Detailed 30 Days Traffic Statistics

Free Unlimited Urls Rotator

Free Members

* 5 levels of referrals commissions: 15%, 10%, 5%, 3%, 2%

* Win traffic credits and banner impressions and wild cards while surfing

* 30 second timer

* Unique clicks daily

Upgraded Members Benefits

* 1:2 traffic exchage (it means you visit one site and get two visits to yours)

* FREE referrals

* FREE 450 credits & 100000 banner impressions every month

* Get paid to promote your referral link, you will earn 0.25 traffic credits for every 24 hour unique visitor to your referral link.

* 5 levels of referrals commissions: 25%, 15%, 10%, 5%, 5%

* Win traffic credits and banner impressions and wild cards while surfing

* 15% discount on advertising purchase

* 20 second timer

* Unique clicks daily

Currently they accept Paypal, AlertPay and E-gold as payment processor.

http://www.hittactic.com/

• 2 weeks later...

This could be a good place to hang out. But the thing is that they don't accept the most popular online payment processor '' L.R''

currently, they are not use LR as payment processor and only accept Paypal, AlertPay and E-gold to purchase and use Paypal to send member earnings. they may add others processors in the future.

50 Credits & $0.1 for Referring is good attraction of the program and will help to earn even being outside the program by just promoting.

$0.025 for Every 100 Sites is not very big amount and we merely get 25 cents for 1000 sites surfed

but combining it with other earning potential and good surf ratio, the program looks quite attractive.

• 1 month later...

The rate per 1000 surf page not much different with easyhits4u. if easyhits offer 30 cent per 1000 page, this site offer 25 cent per 1000 page. free member here also get 1:1 traffic ratio and according me, this is good offer. we also can buy a traffic here, only $10 for 10000 Visits.

• 1 month later...

The program has same features with easyhits although they differ in timer and surfing bonus, but to be honest I'd like to see that easyhits will also put some division on the bonus, what I mean is instead of surfing 1000 sites to get the bonus why not cut it off into a hundred, like in my case I only need 4 cents to reach $3 but I still have to surf 1000 to get the bonus and to complete my balance for cashout.

A 1:1 surf ratio is fair and the 100 credits bonus just for sign up is also good, but only $0.025 ber 100 sites surfed is very low if we consider also the very high minimum payout which is $10 and the and the long 30 second surf timer, this make this site very bad for me except If you got very larg number of referral and they are very active. and I am strongly disagree with members who say it is look like easyhits , only look at the minimum payout which is here $10 and in easyhits is only $3.