Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

restprofit - restprofit.com

Welcome all members to www.restprofit.com

www.restprofit.com is a group of skilled business people whose objective is to obtain profits making investments. Everyone of us has a high knowledge level about how the money moves in e-commerce, so we can practically ensure that the investments we are making generates high rentability with low risk due to the skill and experience of each member of the www.restprofit.com

We have several investment plans, depending on deposit: Starter, Professional, Expert.

We believe that trust is something that must be earned, and keep paying. That is why we build strong trust relationship based on excellent quality of our services..

5%-6% Hourly for 24 hours (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $400 5.00

Plan 2 $401 - $4,000 6.00

15%-17% Daily for 10 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $400 15.00

Plan 2 $401 - $4,000 17.00

125%-130% After 1 day (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $400 125.00

Plan 2 $401 - $4,000 130.00

http://restprofit.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The rates are very good but the point is minimum investment which is $40 , too high to be risk. The one day plan is better as it has lower investment. I hope this will do good as the script is a nice one and we have to see what monitors will say about this.

Site design is not imressive at all and even uses a cheap script.

Talking about the plans - i dont think any calculation of mind has been applied to set roi.

Firstly hourly plans i am scared of being much risky and its 3rd plan 125% after one day has too much and unbelieable roi.

Finally I consider that there is lot of risk joining this program.

It uses really cheap script and design is not good at all.

2 Monitors are in paying status while others are in waiting

but those in paying status also wont remain "paying" for longer considering their very high roi plans.

Third plan 125-130% after a day makes it further very high risk program.

• 3 weeks later...

Well this program despite very high roi and hourly plans has maintained paying status till now - it is around 21 days now

Paying status on monitors since 21 days. And stats show has delivered better than expected peformance.

Running days 21

Total accounts 65

Active accounts 35

Total deposited $ 6,728.00

Total withdraw $ 3,192.00

The hyip design is low quality and uses a cheap script

Both the hourly plan and 1 day plan are offering very high ROI which is very difficult to make the site sustain for long

I dont think the site will run even until Christmas and even though the minimum investment is $10 its far too risky to invest here as there are chances for the site may scam any moment