Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Biggoldfund - Biggoldfund.com

I am not admin

Are you looking for investment opportunities and services which are designed to meet your financial goals? Are you ready to take all the best the MICEX market has to offer with no trading risk to your investment? Do you want your investments to deliver superior value growth? If so, you should certainly consider arabs-market.com, Inc an ideal solution for your requirements.

biggoldfund.com offers you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our unique online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies, our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

Plans:

34% Hourly For 3 Hours - Instant Withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $10,000 34.00

Calculate your profit >>

8% hourly for 13 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $3 - $10,000 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

15% hourly for 7 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 15.00

Calculate your profit >>

106% after 1 hour - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $25 - $50 103.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 104.00

Plan 3 $101 - $200 105.00

Plan 4 $201 - $10,000 106.00

Calculate your profit >>

125% after 1 days - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $100 110.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

170% after 3 days - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $100 140.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 170.00

Accept: LR, PM, AP

LInk >>> http://biggoldfund.com

Recent statistics at the site:

Started:January 7,2012

Running Days:0

Active accounts:5

Total Deposits:$262

Total withdraw:$6

Visitors Online:35

Members Online:3

The script and design of the site is just simple and no uniqueness but really having a SSL script and protection from DDOS gives us an assurance of account security.I still think the ROI is high making the program unsustainable.Though no monitors yet,i still feel being in with the minimum deposit would be adviceable.

I can't access this site at the moment, from the above posts, I guess this is an hourly program that has been running for one day now, but since the site is down for now, I can't say at the moment if the program has turned to scam already or it is just some temporary issue with the server that to be fixed soon.

I don't find any current proof of payments. I don't know if this site is paying but regularly if a site is paying its has an active proof of payments in two hyip forum sites that only have proof of payments posters. But its seem I can't find one. So I guess this one is gone for good.

Biggoldfund is not accessible for me too so i am just wondering whether admin is doing it purposely or its attacked by the hackers.If it does not come back within 24 hours then we should move on,we cant really expect this short term hyip to come back and start paying.

Just like another short term investment program that mix hourly plan with daily plan. This short term investment program offered very high profit daily. The plans is very extreme for me. Today I can't access this program's site. When I was trying to open this site, I directed to guide.opendns.com. I don't know what is it mean. Can anybody explain me about this?

Edited by BlackJack

This is a short long term hyip that give high profit daily. The plans is very extreme for me, even I do have funds to make an investment, I will not invest here, because I have lost a lot of money on the hyip like this. Currently I can't open the site, may this site has turned to scam and the admin close this hyip site.

well, I can't open this site too, I think it's been enough waiting for the site to return, so far, for about five days or more, obviously it's a clear indication of the program that it has turned to scam, even monitors have moved the status to scam or closed and thus it's time to move on !