Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Tour Fund - tour-fund.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: Tour Fund

Tour Fund is a private investment program based in Switzerland.

We are an online division of a company that has dealt within the investment market for more than 6 years. Over the past years our managers have gained knowledge and experience which provide high returns at the very low loss rate. Main portion of our income comes from stock markets in developing countries, while the rest is gained from our forex investments.

Minimum investment amount is only $1, so even small investors are encouraged to join and gain additional profit.

We are not giving unrealistic returns. Our experience is a fundement which holds yours funds safe and growing.

Started Dec 29, 2011

Investments Plans

20% Daily For 7 Days,Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount Daily Profit (%)

140% 1.00-10000.00 20.00

20% Daily For 8 Days,Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount Daily Profit (%)

160% 500.00-10000.00 20.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Referral commission: 5%

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

I am in with $20, will support here later.

I think this new short term program has got good promotion tools like attractive ad banners, it looks like members in here can easily get referrals, but the referral program is stable, just 5% is offered, which is not too high to motivate investors to earn through referral program in here.

I think it is just one day old, but currently when I tried to visit the site, it was not opening at all, it seems many sites during this new year will be going to meet up with server issues, being servers busy, whatever it is quite early to declare it closed, let us wait for a while for the site to return.

I think it is just one day old, but currently when I tried to visit the site, it was not opening at all, it seems many sites during this new year will be going to meet up with server issues, being servers busy, whatever it is quite early to declare it closed, let us wait for a while for the site to return.

I did not occur any issues as you did because may be i did not access this site in past 2 days, now it is opening well and paying to all the investors.We always need to be careful while investing in short term sites but this one impressed me and looks promising.

Even though the investment amount minimum of $1 is low, I am wary about this ROI amount this website is giving. They are offering 20% daily ROI, which I feel that it is too high already.

It is good to see that payment proofs are available already -- http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r347210-.html

However it seems that they belong to monitors only. No payment proofs from normal investors spotted as for now

this program has been six days old now, so the first round of the plan 1 will be coming to an end by tomorrow, when the term of seven days will be finished, then the program can be called a successful hyip so far, it looks like they are here to stay alive paying for at least few weeks.