Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

My Traffic Value - mytrafficvalue.com

gummibearu

I am not the admin of http://MyTrafficValue.com

Join MTV now!

My Traffic Value

The entire concept of My Traffic Value is to use the prospect of making money, along with the great products games and services, that our user investments fund, to create this huge Traffic Value (at no cost to the user).

Our monetization portfolio, then turns this potential value into actual cash by developing and situating profitable products, games and services in the cash-rich, high traffic environment that we have created. 100% of the revenues from which are returned to users via returns on their investments, and other lucrative opportunities. Find out more here.

Investments Available

There are 2 main entries of investment into My Traffic Value

1. Traffic Value Investment

2. Becoming A Shareholder

Traffic Value Investment

Invest $1+ to either earn 110% within the first 96hours, or thereafter begin receiving daily variable payments until you receive a total of 125%.

Shareholders

Buy/Sell shares on our marketplace, to receive unlimited weekly dividends based on the turnover in our main Traffic Value Investment

http://mytrafficvalue.com

Referral System

2 level referral commission system

------------------------------------L1-----L2

Traffic Value Investments-------2%----1%

Banner Auction Winning Bids---9%----1%

Ad Purchases--------------------9% ---1%

Action Ads-----------------------5%----5%

Monitor Listing------------------$75----$25

Other features

Full business model transparency

Wide number of payment processors (liberty reserve, perfect money, HD money, alertpay, paypal, western union, bank wire)

Earn money from playing fun games

Complete tasks to earn more money

Comprehensive advertisement system

http://mytrafficvalue.com

Join MTV now!

• 3 months later...

admin Jo reports

"Ok! Finally... After 6hours or something ridiculous! The DDOS protection is now installed. It may take up to 4hours for it to propagate all over the world.

But it's there.

And that should be the end of that problem.

Alex has been working on a bunch of stuff this evening, i'll review and help him finish that off tomorrow. So everything will be set, and working perfectly ready for this week!

I don't know if Payza will be ready for tomorrow, possibly not. But that will definitely be Mondays task!

And on Monday, we have a meeting with a very experienced Spanish programmer. Hopefully he'll be good, and able to join us and speed our development along. And on Tuesday we have a meeting with some investors from Seville I believe. That should be good!

So anyway... what a horrible week! But the next one should be good, smooth sailing and productive!

Jo "

Output referral commission

06/06/2012 14:12 98242249 U1313810 (My Traffic V...) + $12.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: My Traffic Value Cashout $12.44 Gross. Generating $0.44 in Monetization Revenues!

06/06/2012 14:10 98241879 U1313810 (My Traffic V...) + $27.02

Merchant Reference: Memo: My Traffic Value Cashout $28.00 Gross. Generating $0.98 in Monetization Revenues!

• 2 weeks later...

Its almost running for a month now and still has good paying status. Not bad at all. I do hope that this site will be good and paying hyip for another month but same time we must check if investors in here is still trying to add more funds or trying to cashout now. Because its still depends on other investors attitude toward this site.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish that they should carry on their project. Because share scheme is the best policy of get faster investment. Though this is not a proper hyip but it is true that people can make invest and gain better profit by use their program. Good news we can use their Facebook account with twitter update. So we may clear all problem from the authority.

• 3 weeks later...

<p> </p>

<div>Got Fast Payment. Excellent project. Thanks admin!</div>

<div> </div>

<div>07/18/2012 21:51<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> 103793247<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> U1313810 (My Traffic V...)<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> + $2.89<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span></div>

<div>Merchant Reference:<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> Memo: My Traffic Value Cashout for Knjaz. $3.00 Gross. Generating $0.11 in Monetization Revenues!</div>

I have seen this one long ago when it never turn to full investment site like this. It has a good and great strategy as an investment site though, if the Admin will eventually carry on like this without a negative change. Plans are very okay and can sustain a program to pay for a very long time, i may test this when i get some bucks in my payment system.