Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxcents - buxcents.com

quangnam52335

The minimum pay scale is very low here at just 2 cents but it will take time to earn even 2 cents with a rate of $.001 and with 3 ads a day. After 10 days of clicking all we get is 2 cents so i think this site is for small time earning only. I will not be a part of this site at all.

• 2 months later...

2nd proof of payment, thanks buxcents

Bux¢ent$ and BuxEver sent you $0.15 USD

Transaction ID: 6UF67568XA138702H

Dear Ha Tran,

Bux¢ent$ and BuxEver sent you a payment of $0.15 USD.

Note from sender, Bux¢ent$ and BuxEver:

Good Job !!! You Deserve Each Penny for Your Great Work so Enjoy Your Money !

For such small payments they sure have paid out a lot ($424). Reaching PO even as free member only takes four days, but the earnings are so small that I don't find it worthwhile. But if you're into Auroras (and don't mind the small payments) then this looks like reputable site that would pay - according to the payment proofs both on the site and on the forums.

They'd have nice price for the advertisements on the "view ads" page in the grey box, but I reckon people who use this kind of low paying site are not interested to step up their game to better paying sites.

the funny things i see this site is they have youtube video which show their site but used gen4 script LOL, i wonder what admin intention for showing something like this and the good things here we can rent RR infinitely, which means no limit for it but minimum payout here is low

0.02 minimum payout is really very attractive features . but what about the price per click , I think it will be very low , may be between 0.001 - 0.005 , the clicks needed to request for payout is 20 , so you will not be able to request for payout until clicking on at least 20 advertisements .

• 2 months later...

this site is definitely paying but due to very low earnings members are not active here because i visited this site many times but i could not saw online members more than 20.another bad thing is that they are only supporting paypal.if they use liberty reserve their members will increase day after day.

I joined this site because of their low minimum payout but after realizing that there are only a few ads available for free members and the rate is very low i stopped my clicking activities here on the very same day i joined. It's nice to see payment proofs which means this site is paying but given the daily earnings here, you will need to put in a lot of effort recruiting direct referrals in order to earn a good amount of money here.

they are only paying through paypal and they also have alertpay and liberty reserve but they are just using them for making investment or buying memberships they should add liberty reserve for cash out.if they add it then they will get good no. of active member .Earnings are also 2 low here.we will reach the minimum in 4 days.

The rate for pay per click ads is very low and the minimum payout of this site is also low. It will take many days to earn the minimum payout of this site as the minimum payout is higher than the rate for pay per click ads. The site may be the scam site so i request to post the payment proof of this site so that we can trust on this site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...