Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ForeStock-Investment - forestock-investment.com

I'm not admin

Forestock-Investment

Forestock Investment is a secure investment program founded by a group of experienced professionals forex, gold and stock trader. Based on long experience and supporting tools, our team can formulate good methods for trading gold, stock and foreign exchange, and deciding the perfect time to get into the market and decide the optimum profit. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing with us to gain a high rates return. All payments are made to your account Daily.

Our target is to give a rational profit to our investor safely. Why safely ? Because a lot of investment programs offer high profit, before it reaches the return of investment, your investment has been taken away. We guarantee your investment will be safe with us . We aim to deliver powerful and risk-adjusted investment returns to our investors, achieving consistent performance through the quality of our people and experience. We are proud to welcome you to our website of best investment plan. Here is where you can share your financial difficulties and by proper investment procedures you can satisfy all your money needs for better bright life for an long period of time. You can get 5% referral commission from our plans. You do not need to deposit, just enjoy commission. Just signup now. Fast, Easy and Free.

Plans:

Forestock Daily Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 9.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 15.00

Plan 3 $10,001 - $50,000 21.00

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

so far they are just one day old HYIP site that still not paid anyone and i don't see that this site listed in any monitor and they don't have any thread in some popular HYIP site like talkgold and refferal bonus that we get here is at normal rate and for me that is already good for promotor of this site

First of all this site has lot of problem because their forum buttons redirect to home location '(+)' they have no ssl security where they published that that they have strong ssl factor. First of all I would like to say that their ref. commission ratio is very natural because 5% is affordable & profitable - any chain maker should bring more 50+ active members then we may get more recent followers. We can get start with them for just $5 of LR or PM. Then we've to move from upper level to lower level - else treat as step jump. Till now no monitor found, expect very soon we should see some popular monitor with paying tab.

First of all this site has lot of problem because their forum buttons redirect to home location '(+)' they have no ssl security where they published that that they have strong ssl factor. First of all I would like to say that their ref. commission ratio is very natural because 5% is affordable & profitable - any chain maker should bring more 50+ active members then we may get more recent followers. We can get start with them for just $5 of LR or PM. Then we've to move from upper level to lower level - else treat as step jump. Till now no monitor found, expect very soon we should see some popular monitor with paying tab.

If that is the case I will not going to bother to open the site. What for? its seems you are not satisfied with this site and for me that is good enough to say that this site is not good. Becuase fo me its really important if a site has SSL. I open a site once and I know SSL is not that costly at all.

I could see with a long range of paying status at monitors that the admin of this site has gone a long way in advertising this program but really the ROI being offered here is high and wouldn't be sustainable.I think going a round here with the minimum deposit of $5 would be okay.

Their referal commision and ROI is somwhat atractive but if they realy want to attract more investors they should try adding ssl and DDos to protect them incase of any attack,and the lets hope this program will survive for us for more future investment