Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dailylucre - dailylucre.com

I'm not admin

https://www.dailylucre.com

dailylucre_b728x90.gif

From the magnificent valleys of western Europe, We present: The true money-maker of 2012 and beyond!

Bienvenida! Daily Lucre Inc. is an investment firm operating from western Europe, ran by group of professionals to deliver your wanted results! Our support crew will go an extra-step whenever necessary to help you understand what this program is about and get you started.

This is, truly an easy-to-use investment program with simplified terms of investment: We are paying 1%, 2% and 3% on every calendar day, 7 days a week, up to 25 days, with your invested amount (principle) returned upon expire of your investment, giving you total and very reasonable return of at least 125%. We are powered by a licensed and customized MonetarySoft script that is integrated with a refreshing design and of course, all transactions are protected by high-grade 256-Bit SSL encryption!

1page_text_1.png

Perfect choice to get-started. Plan A offers: 1% daily ROI for 25 calendary days. Min. participation is $5 with Maximum of $2500.

Total Return: 125%.

1page_text_2.png

Ideal for serious investors. Plan B offers: 2% daily ROI for 25 calendary days. Min. participation is $2501 with Maximum of $5000.

Total Return: 150%.

1page_text_3.png

Big plan for Enormous investors. Plan C offers: 3% daily ROI for 25 calendary days. Min. participation is $5001 with No-Maximum.

Total Return: 175%.

ACCEPT : LR PM AP

https://www.dailylucre.com

well, except the last plan that has 3% daily ROI, the first two p[lans have reasonable returns, like 1% or 2% respectively, even 2% daily can be called a stable profit, but for 2 or 3% daily we need to invest in higher amounts like $2501 or $5001 etc, that is unaffordable, so we can consider this as a plan that pays 1% stable ROI on daily basis.

Usually we all consider only 1st investment plan which always seems legit.This hyips don't pay in all the investment plans.Dailylucre is a different type of hyip and it is using a unique script but deciding to invest or not on a first day is a difficult task for me so i will prefer to give it some time to grow.

If I have 5000 dollars I will going to invest it in forex instead in here. at least if I loss my money I loss it with my own strategy and my own mistake not from a hyip admin who only do ponzi scheme. So far the rate is tempting and 25 days is not a long wait either. I don't like to loss money but same time its look interesting to invest in here.

yeah, the program is good looking, and a promising one, so we can invest what we afford to lose in this program, it's been two days old, now, but not much monitors listing this one actually, for now, 6% of affiliate commission is a good thing to refer people and make profit from their investments.