Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pkr - pkr.com

I am not admin

The world's most advanced poker room

Find out how rich 3D environments, near infinite character customisation and our exclusive 'Emote Control' technology come together to bring the art of 'reading a tell' back to poker...

Be who you want to be

With virtually unlimited character development options you can create a character that looks just like you - or anyone you want to be.

Immerse yourself

Incredibly lush 3D environments put you in the heart of the action with nine amazing locations, from the cool Metro Bar to the heat of the TV Studio lights.

Get 100% up to $800!

Our generous first deposit bonus has the flexibility to match 100% of your deposit from as little as $10 to as much as $800. Just use bonus code: PKRBONUS when you deposit...

Get with the most rewarding club in poker...

Club PKR rewards you with fantastic free gifts, exclusive big money freerolls, VIP access and much, much more. Find out how easy it is to move up the loyalty ladder and into a world of great benefits...

http://www.pkr.com

Note: Excellent lay out and 3d graphics. I fee lt would fun to play 3d games and try luck as well.

I cant really understand the working of this site though grapphics are quite sophisticated and attractive.

It was better if the whole thinkg would have been simpler.

You are not alone. I get confused with the site. Their graphics is very powerful i must confess. It could be better if it't simpler like b4u24.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...