Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neoxsense - neoxsense.co.uk

macky110

Neoxsense

banner2.gif

Welcome to Neoxsense . . .

We are an advertising system that connects advertisers to possible consumers.

As A Member you earn money by clicking advertisements.

Advertising in Neoxsense is very simple, efficient and can be done in just a minute.

We've several options for our advertisers, with a range of packages according to your needs. Each registered user's click will only be accounted once in 24 hours

Features :

Pay per click : 0.001 to 0.005$

Pay per referral click : 25%

Minimum cashout : 0.10$ Via Paypal and 1$ via Alertpay

Payment via : Paypal And Alertpay

Payout Time : 1 week

Register Now

• 2 weeks later...

i tried browsing the site but i couldnt find it. what came out is just another ad but not this one you are promoting. i guess the members here are claiming that the admin pays well, i would like to try myself but as what i have said already i couldnt find it. and one thing, i kind of like it if there is liberty reserve but i guess there is non.

i tried browsing the site but i couldnt find it. what came out is just another ad but not this one you are promoting. i guess the members here are claiming that the admin pays well, i would like to try myself but as what i have said already i couldnt find it. and one thing, i kind of like it if there is liberty reserve but i guess there is non.

I can open the site without any problem. When did you open this site that you can't open it? that's weird that you can't open it but the rest of us can open it. But sometimes it does happen geographically. or your isp address or your country is not priority if the withband is getting full.

@sankaviaks

Its your second payments right? I'm wondering how long its take you to reach 21 cents in here? Although the amount is small I'm little interested right now to try this one also. But as long I can earn 20 cents in a week. But if I can't earn 20 cents or more per week then I guess I will just going to shy away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...