Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xmas-Fund-xmas-fund.com

i am not the admin

Link : http://xmas-fund.com

Welcome To Xmas Fund

Xmas Fund is absolutely secure and fully automated High Yield Investment Program! We are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us.

Our company employs several professional trader groups based in United States, Europe and Asia and this enables us to invest into different Markets around the world. Short term and intraday trading orders are our speciality. Our people place hundreds of trading orders every business day and company receives stable hourly profit from these activities. Our team is focused on attaining consistent returns on our client's investments. This is done through having a strategic and balanced plan for all capitals.

Plan :

105% AFTER 1 HOURS - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $200 103.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 104.00

Plan 3 $501 - $50,000 105.00

Calculate your profit >>

27.5% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan 1 $10 - $200 26.50

Plan 2 $201 - $500 27.00

Plan 3 $501 - $50,000 27.50

Calculate your profit >>

8.8 HOURLY FOR 13 HOURS - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan 1 $2 - $200 8.46

Plan 2 $201 - $50,000 8.80

Calculate your profit >>

130% AFTER 1 DAY - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $200 125.00

Plan 2 $201 - $50,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

Link : http://xmas-fund.com

Xmas-Fund has catchy template and attractive investment plans but i do not think they have any kind of stability,no admin can pay principal amount and profit after just 1 hour and i would not trust on any monitor showing paying status.This kind of short term sites pay only monitors.

this site is using Untrusted Connection, so I think we should better give it a skip, I have noticed from the above program description that there is high returns unusual offered in these hourly plans, of course the highest term of plans have the lowest amount set as minimum, but the first plan which is 3% profit in just one hour is highly unsustainable.

well, even I agree that these are almost unrealistic plans, but currently, the monitors declare paying status for this site, but the last paid date was on 24th December, either the program might be celebrating Christmas, or turned to scam by now, or else hourly plan site should get updated quickly and the latest payment proof should be released everyday.