Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ifundextreme - Ifundextreme.com

i am not admin

Link : http://ifundextreme.com

ABOUT ifundextreme.com! We Are The IfundExtreme | Masters Of The Universe And The Cult Of Risk

On the remarkable day of 11/01/12, the program which is named after its very essence - IfundExtreme is brought to you by the group of highly experienced Hyip investors. We are here to stay for a long time and we are here to make every possible effort to make you, the program user to prosper. By joining our program it will be only a matter of time before you realize that you have made the right choice.

Not only will you have an incredible chance to make your very own dollars smiling, but in our journey into the future together, you will learn a lot - we promise you that. We believe that if it was not for you the investors, the High Yield Investment Programs market would not exist and this means that every Hyip program out there must serve you, not the other way around. We believe that you deserve a lot better treatment and we intend to accomplish just that and that is our vision. No doubt, the Hyip industry is constantly evolving and of course this process does not happen without major ups and downs for everybody involved. We at IfundExtreme.com know that today is not the best time which online investment community have seen and this is exactly why we are here. We believe in our efforts to direct everybody's mood into positive territory and we are committed to do so.

We would like to think that the world of High Yield Investment Programs is still in its infancy and that we all should expect to see only good and better things coming out from this arena. Hyip evolution shall play positive role in our society and we believe that IfundExtreme.com is destined to become one of the positive movers toward this goal. Our mission is to create the breakthrough program in the industry and to finally set the stage of what the true investment model should be, in this crippled by economics and financially crazy environment. We want to provide a real chance to win, to as many people as possible and we plan to do so with as little as possible for you risks.

Plan :

110% PERIOD AFTER 12 HOURS, 125-775% PERIOD AFTER 3-50 DAYS

Minimum invest $5 and maximum $5,000

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and AlertPay

Link : http://ifundextreme.com

Well, the feature might be attractive but the question is, is it true? well, perhaps it's fake as i visit the page it is not SSL encrypted but it's on the feature which is SSL anyway, there is nothing about the design! and one more think those list of feature can be click but it doesn't show anything perhaps the site is still working with it! anyway, take a look on it! it' s kinda unrealistic!

ONLINE SINCE JAN 13, 2012 RUNNING DAYS 0 MEMBERS 336 RECEIPTS $ 2,010.33 PAID OUT $ 96.65 ONLINE

This program claims to have SSL security, but upon trying to visit the site using https, I have been warned by the browser that the site is using invalid security certificate, I don't think this program will sustain longer with 10% ROI in offer on daily basis, they have FB page but no monitor is yet added on the site.

I saw on this program, hourly plan mixed to middle term investment plan. This is not a good idea to mix it. Moreover this program offered very high ROI. It's not sustainable. I think the admin is not serious to run this site and to pay his members. I just visited this program's site. After I saw the script of this program's site, I can conclude most of hyip program that uses this script are scam. So becareful

Edited by BlackJack

On checking for this program's status details on Allhyip monitors, I have noticed very few monitors listing this program, that too having waiting status for this one, I definitely give these kind of programs a skip and it's surely not safe for our funds to risk in these kind of plans.