Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Just like we do normally, it’s not required of anything extra ordinary, but just the routine way we do trading, but we need to just be more caution in our approach, as news trading can mean huge profits or it can easily mean losing badly, I do news trading only when I am at most comfortable zone.

I trade with OctaFX broker and they do their part to make me feel really relax and happy, it’s thanks to their outstanding conditions, it includes low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while it also have got over 50 pairs to select from, so that really makes thing easier for me. Also, it has fantastic customer service to go with, as it’s 24/5 active.

Of course by reading the news and then predict the result based on the news released, i am sure that mostly people will be affected by this especially who want to trade in monthly range, also by reading news we will know how good a market that one country has and what will happen in future to counter it.