Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Permanent Money - Permanentmoney.net

I am not admin

Permanent Money is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Permanent Money is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities.

It is a true imagination of real income. You get it fast and secure.

Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term Forex market trading, and investing in Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities.

Plans:

8% hourly for 13 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $10,000 8.00

15% hourly for 7 hours - Instant Withdraw

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 15.00

105% after 1 hour - Instant Withdraw

Plan 1 $20 - $50 103.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 104.00

Plan 3 $101 - $10,000 105.00

120% after 1 day - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $200 108.00

Plan 2 $201 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $20,000 120.00

Accept: AP, LR, PM

Link >>> http://permanentmoney.net

well another HYIP program again, and this one is hourly site which known as the unstable program i see they are listed as paying program in list4hyip but when i check their payout ratio still 0% in that site LOL, i don't know what happen but i see something suspicious since that monitor the only monitor that listed them

Minimum spend here is low so all investor can start to earn money here. But the plans are not good at all. Offering hourly plan is not a good thing for a hyip program. We all know that the program like this will turn to scam faster than another short term investment program. So far this site has been running for 0 day and got paying status from some of monitors. I think this is a good beginning for a hourly program like this to attract people to place an investment here.

Edited by BlackJack

well, few monitors that have been listing this program for few hours now have already given paying status for this hyip, we have seen before many hourly plan programs with same kind of attractive plans for 13 hours term went scam after paying for few hours, so let's wait and watch the performance of this site for few more days.