Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investadspro - investadspro.com

ZeusGold

I am Valdy , the owner and administrator of a brand new autosurf called Investadspro. I am sure you will find it the one to make stable but consistent profit for you, so now you can say good bye to scammer and join us for your real prosperity!!

I have organized a team for our project so I am not alone here. I have a professional team to serve you. So we actually bring a project that is solid and covered by real ways to generate income. These ways are Advertising, Marketing, Trading in Forex,and MLM activities.

We spent a lot to set this project and creating our website so that you all, could have a true place to manage your funds and we are still planning some other things which we will disclose soon.

We are here to invite you to take a look at our project. we always think that the Internet and the public forums are the instant way to reach the real investors who are always looking for real opportunity. we understand that lots of scammer has stolen money from you people in this industry and this lefted a bad image for all real online investor. we believe it is hard to get your trust but we are sure and confident that we will change your mind and we'll prove that this industry still can offer its pleasent surprises. We want to make this project as big as we have described above and we have our real source to generate money consistently.

Gold Plan

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 10.00

1 Unit = $1.00 :: Cashout term = Unit Expired

Silver Plan

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 7.00

1 Unit = $1.00 :: Cashout term = Daily

Platinum Plan

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 5.50

1 Unit = $1.00 :: Cashout term = Daily

http://www.investadspro.com/?ref=13

Brand new site with very colourful look. I like their gold plan with minimum 10$ and surf not requried which pays back 10% daily for 13 days but the hurdle is payment is on expiry in this plan. Other than this i feel Platinum plan can be used with minimum 1$ good roi of 5.5% daily for 30 days, but require 10 sites to surf.

• 2 weeks later...

The plan should not be called 10% daily for 13 days but it is purely 130% after 13 days as we can only withdraw after complete term only.

Platinum plan 5.5% daily for 30 days days is quite good and have less risk comparitively though low roi but low minimum investment make it attractive enough.

• 1 month later...