Pay Per Click : 0.01$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0050$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 2$

Payout Method : Manually

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & PP & LR

REGISTER HERE

what is ultimate privilege? is it a kind of an upgrade? and if it is, at what level is it already since i think everyone is claiming it has a good privilege having that ultimate. and i kind of got interested with this site because they also do pay via liberty reserve which is one of my option payment.

This is good. I see proof of payments its means its paying right now. Now the big question is this. Is this site good to be paying ptc for another four to six months? If you feel the answer is yes then I think its still good to join right now. Its never been tolate to join now.

PROOF 2, INSTANT PAYMENT

charmbux_2.jpg

I can't see your proof of payments. But its nice that you got paid as its only shows that this site is paying and paying good right now. But I'm wondering how long does it take you to reach minimum cashout in here? Its seems the minimum to cashout is 2 dollars so I'm just wondering how long its take to reach minimum in here.

• 2 weeks later...

news good from charmbux

Charmbux is now 1 month and 4 days old!

We are pleased to inform you of our accomplishments within that period:

>>> Gained 33,458 members and growing

>>> Paid Out $4,426 (331x)

>>> Biggest one time pay out $96.00

>>> Total advertisement clicks 1,921,807

>>> Average members per day 1,000+

We look forward for more success with you, our valued members. Thanks for all your trust and support!

@Pinay: yeah until now this program still paid the member as i can see that the payment proof that keep shared by some member who get paid here, and also they subscribed for 5 years using buxhost service and already paid about $5,288. and the payment is instant :D

Yes, I was doing a ref exchange with someone, but they decided to switch the site due to running out of membership (maybe it wasn't profitable enough for them), so I'd still have my account. I guess finding refs here wouldn't be too big of an issue, and their membership levels are nicely priced. I'm thinking of "Beryl" with 0.15 own/ref click for $165/year. Sure yearly subscription on a BuxHost site is a bit crazy, but with such rates that'd be easy to get back.

That is really very nice to see the payment proofs of our members here and i have seen that the site is just launched 2 months back and the members of the site is more than 45,000 i was shocked seeing that and i think it is paying program because i have seen many payment proofs .

Indeed it looks to be doing very good! Maybe they actually can pull it off with long term plan - I at least hope so! I guess I needs to take a better look at this, and maybe go and invest into it, since they seem to pay for now, so if I could make some quick money out of them.

hmm some good payment proof that shared by some members, it sure will be attracted more member to join in this program, but i don't see their 5 years subscription there it is only logo and not the real things that happen, i hope this is not a sign of admin don't want to run this program well

Right now I think charmbux is really charming with all of this proof of of payments that I see. I'm really happy that theirs so many people who got paid in here. I think right now its best if we join in this site and take a ride in earning power. I think this is the best way to earn money in here.

Good day Charmbuxers!

As we have informed you before, here are the details for the upcoming advertisements quiz game:

A. Eligibility

All members can participate in this game

B. Game Mechanics

1. The quiz will be about the text adverts submitted to us.

2. Participants must complete the missing word or answer the question.

3. The Quiz will be posted in the Adverts Quiz Game section forum under the Members' Lounge Category.

4. The quiz will be posted in the blog and in the forum. Participants would simply post their answer to the forum. Once the quiz is finished, the quiz/post will automatically be closed.

5. There will be 5 winners per game.

The 1st member who can answer the quiz correctly wins the 1st prize, the 2nd to answer correctly 2nd prize and so on...

1st prize: $.50 to purchase balance & .30 to main balance.

2nd Prize: $.40 to purchase balance & .20 to Main Balance.

3rd Prize: $.30 to purchase balance & .10 to main balance

4th Prize: $.20 to purchase balance & .05 to main balance

5th Prize: $.10 to purchase balance

THE QUIZ GAME WILL START IN 2 DAYS. So stay tuned!

here the latest contest from the site's admin but i am not interested in it because it giving prizes in the site's purchase balance and i suggest him to give money to member's payment accounts directly.because we cannot withdraw money from purchase balance..