Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

flinexa - flinexa.com

Do you want to get high returns with low risk? Then Flinexa is the place for you! See the new opportunity being offered by Flinexa, a successful trading company, with more than 60 employees.

We operate non-stop around the clock constantly tracking the globe for new investment opportunities and trading on new markets.

Are you a smaller investor looking to achieve financial freedom? Flinexa is offering you a low risk opportunity to make that dream come true. Investing with Flinexa will open doors for you to secure earnings with a 115% return after 7 days or 144% after 14 days with a minimum investment of just $10 and a maximum of $30,000.

Flinexa also offers a lucrative affiliate program. For every person you refer, you will receive a 5% referral commission.

Flinexa is proud to offer premium services to its investors and it hopes to continue to exceed expectations with the quality customer service it delivers. Quality customer service is the cornerstone to all we do at Flinexa. We value customer input and work hard to meet customer needs.

Join Flinexa today and you will be joining a professional program that is committed 100% to your success and supports you every step of the way. Nowhere else can you find such a high rate of return on such minimal risk!

plan1.png

plan2.png

http://flinexa.com/home.cgi?AffiliateID=51

This program has nicely designed site and SSL protection.

Listed for a week on monitors and has paying status though most of them would have received only little referal commission yet.

Two plans 7 days and 14 day both allows to withdraw at end of term and minimum invest in both is 10$ which is quite affordable.

though it looks professional enough. i feel that the ROI is quite big. it seems like we can double our money in just a month. and i don't believe hyip that promise to double our money in just a month. and so i have some doubt over this one. so i think that i will not just invest here. i will just observe this one first.

First off i dont like the name..its ringing a bell of famega, yepp stupid but this one comes when famega goes away...so in anyway there is a big nono for me in this .

The rating us page has 18 different monitors on it.......

This program is in for a fast scam in the higher amounts they can get...how can they afford all this monitors when they just started? With that said im out..

Im sure this program admin been around before...and have the money from other hyips he crashed fast...ok my thoughts only but think about it..

This hyip has a very attractive design and features are also very interesting.

Both the plans are just fantastic and we can have good profit.

The minimum investment is also affordable and one should go for it as it looks paying, as monitors are saying this thing.

• 3 weeks later...