Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

umafunds - umafunds.com

This program was blacklisted by GoldPoll, even the other monitors moved the status of UmaFunds to not paying or Scam, as per their statistics for this program, it last paid on 2nd Feb 2012, so I think it's time to move on, thread moved to scam or closed programs list.

Dear mbra17,

You have received a payment to your account U1476xxx:

Date: 3/9/2012 8:10 AM

Batch: 87729010

From Account: U6641032 (umaFUNDS)

Amount: $112.00

Memo: UMAFUNDS

Thank you.

This is commision i earned on 5 bigger investors!

So long small earnings at UMAFNDS.. now playing big league;)!!

Screen shot

post-15154-0-70444000-1331293379_thumb.jpg

Also fresh news from UMAfunds site...

[/left]

monitor status

[/left]

Dear friends and members!

We are obligated to inform you about monitors status, even if this may be annoying.

Recently we issued mail with explanation of goldpool status, day after many monitors simply followed their action, so we need to expose all monitors and their activities with UMAFUNDS.

We decided to go from case to case:

1. Goldpoll: http://www.goldpoll.com/details/17816/

At the beginning we had some problems with script, Goldpoll held us on PROBLEM status until problems were removed. After that their investment matured, no action was performed even if they were mailed to do such. One month later they changed our status to NOT PAYING with explanation that they are tired from work with us. Our guess is that profit UMAFUNDS is producing is not interesting for them and their decision was based on that fact and not on fact that they didn`t get payment.

On provided link you can find their REMARK, which is confirming our guess:"*** Goldpoll's remark: Most of time the program earnings are equal to 0%.

Withdrawal fee - 2%. It makes this program as ABSOLUTELY UNPROFITABLE."

Conclusion: NOT PAYING means NOT GETTING ENOUGH in their language

2. Money-Evolution: http://www.money-evolution.com/index.php?a=details&lid=84

From beginning friendly monitor ready to listen and follow all problems we had! One more detail very interesting: Only this monitor invested their own funds! We still have no problems with them, their investments are handled regularly and due to this they received payments as requested.

3. Hyip Explorer: http://www.hyipexplorer.com/umafunds_4743/

By our big surprise regarding to their Alexa rating (#16.467) totaly unprofessional team! Some facts confirming our statement: It took more than 20 days to place first investment. In one month period one withdrawal request made. After their initial deposit matured until this very day deposit stays matured, but payment status was changed almost simulate as in Goldpoll.

All this time they obviously just followed Goldpoll`s status practically without any other actions on their account. If their actions on other programs are same as in UMAFUNDS, it makes them absolutely UNTRUSTABLE monitor!

NOT PAYING shown on their site is just copy paste from Goldpoll status

4. Hyip Investigation: http://www.hyip-investigation.com/?a=details&lid=82

By our experiences one of decent monitors following our work daily, which is shown thru daily withdrawal requests. Few minor misunderstandings were solved thru regular contacts with admin of this monitor.

5. Czech HYIP Monitor: http://www.czechhyipmonitor.cz/?a=details&lid=8

Same as previous, Czech HYIP monitor work can be evaluated as professional and working for customer benefit. They follow their investment regular and based on earnings make withdrawals. Until today we got no negative feedback from them!

6. Best eMoneys: http://www.bestemoneys.com/investment-hyip_umafunds-com.html

Never had any investment in UMAFUNDS, their evaluation is obviously based on Other monitor evaluation. Most disturbing part is their monitor button remark: SCAM

Obviously admin never heard or does not know meaning of this word!

Their goal by this is just to get lucky and get some/any referral commission without any work!

7. HYIP digest: http://www.hyipdigest.com//info-617-UMA-Funds

We have no contacts or feedback from this monitor, so it is hard to evaluate their work to us!

At this moment we will rather stay without comments!

8. InvestOnSite: http://www.investonsite.com/listing/details/umafunds.com#tab=0

This monitor seems to just follow work of other monitors. There is no evaluation from them present!

9. STF: http://www.stfmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=3164&::Umafunds.com

No investment, NOT PAID based on other monitors and not their own experience!

Because of all mentioned above we will probably mark monitors by our facts. We will not remove buttons for time being simply by fact that whoever follow rules get payment.

Our wish is that if any of monitors feel that we are not interesting for them, they remove our site from their system instead of declaring us as NOT PAYING program!

Until that time we will consider those monitors as misleading, same will be published on forums and other media tools!

At the end we wish to invite all members to follow posts on forums and our FB and tweeter pages, where you will be able to get many more reliable information`s than in monitors which obviously are loosing their point of existence!

Regards

[/left]

[/left]

@mbra17

thanks for the updates from the program, good to know that this one is paying, thread moved to active hyip discussion section.

@mbra17

thanks for the updates from the program, good to know that this one is paying, thread moved to active hyip discussion section.

So that is what i call professional moderator work...i think some other forums should learn from you ...way to go ..

It looks like big monitors are dissapointed with earnings. They are not big but are regular!

Thanx

Good to see that this program is paying upto date,goldpoll and many hyip monitor list them as paid ,investing with them is for investors advantages since the level of risk is low in here ,but for me i will still invst with care in here

Many days spent and they just continue to spread their site. Because of their expectable profit. We really expect some more special offers from the authority. If we have any problem or any quarry then we can clear them within a few by use their online support system. I also like their Facebook and twitter connectivity, so we should get update and connect with active members.

As we got many latest updates from UMA Fund admin, so we can judge this site properly and I think admin is very helpful and supporting minded. We can get clear of any problem and doubt from the authority because we can use their online supporting system. As well as we can use their Facebook page for contact the admin. But bad news is they yet not undated their twitter page. Where they need to update twitter page during send of news letter.

As we got many latest updates from UMA Fund admin, so we can judge this site properly and I think admin is very helpful and supporting minded. We can get clear of any problem and doubt from the authority because we can use their online supporting system. As well as we can use their Facebook page for contact the admin. But bad news is they yet not undated their twitter page. Where they need to update twitter page during send of news letter.

Twitter site was updatet today... https://twitter.com/umaFUNDS

Some News from UMA site...

https://www.umafunds.../news.php?id=26

Updates

Dear members and friends!

As you probably know from earlier mails our main work is toward our transformation on to PRIVATE CLUB, which occupied us last days completely. We are preparing next steps in this way, and today we wish to reveal information's to you too.

In several HYIP monitors we are present for around 200 days now, but in this time most of them refused partnership because of too small earnings for their expectations. So one of first steps will be removing such from our partners and declare them as unreliable. Even tough all monitors who are doing their work will remain in our partner list.

More important for all our members will be our next step! Starting o April 1.st 2012 we will rename our daily program STARTER into MONITORING. This program will be available just for monitoring purposes simply based on fact that mostly our daily program is used by them. All other investors even so far rather use our other programs, which give us signal that we are on right way. In order to give a chance and respect all members our SILVER plan will decrease minimum investment amount to 50 $ with same conditions as they are now. This change will also simplify our transfers between broker and members.

Also in first days of April link for free signup will be removed. After that step only way to join UMAFUNDS club will be over referral link of existing users. This step will reduce blind signups and give us chance to grow with real members only, which is our goal in the end! Referral links are easy to find over many forums and other social media tools where UMAFUNDS is present.

In future all active investors can expect some requests from our side as accepting contract, upload KYC forms (requested by our broker bank) and some other documents necessary for smooth work. Of course we will notify you on that when necessary! You can already check out UPLOAD DOCUMENT section on your private backoffice pages!

UMAFUNDS team

Good to see this program has required news updates for their clients regularly explaining how things going on in their program, since the admin believe communicating directly to investors will do much, we can have frequent updates on various improvements in their program so far.

Good to see this program has required news updates for their clients regularly explaining how things going on in their program, since the admin believe communicating directly to investors will do much, we can have frequent updates on various improvements in their program so far.

I just have a small problem here , I cant access to the main page of the site , when I open the site I find that I should to sign up or to open the facebook account of the site , why I cant access to the main page or to the monitors page .

I just have a small problem here , I cant access to the main page of the site , when I open the site I find that I should to sign up or to open the facebook account of the site , why I cant access to the main page or to the monitors page .

well, I can access all the links in the site so no problem with the links on the site actually, I think it must be either your net connection issue or that I would suggest you to contact the admin taking your issue to their notice if you want to sign up with the program or invest in it.

Me too can access the site normally. I think people should not have any problem during open the site. But a pointer matter is their Facebook page has connected with low numbers of account and their last update was found on 5th of March. We expect some more activity from the admin.

Some news...e-mail...it is also on UMA site ...FB and Twitter....

Dear members and friends

As we informed you earlier starting from April 1.st, there were some changes implemented in our system.

Mainly changes are effecting programs and signup process.

You can notice that from today free signup was terminated. You can join now UMAFUNDS only by using referral link. You can get one from any existing members or by searching our members posts to vary forums, Facebook or Tweeter.

Forums consisting information's about UMAFUNDS are listed here: https://www.umafunds.com/partners.php

On same page you can see that monitors were reducted to only those who have actual investment. All others were removed regardless their reputation,which in our case came out suspicious!

Our next change was made in our programs. Program STARTER was renamed on to MONITOR, and starting with April 1.st its only purpose is to give anyone chance to monitor our work. It could be used from monitors and users. Amount to join this program is unique, 50$!

In programs SILVER and SILVER COMPOUND we changed minimum entry which now is 51$. This way small investors still can join us and check our system out without any bigger risks.

All those steps are part of changes we have prepared in our transformation process. Once we will conclude all contracts with our brokers, we will be transformed to PRIVATE CLUB with even more complex requests for joining us.

All this processes are made to develop UMAFUNDS to reliable and trustable club with reputation.

Our wishes are that all our members prosper most from joining us!

Regards!

UMA-team

It is good to add new features and its always a pleasure to read Umafunds news, this hyip is not a regular hyip and i like that Admin doesnt make false promises and does not change ROI every now and then.This can be a good site for long term income.

Dear mbra17,

You have received a payment to your account U1476xxx:

Date: 4/3/2012 3:57 PM

Batch: 90367287

From Account: U6641032 (umaFUNDS)

Amount: $2.55

Memo: UMAFUNDS

Thank you.

Payment today....nice and stable...

• 1 month later...

Some news...

As promised we are sending explanation of why UMAFUNDS was offline for last 2days.

We were notified by one of our members that he logged in over following link:

After checking mentioned link we were suggested that this might be "mirror" site trying to get user names and passwords. Good thing is that not many users followed that link, so it is very small chance that your username and password were recorded, especially if you have used your bookmarked link:

Anyway our decision was to immediately change all known connections with new ones just for prevention and of course security of your personal accounts.

At this point we wish to remind you, that each account has option of IP verification. It means that your account can be only accessed from your IP address. In case anyone else try to access your account, verification code will be requested! This code is sent automatically to your personal e-mail specified in your account. This way it is much harder for anyone to access your account.

We sincerely apologise for all inconveniences this offline period might caused you!

At the end we wish to inform you that all monthly program earnings were added as usual on each 1st of the month!

Regards!

UMAFUNDS team

• 1 month later...

hmm, i am truly wondering if this program truly paying all investors here because i already heard bad news about they are scam and in front of me now, i see a payment proof, i also see in hyip monitors that their status become SCAM, well at this point i can tell if this program is selective paymnent program, i think it will be better to be cautious with them