Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Finepcapital - Finepcapital.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.finepcapital.com

FINEP Capital is an investment platform specially created for those who need to make a reliable and profitable source of real net income. Our company is registered in offshore, our traders and market researches live all over the world. Our team entirely consists of experienced and qualified professionals with wide, many years experience of FOREX trading. We no have hidden fees and no special benefits for some partners, everything is maximum clear and conditions and rules are equal for every partner. With us you will always profit from currency trading and you don't need to comprehend the principles and intricacies of FOREX trading

PLANS

1.6% For 15 Business Days Min Deposit : $1 Max Deposit: $100 Principal back: Guaranteed

1.8% For 30 Business Days Min Deposit : $101 Max Deposit: $500 Principal back: Guaranteed

2.0% For 60 Business Days Min Deposit : $501 Max Deposit: $1000 Principal back: Guaranteed

2.2% For 120 Business Days Min Deposit : $1001 Max Deposit: $5000 Principal back: Guaranteed

2.4% For 180 Business Days Min Deposit : $5001 Max Deposit: $unlimited Principal back: Guaranteed

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.finepcapital.com

If I can can compound then I'm willing to invest minimum in here. But before I do that I will check first if theirs proof of payments and if theirs some hyip monitoring site that invest in here and the most important thing is the age of this site. Because I want to know if this site is already old or new.

FINEP Capital offered quite low ROI, and all the plans are very sustainable. At the 1.6% For 15 Business Days plan we will get total ROI 124%, 100% is our principle and the rest 24% is our total profit for 15 business days.

Today I can't access this site, I got a warning that this program change the server. Here is the warning :

Please be patient while the unavailability. We change the server, this should only take a few hours. About of your profits not come. Thank you for understanding. FINEP Capital
Edited by BlackJack