UWCFX - uwcfx.com

sirwilly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the contest that still running

"Hello Members,

This Contest will Run Daily we will ask any puzzle, question, images u need to pick answer correct answer will get $0.50 to his / her LR account.

Today's Question :

Quote:

We are Looking for one of Bike Module of Harley Davidson

Rules :

* One Guess in one Post.

* Don't make Back to Back Posts.

* Member Should Wait till someone reply after him.

* Minimum 7 Members need to Participate and at least 20 Guess Requires to Pick winner.

Prize Money $0.50

Payment Though : LR"

I have won a guesisng contest there

Transfer Successful

Your transfer was successful!

Date 10/1/2010 09:10

Batch 45862137

From U2773469 (UWCFX Forum Payout A/c)

To U6056147 (LoneWolf)

Amount $0.50

Memo We Are Looking for Daily Contest - $0.50 to 1 Winner Daily !!

Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

cool you can make 15$ in their website thats a nice sign to attract i want to get some money in that website.

you can get more than $15 if you active in this forum. you only need make 150 post to get $15 friend.

if you more active i think we ca get good amount from this form. i have been get $29 from 2 payment in this forum and yesterday i request my third payment

you can get more than $15 if you active in this forum. you only need make 150 post to get $15 friend.

if you more active i think we ca get good amount from this form. i have been get $29 from 2 payment in this forum and yesterday i request my third payment

cool man thanks for the information they have a good rates i'd like to join in that website.

It is good that the forum still accepts many forum promoters who will get 50% more payout every time and what they need to do is just to get many users supporting the forum .

And also now the admin is having som net problems and hence he will be processing the payments bit slowly .

It is good that the forum still accepts many forum promoters who will get 50% more payout every time and what they need to do is just to get many users supporting the forum .

And also now the admin is having som net problems and hence he will be processing the payments bit slowly .

yeah, this forum have been have 3 promoter but now the job for promoter open again.. if member wabt get good payment from thi forum, they mst taje the job to become promoter. i evert get $7 becuse my job as promoter

and here my paymet proof

The promoter job is quet simple but it may get complicated ,All promoters must be a regular forum posters at not only PTP forums but also , They must be active at high traffic forums which may or may not be in english ..

yeah friend, the promoter must have many forum and the rules to become promoter must have 10 forum that we joined. so if only have less than we can't get the promoter job. this forum really good becase they have different concepts with other forum and i see they good in payment.

Update : the pending request have been approved but we must wai until nich resolve the connection problem to pay for us

my third payment :

capturepzw.png

You Have Been Got Paid

Transfer Successful

Your transfer was successful!

Date 10/10/2010 14:45

Batch 46510457

From U2773469 (UWCFX Forum Payout A/c)

To U0051982 (U0051982)

Amount $17.00

Memo Payment from UWCFX.Com Forum, Thanks for Being Active !! ($8 Bonus for Promoter Work)

Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

i get again my payment from this forum. and now i get my third payment..

i hope i get again and i get $8 as promoter job..

all payment have been clearly because admin have new connection

update from admin : All Payouts Cleared congrats all those got paid dont forgot to check Contest Zone we have increased prize money for Blog Post Contest.

my contest payment :

captureaso.png

i hope i can get again

I think this forum has indeed created a sensation among the users ,Getting paid around 10$ for just 100 posts isi ndeed a cool factor ,But still it should not be so so easier as we think ,they accept only 4 liner posts and all rest are conspired as spams and also we cant post anything it should highlight about the forex field itself .

now almost all members receive the full amount, and is not a mistake because almost all of their post have a good quality and the character so it looks long enough, I also want to reach the minimum payout again to get like you... :rolleyes:

yeah,,

now i want reach minimum payout again in this forum nd i hoe i can get it today. i must make more than 50 post to get 1000 point, after i makepost i hoe i can get good rates again

yup, I'm glad because it's rare that members make a spam post, and on average they follow the forum rules, maybe they've learned their lesson with the infraction that is always given

yeah..many memebr want get full rates so they all stay in the rules..

i hope new member do it. i follow the blog contest and i hope will win the prizes..

i hope i can win the $25...

This is indeed became the popular among the other users and especially the forex traders ,anyone who have forex experience and having good language skills can post over here and you will get paid much for the posting if they are atleast 3-4 lines and highlights all the main forex views .

yeah..many memebr want get full rates so they all stay in the rules..

i hope new member do it. i follow the blog contest and i hope will win the prizes..

i hope i can win the $25...

i am not expert with th that, even to attract many visitor is dificult for me, let alone if i should promote that..