contact finance@lmtc.co .

Also, we\'re able to provide you with live news on betting soon in our website and the matches we take to trade.

It\'s time for good news now! From now on you can deposit and withdraw by Bank Wire. The minimum amount to deposit is $1500 and minimum to withdraw would be $300. Please be advised that the bank fees is on the investor. You can find out more about the details in Deposit section of your account.

Hope you\'ll have a great week ahead and enjoy being with LMTC .

Happy Earning.

Best Regards,

Susan- Head of Marketing Department

THis site seem good both PLan , design , script and anyway I see news from admin already.Atleast it made investors confident about invest in this site more and I think 180 percentage after 60 days is low a little but IT make this site will stable.

Another fast update from the program, as on 5th March, regarding the pending withdrawals due to their server issues but the admin assures us that he will pay fast.

Mar-5-2012 05:20:05 AM

LMTC.co URGENT Update

Sorry for any inconvenience if you have a pending withdrawal since our local server went down due to shortage of power and just came back on. We didn\'t have any connection to spread the news and we\'re really sorry about that.

All pending withdrawals are to be processed in 1-2 hours. Please do not worry, LMTC will not go anywhere.

Sorry again and stay tuned for your money in your account if you have any pending withdrawal.

Regards,

LMTC.co Support

Changing servers to new DDOS provider, this is what the important update from this program, today that is on 6th March 2012 !

Mar-6-2012 06:26:20 AM

LMTC changing Server!

You may have noticed that our website went down once again today and it caused another inconvenience to our customers which we dislike. For the purpose of solving this issue and your convenience, we are moving our servers to a new DDoS provider.

Please be advised that, this will cause you not be able to access our website for a few hours and depending on your location and Name Servers Propagation, it may take 2-24 hours to be accessible again.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact us by Live Support, Yahoo Messenger (lmtc_co@yahoo.com) and our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Please accept our apologies and don\'t restrain your support from our company so we can be here for you.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Another fast news update from the program regarding the server shift successful and the program back to normal, as on 6th March 2012 !

Mar-7-2012 02:25:37 AM

LMTC.co is Back to Normal- Important

We\'re more than happy to welcome you back to LMTC.co with open arms and improvement in our servers and speed. We\'re committed to give you the opportunity to earn online with peace of mind.

There has been a lot going on in our 18 days online life but with your support we could pass all of it and just came back to normal status and you can have your withdrawals processed as usual, within 5-10 minutes except in occasions we have already explained in our website, news, FAQ and emails.

If you\'re still unable to access LMTC website, please take the following steps and it should be working for you too:

A) Clear your browser\'s cache and cookies and if you don\'t know how, just use another browser.

B) Use this URL: http://lmtc.co without S for now.

C) If none of the above worked, please use a proxy server and you\'ll be fine.

We\'re here to stay for all and we could prove that. On the other hand, we need your support to make it happen and we will appreciate it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and sorry for any inconvenience. Stay Tuned for some good news in our weekly updates on or around weekend.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,

LMTC.co Team

10% daily for 12 days is a profitable short term plan , the script of this site looks professional , and the minimum deposit is suitable for all investors , the site is rating by ALL HYIP MONITORS , so that is means that it is really promising hyip site .

I think with right advertising its can last for months. The plan is short term but the interest is low also. 10% daily for 12 days you get only 120% if the principal is not return then the profit you get is only 20 in 12 days. Not bad at all. And if this site have good support in ptp forums ads then I guess its going to last a month or two.

well, I think the advertising period might have been over, that I can't see this one advertising on any forum at the moment, but it was well promoted in the beginning, that the program must have definitely got enough investors required to run it successfully.

well, I think the advertising period might have been over, that I can't see this one advertising on any forum at the moment, but it was well promoted in the beginning, that the program must have definitely got enough investors required to run it successfully.

I've finished my contract at the time this hyip site but I do not re-invest because it is too risky to keep my money here for the second time, I recalled the ev.biz for this. and also fxmoguls. do you also agree with me or you have another idea?

One of the certified company is here, we can see some news letter mean admin is very helpful and active. Their design is little bit complicated by which we really hard to understand their project. We can use their service for just a $10 of LR. Probably we should get pay from them, because we can get daily 3% for 60 days. As we gain big amount totally then our deposit amount will not return. Expect some monitor with paying status and some community forum. Hope something will be good on here.

Latest news letter update from the program as on 11th March 2012 regarding the phone support, server shift and other developments in the program.

Mar-11-2012 11:38:21 PM

LMTC.co Weekly Update-Important

Hope you\'ve had a great weekend with your family and wish you the best of luck in the week ahead. First thing first, we should thank you for all your supports and compliments so far. We have more than 1960 members now with 82% of them holding deposit with us. We have shown our strength and stability during these 3 weeks of being online and we\'re proud to say that all members deposits on or before February 28,2012 have been matured and they\'re all in profit no matter the amount of their investments. All of these achievements\' credits should be shared between ALL members of LMTC.co.

In this week update, I\'d like to answer some very frequent questions and concerns and hope you\'ll find your answers below. After that there is some developments ongoing and we would like to share it with you.

1- Withdrawals: We\'re being asked again and again and again, about withdrawals being pending for a few hours in some occasions! When a request goes pending we start receiving emails, calls live chat requests, posts in forums,.....! We understand your concerns and we appreciate you may become worried, but all we ask for, is a little patience and reading our Withdrawal Page, News Page, our weekly updates and FAQ page and if you do that, you\'ll see that since day 1, we mentioned that sometimes we would have to replenish our accounts to process the withdrawals, because of the security precautions, we do NOT keep all the money in one account. We don\'t want to give you the lame excuse of being hacked or whatsoever and then .....! Sometimes there might be a problem in the API and it would generate a backlog for us. Sometimes the member may not have the right account number on file and we can\'t process his/her withdrawal. So please read those above-mentioned pages and take a note that sometimes it may take a few hours to process your request. And as all of you know, this may happen very few times and most of the time you get your withdrawal within 5-10 minutes as promised.

2- We came online to stay here! To generate a steady income for all (ourselves included). We have taken the necessary steps so far (as much as we could) to prove ourselves to you. For this to happen, we need your support everyday and you can be sure we\'ll never disappoint you.

3- As you know, we moved to a new server about a week ago and I\'m sure you\'ve experienced a higher speed and NO downtime during this week, thanks to our provider, ddosburn.com ! But our SSL became invalid after the move and it will be installed on Monday March 12, 2012 because this is the time that our IT department will resume their work.

4- You may like to note down our new phone number: +1 (713) 893-7676 We had to register a new number after the damage happened to the local lines here and had to wait for a few more days to get it repaired but we preferred to not keep you waiting. It will be updated in our website accordingly.

5- Please follow us in Twitter (lmtc_co) and Facebook to be updated of any unforeseen events or any update. You can find the links at your right column under \"External Links\" section.

6- Let us know if you have anything to say about LMTC by sending your testimonials to: testimonials@lmtc.co and it will be published in the corresponding page.

It is time for developments:

We have been asked for implementing SolidTrustPay as our payment processor and we have complied with your requests. We have applied for one to be verified and should be ready to use in a week hopefully.

There will be a weekly contest being held from this coming week and the winners will get home some good cash rewards.

And having an in-house Forum in the coming week would be another development we\'re happy to announce. Due to our daily expanding community, we decided to gather all in one place so we could grow together and support each other much more efficiently.

Being a rather long email, let\'s wrap it here for now. We wish you a very successful week ahead.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any help.

With Regards,

Susan- Head of Marketing Department

We really thankful to the admin that he/she is very active and helpful. This is really a matter a worry that our withdrawals have been stayed on pending. Due to some problem admin may need some time, but good news is admin promised us to clear all within next few hours. Fore more help we can contact via Facebook and get twitter update.

Well I have been reading in some monitors that tagged them as "Problem" but I do not know how true is this with this site. I just hope that everybody is okay in here. As for me I have just gone one round here and not pursued to come on the second round anymore. I will wait though if there are signs that they are still good but if monitors are saying otherwise I better avoid this site.

I would recommend this program very much as this one has been reliable program online so far and their intentions clearly gives us an impression that they are here for serious business and that can try to be active active for a long time, live support is always active I have noticed one of the good services in this program.

Admin's latest newsletter was quite good and once again admin showed how Legit the site is and how much he cares about investors.The most important thing here is, addition of Solidtrustpay.This processor is growing well and getting accepted worldwide.

Admin's latest newsletter was quite good and once again admin showed how Legit the site is and how much he cares about investors.The most important thing here is, addition of Solidtrustpay.This processor is growing well and getting accepted worldwide.

I don't thin STP can get good profits for hyip investors, especially for small investors, it's hard to use it in investments as the transaction fee is quite high, anyway, LMTC is definitely a reliable program that has been paying for one month exactly as of 18th March 2012.

Another fast newsletter update from the admin as on 19th March, on the occasion of one month successful online and active !

Weekly Update-Important

1 month has passed and we are proud of it because we could help a lot of internet users to earn online with peace of mind and hassle-free. More than 2400 people have joined our community and more than 77% of them have active investment with us, mostly in plan Beta. The largest active deposit right now is $36,810 from India. We should always thank you for your supports and compliments. We have received many calls and live chats just to say \"Thank You\" to us and we are so proud and happy to receive such calls which will definitely increase our responsibility and courage to do better and more efficient service to you. We appreciate your supports and we need it to be stronger to continue our journey together.

In this weekly update, we\'re going to explain some frequently asked questions from our members we had this week and we will give you some important updates of what\'s happening in LMTC.

Let\'s start with the questions and answers:

1- How long do you plan to stay online? This is the most frequent question we\'re being asked. Let\'s put aside the fact that we\'re a registered company with address, telephone,…. but to put your mind in peace, we are going to publish our weekly trading reports from one of our forex accounts in our in-house forum (please read about the forum below). This is just one of the proofs to show you we\'re not like other online investment companies you may have joined before. Apart from all these, please have a search around forums and see what other real investors have to say about us. We have many long term plans including expanding our business to other parts of the world by opening new branches. And our short term plans include having our own Forex/Options broker soon (we have already applied for the license).

2- SSL: As most of our first members are aware of our server migration in the first 2 weeks of our operation, we had to install a new SSL which we did. It is from Thawte but unfortunately we had to reissue it several times due to a minor problem in certificate (a mismatch between Private Key and Certificate, if you\'re a technical person, you know what I mean). It has been installed finally and you can access httpS URL of LMTC. There were a few questions as why you don\'t see a green bar on the browser, and the answer is, there are some images and also our Live Chat software which may not use the S in their URL (because the live support software doesn\'t support it for now). But for your assurance, you can contact Thawte support center and ask them about our certificate. In the meantime, we will get the Certificate Seal and put it up in our website ASAP.

Let\'s see what updates we have for you this week:

As we promised in our last weekly updates, our forum is ready and we invite all of our members to join us there. If it is possible, please join with your LMTC username as it will help in speeding up the support process if you had any problem. Here is the forums link:

http://lmtc.co/forums

You can also the link at the top of our main page. In the coming week you\'ll see some changes on it smile.gif

We are going to have a contest in forum starting from 8:00 AM (CDT) on Monday 19th March 2012 and all members are welcome to test their luck for free cash prizes.

Unfortunately our SolidTrustPay account is yet to be verified and it will be added to our website as soon as we get it done.

This is all for now. We will have updates for you every week and will appreciate your supports as always.

Wish you the best of luck in your coming week.

With Warmest Regards,

Susan- Head of Marketing Department at LMTC