Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

instantly-zone - instantly-zone.com

Instantly-Zone is a pubic limited company which was established in order to provide the opportunity to its shareholders to generate a steady profit from their investments. Thanks to the innovative approach we have developed an ultimate investment solution which allows to get the earnings daily and hourly, making the participation easy and convenient. Instantly-Zone investment system is a consummate way of generating profit online without putting efforts or taking any type of risk. The constant research, development and innovations' implementation is a substantial argument in favor of the effectiveness of our company. Our success is achieved by the accurate assumptions and forecasts which are the key to succeeding in the investment field. Our system is fully automated so you will receive the funds your request immediately, no grueling waiting anymore!

Select a plan:

105% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 103.00

Plan 2 $51 - $10,000 105.00

Calculate your profit >>

110% AFter 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

4% Daily for 40 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 10.00

They give bonus for members who will register. :D

http://instantly-zone.com/?ref=riddick09

The minimum investment of $1 is really attractive to small investors like me. But for now I have no plans to invest in any HYIP websites, though.

Anyway, the 40 days plan, is the daily profit 4% or 10% ? Because I see your starting post, it states "4% Daily for 40 Days", but at the bottom, the daily profits reflects 10.00%

I got paid here yesterday. And i just test if their program is running. Since i have used the one day plan to have 103% profit i immediately withdraw all the funds including the 5 cent bonus lol. Well still not going to try to have another day since some already withdrawn big amounts.

Yes, just try the program for a day since you will have bonus as well and the earnings of profit which is 3% of your deposit. So far, i have seen they have new depositors and also some who withdrawn although seems they have problem with the script of the site.

• 2 weeks later...

This short term program is no longer active, it might have stayed active for few days in the beginning, but unfortunately it's turned to scam quickly, within ten days and even the site is unavailable or went offline, currently, so I think it's time to move on.