Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hntradersbux - hntradersbux.com

quangnam52335

The site is 2 yrs old but still do not have any ads . They also only have 22members . I guess the admin did not promote well his site . If the admin will not manage the site properly , I guess in the spam of 2weeks , this site will close .

It is completely false that this site is 2 years old, it is newly launched buxhost site and thats the reason it doesnt have ads to click yet but it has 5 years of buxhost subscription so admin might come up with good plans.

The admin should really come up with a good plan to attract members. Maybe, the admin can start by lowering the minimum cash out amount. The click rate is already low, why make the minimum cash out amount so high?

Big question is how many ads a standard member can click in here. Its say maximum ads no. Meaning theirs no maximum but its only mean theirs no ads to click. lols. the rate is 1/10th of a cent that means ten click earns you 1 cent. Now the minimum to cashout is 10 dollars. Its only shows that admin is not willing to pay. even if he going to reduce the minimum I don't think its still advisable to click.
Payout Minimum : 10$

Pay Per Click : 0.001$

Maximum Ads : No