Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

venturesurf - venturesurf.com

yogeshwartyagi

I am not admin

Before introducing the program, let me introduce myself, I am Jeff Pedro, from United States. I'm an investor of this industry who decided to check online surfing websites, I have been checking this industry for a few years, since Dad'n'Daves n 12DailyPro etc.

Since the beginning of this year, I realized that this industry was going deep down, programs lasting for a shorter and shorter period of time, a lot of people, including administrators, doing the so called HAR (hit and run), all these things added up to a financial crisis on the world, made this industry what it is today..

Plans:

11% for 11 days

Minimum spend 6$

Minimum withdrawal .01$

Processors: LR &AP

Link: http://www.venturesurf.com

Note: Very attractive program with exciting plan 11X11 and affordable minimum invest only 6$. There is no minimum withdrawal so any amount can be withdrawn and support LR and AP which is good choice of payment processor. Site is quite attractive and ddos protected but program is launched today itself and has paying status on single monitor listed on the site. We get 121% after 11 days.

This program is interesting for now. Its the 11/ 11 I like. For the rest its almost like the others.

Its always good jump in fast so you have the chance to recover..

yesterday I was looking the site and didnt really find a good rcb offer. The thing that first noticed on the site was the presentation. Nice and very talking there...

But then I was thinking over the night...uhmm isnt all sites paying in the beginning:)

In the terms its stated that payout normally goes fast but they reserve the right to up to 5 days.

Thats when i got a little off. On the positive is the min withdrawal of $0,01.

And you can withdraw as many times a day you want. In all im very positive to this surf.

As soon as theres money in the banck, im gonna spend them:)

Ok

im joined and spended all in my account:)

Account

Date 11/09/2010 13:45

Batch 48786729

From U5533270

To U1249019 (V.S LTD)

Amount $6.00

Memo VenturesurfWallet Funding

Now im surfed anddryed ...no im surfed and cashed out. Im awaiting my first payout. Its a strange familiar feeling seeing the script so very similar to ehmm thevault:))

Biting my nails for 11 days. Ohh and took up the rcb offer from refback80. Im off to ask for the cashback there now:)

Wow. This is a nice place to start and looks valid to me. Nice percentage. I hope this website lasts for long.

There is a lot of surf programs around right now. This one is ok. Paying, new, and short term with daily cashout plan. Yepp its ok for now. Attention of the word now:) What i do not like with the program is the way you need to transfer your cash into your wallet and from there ask for a withdrawal...its a little annoying really. If you was in thevault , then you know ihow it works, the same there and infact the script is very similar, very very similar that venturesurf is using:)

it could run for a year it could end after a month.

Well 11 x 11 is really very good roi for short term period. But being a surf program does it require to surf daily?

6$ minimum is also affordable and i believe being a surf program it should be more trusted then the hyips.

Yes in venturesurf you have to surf. There is programs without the need to surf depending on the plan you choose. But in Venture you need to surf and its not auto....you need to push the button every single page...next site always. But thats ok as soon as its not over 20 pages.

Naa surf programs I believe is the same as hyip, if you lucky you go out in a win situation. The big difference between hyip and surf is a surf ends between 10 days and max of 30 normally. So in 13 days or so you get a win of lets say $1.00 of a spend of $5.00/// hyips it takes you many small payouts if you spend $5.00 before you get your money back and are in bep so to say. Even longer before you get a profit situation...

So yes in this way its a little more safer the surf, on the other hand a surf you need to go in again and again for to in the end reach bep and start play with profit, and thats the negative in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Im in for my second round from yesterday night:)

venture2thdeposit.jpg

And Been paid this morning first time so im off to ihbp section. I think this program is good for another time. Many new members yet if I have to believe the forums.

The thing I don not like is I cant see the member stats and deposits....

Well planned site with good protection and good design and well planned plans, 11% for 11 days is really exciting return

Minimum investment being only 6$ is affordable.

This program Spport LR and AP which is good for many of us.

The program is getting very good response and performing well.

Just joined this site, it's a long time ago for me not join any site using this neversay script :D

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U1933038

Date: 11/30/2010 6:10 PM

Batch: 50362572

Sent To: U1249019 (V.S LTD)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: VenturesurfWallet Funding

Good luck to us..

Just joined this site, it's a long time ago for me not join any site using this neversay script :D

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U1933038

Date: 11/30/2010 6:10 PM

Batch: 50362572

Sent To: U1249019 (V.S LTD)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: VenturesurfWallet Funding

Good luck to us..

Ohh you just answered my question now. Thanks i have my second upgrade expiring in some days. And was a little unsure if to go for my third cycle or not. But ok im going:)

Really thanks i was very unsecure even if the site really doing a super work so far. They pay in time, the surf bar is very smooth and i have seen no bad votes for it so far.

yepp good luck to us all:)

Ohh you just answered my question now. Thanks i have my second upgrade expiring in some days. And was a little unsure if to go for my third cycle or not. But ok im going:)

Really thanks i was very unsecure even if the site really doing a super work so far. They pay in time, the surf bar is very smooth and i have seen no bad votes for it so far.

yepp good luck to us all:)

Actually I also invested here with AP, so the payment proof I posted AP and LR payment :D

My first surf here very good, and loads very fast.. no problem for my first surf so I hope everything is going good for further, and I hope I can stay here more than 3 cycles

Yepp my 2th cycle ends tomorrow and im gonna go for another round. So far i havent had any trouble with this surf. And its getting more popular for every day.

i did have problem with another surf today. So that one im not reinvesting in when my cycle expire. but venture is still going strong:)

Im in my third cycle and so far so good. Its not greenads...but its ok :)

I also think they will be here at least one more round. this type of site with transfer etc etc its a bit annoying, but if thats what it takes for to get the money out.

Im not to complain :)

Im in my third cycle and so far so good. Its not greenads...but its ok :)

I also think they will be here at least one more round. this type of site with transfer etc etc its a bit annoying, but if thats what it takes for to get the money out.

Im not to complain :)

Actually I'm not IN at greenads..

Yes, this neversay script using that wallet system a little bit annoying to cashout or deposit :D

anyway my last withdraw took longer as before.. not passed 24 hours yet but I still not received my payment, still 12 hours to go to wait.. Hope get paid soon.

Actually I'm not IN at greenads..

Yes, this neversay script using that wallet system a little bit annoying to cashout or deposit :D

anyway my last withdraw took longer as before.. not passed 24 hours yet but I still not received my payment, still 12 hours to go to wait.. Hope get paid soon.

Me too is still waiting my payout from venture...im crossing my fingers now and gonna do some kind of demondance before im ogg to sleep. Seriously I heard that the admin of venture is the same as surefire.

Because in another forum he showed the proof of payments account and he got a payout to surefire thats the same account used for venture payout....So I hope that as long as surefire pays venture will pay:)

But this time its a much longer waiting period then before and its a bit strange, they still have a bunch of new upgrades everyday...

Updated:

I got my payment this morning, a long waiting period but still in time with the faq:)

Ok, for now I think already something problem happened..

Some members already reported pending payment passed 24 hours.. And this is not good..

But in rating page, some monitors still on paying status.. soon I'll request my next payment after surf activity..

Hope the admin back and released all payments..

Don't raise your hope.

It was discussed once that the admin of Venture Surf is same guy from Avatar Surf.

I thought he would close down Venture Surf first, since Avatar is more popular, but it seems he's closing same time.

I guess their Hyip project VS Funds will go same way.

Don't raise your hope.

It was discussed once that the admin of Venture Surf is same guy from Avatar Surf.

I thought he would close down Venture Surf first, since Avatar is more popular, but it seems he's closing same time.

Yepp i need to agree here...I have 2 pending payments and i didnt reinvest in avatar because of the rumours that he was the same admin for them both...when vs fund came up, i had a little bad feeling that the end maybe isnt to far away. Lets see for tomorrow. But i too dont think there is big hopes here.

So to all HOLD YOUR SPENDS

Don't raise your hope.

bad news for me but thanks for share this.

My payment in avatar is pending along with venture.

if avatar and venture admin is really same person there is little chance for us to be paid from avatar.

bad news for me but thanks for share this.

My payment in avatar is pending along with venture.

if avatar and venture admin is really same person there is little chance for us to be paid from avatar.

Well avatar is closed, vsfund dont pay and enture dont pay....All in same days they stopped:D So yepp and then a fellow memeber here got paid from avatar with the same LR account as venture...so yes its very likely. When its to good....