Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WebAdv Forum - webadvforum.com

sirwilly

Brand new Paid to post forum with many sections: HYIP, GPT, OFF TOPIC ETC that are all paying

10 cents per post for the first 50 posters to reach 100 posts

5 cents per post for the next 100 posters to reach 10 posts

$5 per referral that makes 100 posts

It's easy to make all 100 posts in one day. Give it a go today. There are still 48 spaces left from the 50 winning spaces.

http://webadvforum.com/forum/forum.php?referrerid=77

• Downvote 1

Wow , This is very sad that it is gone now ,I hope they will be back soon ,I have already completed around 30 posts and was waiting to compleet 100 posts so that i can request the first 10$ bonus

And also remind that the ywill be having PTP afterwards and the ywill chose only some deserved posters ,so first 100 posts must meet all the requirements .

Site back to normal now. Unfortunately, this site can't considered as very great site.

Admin giving restriction that only members who registered before 1st Oct managed to get their payments and members after 30th Sept need to wait until the end of this month to get their payment, between, they don't have any pending list for those who reached 100 posts..

erm..I am losing motivation to post in this site.

All the members who joined this month should wait for 30 days until thjhi month gets over ,And teh admin do not have put any notice about teh further plans .

And also the forum is having another rule that only 10 posts per day is counted and all the further posts in the day will not be consdiered in the first 100 posts .

All the members who joined this month should wait for 30 days until thjhi month gets over ,And teh admin do not have put any notice about teh further plans .

And also the forum is having another rule that only 10 posts per day is counted and all the further posts in the day will not be consdiered in the first 100 posts .

May I know where is the announcement regarding 10 posts per day? I don't see any detail regarding this.

About further plans, I don't know whether this site managed to stand for few months or not because most members are spamming to reach the 100 posts, which mean the site is full of spams and the admin is paying for useless posts.

received update for this site which considered as a great news. All members who reach 100 posts will get $10 rewards~ details:

Due to the recent increase in poor quality posters and posts and complaints by fellow members on increase cases of spammers, WebAdvForum.com has decided to revamp and change the policy of this giveway.

WebAdvForum.com has decided to REWARD all and future members who hit 100 posts and 30 days of membership, based on the new guidelines below:

1) Up to USD10 to the every member who hit 100 posts (Unlimited spaces)

2) 50% of your Referrals' earnings to all members who referred members(Unlimited spaces!)

This is to ensure ONLY GOOD members with quality posts and post naturally and normally will be rewarded with the maximum rewards.

Those members who are just going through the motion of posting blindly and giving stupid replies just to hit the post counts within like 1 or 2 days or replying to redundant posts, or creating threads on programs already reported, or posting many posts in the non-moneymaking sections reflects poorer quality posts. (We are not dumbass, we know about your posting habits, and don't test our patience.)

But also, a BIG thank you to other members who are valuable and precious because you made us possible with quality posts. Thank you again!

Finally to reward members who refer GOOD REFFERALS, you will now be getting paid 50% of your referrals earning. So if you get GOOD referrals to us, you get paid more! But no matter what, imagine if you referred 100 members to us and ALL get to 100 posts, and all of them are good members, you will be paid 5 x 100 = USD500! Yes! :)

For more information, please read http://webadvforum.com/forum/contests-payments-webadvforum/146-webadvforum-giving-away-money-all-members-referrals-first-100-posts.html#post365 for the new policy and payment proofs here http://webadvforum.com/forum/got-paid-waf/145-members-referrals-got-paid-first-100-posts.html#post364

Thank you again.

Regards

A.Lee W.P

Director

WebAdvForum.com

http://webadvforum.com

great, its good to know that they now changed the offers into unlimited thats why, they could attract more members to participate and be active there.

I have noticed 1 of their rule (most probably just added within these few days):

1.2) Members who post MORE than 10 posts within 1 day (24 hours), will have their 11th posts and onwards not counted to the total posts count.

So, this mean we can only made 10 valid posts here daily so that our efforts will not be wasted.

The admin yes really changed and giving money to unlimited members and i cant if we got 1stpayment and on for requesting 2ndpayment what we have to do?

The admin stated if our posts quality are good enough, we can get into the "PTP system" which pay $5-10 per 100 posts in future time.

However, I don't see any detail regarding this. So, after the 1st 100 posts, I would suggest u to stop posting there until further information.

Wow , That is indeed a very good factor that their admin is now paying 5$ for all the users who have refereed members who post 100 posts and get 5$ paid ,Thus it will be a beneficial for us and the member who post that much ,I think their slots are getting reduced , So all the members need to act fastly to get the 100 posts faster .

Wow , That is indeed a very good factor that their admin is now paying 5$ for all the users who have refereed members who post 100 posts and get 5$ paid ,Thus it will be a beneficial for us and the member who post that much ,I think their slots are getting reduced , So all the members need to act fastly to get the 100 posts faster .

Admin have changed the reward rule to "All members who reach 100 posts and registered at least 30 days will get the rewards".

So, thats mean even u post very slow in the site, u still managed to get that $10...However, I have doubts whether the admin managed to sustain this site for long period or not..

Anyway they have just processed around 5 payments with th 10$ rate and even monitors were awarded 10$ ,they are going on changing their TOS ,Anyway it is good to see that the member must not be 30 days old as the rule has been lifted ,And also 7 days of LR payment has also been cut short by them .

Anyway they have just processed around 5 payments with th 10$ rate and even monitors were awarded 10$ ,they are going on changing their TOS ,Anyway it is good to see that the member must not be 30 days old as the rule has been lifted ,And also 7 days of LR payment has also been cut short by them .

PLS, do read my post carefully. I have stated - "members with 100 posts and 30 days old only managed to get the payment" This rule applied to all members unless u registered in the site before 1st Oct. Check the details:

http://webadvforum.com/forum/contests-payments-webadvforum/146-webadvforum-giving-away-money-all-members-referrals-first-100-posts.html#post365

But I think all the members who have joined before will get the benefits of 1 -1 0cent per post and that iis indeed a good move ,Some of teh guys who got paid 10$ form them does not deserve a 10 cent per proof ,and also they could have reduced the rate for payment proof also .

But I think all the members who have joined before will get the benefits of 1 -1 0cent per post and that iis indeed a good move ,Some of teh guys who got paid 10$ form them does not deserve a 10 cent per proof ,and also they could have reduced the rate for payment proof also .

I don't understand what u r trying to say. This site is giving FIXED rate ($10) for all members who reached 100 posts, NOT 1c per payment proof / discussion posts. Even though some of them doesn't deserve the post rate, however, it is just 1 time fees. So, no problem for this.

I think you havent seen the updates , Just see what the admi nahs posted now , http://webadvforum.com/forum/contests-payments-webadvforum/146-webadvforum-giving-away-money-all-members-referrals-first-100-posts.html . Now onwards will be paid based on the QUALITY of your posts; if you give me super good posts, USD10 is YOURS ,So getting 10USD is not fixed as of know .

I think you havent seen the updates , Just see what the admi nahs posted now , http://webadvforum.com/forum/contests-payments-webadvforum/146-webadvforum-giving-away-money-all-members-referrals-first-100-posts.html . Now onwards will be paid based on the QUALITY of your posts; if you give me super good posts, USD10 is YOURS ,So getting 10USD is not fixed as of know .

opps~ seems I missed something or they have just changed their rules.

Anyway, this is much more better as I guess the admin realized they are paying too much and hard to sustain the site. Thanks for the info.

That is indeed a good move ,I think they could have lifted their 10 posts per day rule ,It will be very much easy to reach the payout within 2 days and even the post quality will not be so pathetic ,Anyway as of know all the payouts processed there are with a very good rate of 10$ itself .

• 4 weeks later...