Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pureprofit - Pureprofit.biz

i am not admin

Link :

We are a private investment club located in Berlin Germany. After nearly eight years investing in high yield programs with brilliant results we are glad to share this opportunity with You.

Long term oriented strategy makes it possible to reach our first goal - combining high interest and security.

Working together with experienced brokers we are able to offer You a daily interest up to 1.5 %.

Duration of our offered plan is 180 working days with a minimum spend of 10 $ or €.

You can choose investing in $ or € - we accept US and european currency.

Daily interest depends on Your spent amount and starts with 0.5% at 10 $ or €.

We are working with a floating interest. You start f.ex. with 100 $ or € - Your daily interest is 1.25% - after some time You reach due compounding the amount of 500 $ or € . From this day on You will be paid a daily interest of 1.5%.

Plan : http://pureprofit.biz

An investment of 100 $ or € (start interest 1.25% and 100% comp.) will double in 57 working days and Your payout after 180 working days will be 935.63 $ or €.

Your spent amount in $ or € / Your daily interest

- from 10 $ or € - 0.50 %

- from 20 $ or € - 0.75 %

- from 50 $ or € - 1.00 %

- from 100 $ or € - 1.25 %

- from 500 $ or € - 1.50 %

Our investments are backed up by a major german bank who is controlling our trading periodally.

Start earning more money in 2012 by becoming a member of our successfull team.

Accept : LR, PM

Affiliate program

We offer a flexible affiliate program to our customers. It is a great way to earn extra money! By inviting friends to our investment program or promoting our website using our banners you earn more of your referral deposit volume. Our 7step affiliate program is depending on your spent amount :

Your spent amount in $ or € / Your commission

- from 10 $ or € - 1 %

- from 20 $ or € - 2 %

- from 50 $ or € - 3 %

- from 100 $ or € - 4 %

- from 200 $ or € - 5 %

- from 300 $ or € - 6 %

- from 500 $ or € - 7 %

Plan : http://pureprofit.biz

Simply we do not have to start invest $100 on this HYIP, because when we read the detail here, we can invest from 10 $ or € - with 0.50% daily RoI. But, this is just the trick from the Admin to invest more money for us.

These program is similar to EV business their ROI is a good one the site ssl and DDos enable but duration of investment too long,lets see what the admin will do to atract more investor as for now the site dosnt have many active members,maybe somthing like contest will come up soon

• 1 month later...

Good to know that this program has been paying for two months now, I think the early investors might have reached a 30% BEP so far in these two months as the daily ROI offered in here is as low as 0.5% with which we can reach BEP in around six months, and there onwards we can enjoy the profits from the program as long as it's active.

This site should cam from any European country, or like them so just used Euro as their official currency insists of popular US dollar. But we may get better profit due to euro currency. Suppose we use $10 then our daily profit will be 0.5% of Us dollar. Where they just giving us Euro so our profit will be 0.5% of euro. So when we convert it into US dollar then our profit will be 0.5 x 130% - mean 30% extra profit.

Good to see this announcement regarding 10% bonus offer on all deposits until 31st March from Pure Profit !

We offer a 10% bonus for all deposits made until the 31th of march 2012

If You invest f.e. $ 100.- - Your deposit will be $ 110.-

I followed their last offer where we can get additional 10% investment bonus upon all amount. But we have only 24 hours to grab this opportunity because after that this will expire. We hope that admin should continue this attractive offer for more 7 days. By which they can able to collect some more investments. Till then we need to enjoy this program.

According to me this program is suitable for all those who wants to invest in such long term investment. Though their site is not decorated well but we expect better profit, which they maintain perfectly. So they already gained too much goodwill within this short period. We can many monitors include most of the famous one, and all of them are telling that they are paying now.

I think this program has surpassed the duration i expected it to.I just hope investors stick to their plans and try to get to their plan expiration so as to quickly opt out.

with the ROI plan they have, you will know that they already doing a great thing for this site, and the investors who joined this site from the beginning must be feel they already reach some profit from this program, and before many people understimate this program but in fact they survive until now

Yes the ROI is low but this can realy sustain this program long online,and the program is like a trust and good program since they are claim to be back up with some german back and monitor their trading activity,as for me I will try them latter to see if they are paying or not since I cant fine any monitor which list them as paying.

Yes the ROI is low but this can realy sustain this program long online,and the program is like a trust and good program since they are claim to be back up with some german back and monitor their trading activity,as for me I will try them latter to see if they are paying or not since I cant fine any monitor which list them as paying.

at the moment we can saying something like that, and so far this program still paying the members and i see they monitored by more than 9 hyip monitors, i cannot say anything too much about this site beside of it, but you are right the ROI here is sustainable, i think they will survive longer if admin also serious with this business

Wow, it is pretty rare that an hyip uses the euro currency. Any reasosns for that? Most hyips are not US based any way, so surely they would follow the trend and use US currency.

The plans look like very sustainable, especially with the 0.5% each day. That kind of percentage is like the bank interest! haha, well not really, but it is really low for an hyip. But one thing for sure, if admin can use it well, the site will be very sustainable.

• 3 weeks later...

Pure Profit has been paying for around three months now, the last payment was released on 27th April, as per the information available from monitors listing this one, the starting ROI on daily basis is as low as 0.5%, good feature is that the website is available in three different international languages including general English.

Pure Profit has been paying for around three months now, the last payment was released on 27th April, as per the information available from monitors listing this one, the starting ROI on daily basis is as low as 0.5%, good feature is that the website is available in three different international languages including general English.

@archu7, I would like to say you about this program that do you still can open this program. Because this site is down at my end now. I think this site might lost it's bandwidth or removed their script. Sometimes it also can happen due to dns problem. As we know that during change of hosting we have to update dns data set - which need up to 48 hour for update.

@archu7, I would like to say you about this program that do you still can open this program. Because this site is down at my end now. I think this site might lost it's bandwidth or removed their script. Sometimes it also can happen due to dns problem. As we know that during change of hosting we have to update dns data set - which need up to 48 hour for update.

mostly hyip monitors that monitoring this site, already monitoring them for more than 60 days , but actually this site older than that, from what i see they already online for more than 100 days, and until now this site still paying, but today i also cannot acess this site well from my end.