Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gainprofit-gainprofit.xtgem.com

Now I have $6 in my Liberty Reserve account. Can you giridhar123, give me an assurance that my money is safe here? Once you say yes, I invest here right away without further ado.

Anyway, isn't there any registration? Do I directly give you the money?

@hrnx,no doubt i will pay you.no need of register.make deposit to lr:U8215871,after deposit.send a mail to giridhar.once@yahoo.com with deposit proof.your account info update at site and you will be paid daily.

OK giridhar. I'll deposit you here right away. Maybe people see the site as a scam because it does not have a registration. I hope you can make your site grow by having a premium.

@giridhar, I already made the deposit. Once I get the payment proofs, I'll post it in as many forums that I know.

I really think you should put registration in your site. That way people will believe its for real. I mean, its real but people might think its a scam.

Vow @hRnx you deposited in this program finally,

Looking at so many payment proofs on forums are enough to convince that this one is paying and as intention to pay for long term as commited by the program admin

Looks legit - but i cannot understand the calculation - if the roi includes princple and one deposits 5$

He is paid 5 cents a day for 120 days, counting 1 cent for LR fee - it is total 4 cents a day so we are with 120x4 = 480 cents that is 4.80$

What we do waiting for 120 days to loose 20 cents finally a negative return in fact. @Girdhar can you please clear the situation of investors or should'nt you promise to return principle on the site?.

I see there is a good point raised by @alam

When you are going to get less than what you deposit - there is no meaning of making an investment.

May be admin forget to mentions and he intend to return the principal - I feel admin should clear this question asap.

Anyway one good thing i see about this program is even though it is not pinned now - but has more post than even those pinned.

@jackie,you can scold us if you invest and we didnot pay you.dont make unnecessary posts.payment is our goal to our investors.

I don't see anything wrong with his post, and yet, he did mention the important point.

Site is hosting on free domain and using cheap template. Payment proofs in the beginning is nothing, all ponzi will at least run for few days / weeks to gain members' trust.

@juzfinal,we are paying since 35days,dont give negative comments.thats why i told without any deposit dont comment us.i know that you like person believe scam sites?But wont believe paying one.

one example:if a person gave you chocolate,without eating you cant tell it taste.our hyip is also like that,without any deposit how you reply about us.

I dont consider this to be a good program in fact, not because roi is quite less 1% daily for 120 days will only return 20% extra in such long period (though principal return is extra but who knows the site reach to that postioni, but because the difference in roi% is just double for small deposit and bigger deposit. I dont consider 1% daily return for one who put 5$ adequate while 2% is the return for those who invest 501$.

I think 120% not include your principal,bro ;).But 220% after 120 days still quite boring anyway :D

I think 120% not include your principal,bro ;).But 220% after 120 days still quite boring anyway :D

I should agree that the rate here is really low plus they don't pay you in Sundays.

But at least, the admin is trusted. I mean, I believe the admin (giridhar), will want to extend this site forever.

I checked ESF and the site is not yet there so I'm going to post it there.

I should agree that the rate here is really low plus they don't pay you in Sundays.

But at least, the admin is trusted. I mean, I believe the admin (giridhar), will want to extend this site forever.

I checked ESF and the site is not yet there so I'm going to post it there.

You are right when we invest few bucks - returns hardly matters as we get few cents a day -

but when we get regular returns it gives a pleasure and a payment proof to post in forums lol!

I shall add that we also feel proud that we made right choice to join legit program and we proved to be right.

And final words in my view admin has one distinct quality that whatever he decides he put all efforts in turning it to real - in fact he got very good will power.

You are right when we invest few bucks - returns hardly matters as we get few cents a day -

but when we get regular returns it gives a pleasure and a payment proof to post in forums lol!

I shall add that we also feel proud that we made right choice to join legit program and we proved to be right.

And final words in my view admin has one distinct quality that whatever he decides he put all efforts in turning it to real - in fact he got very good will power.

Just finished posting this topic in ESF and my 3 payment proofs as well.

Your reply is just... MOVING. lol

The site is really legit. Not like others who promises high ROI yet never survived another day to pay.

I sure hope my trust to giridhar is not wasted. Well, I think it won't. :D

@juzfinal,we are paying since 35days,dont give negative comments.thats why i told without any deposit dont comment us.i know that you like person believe scam sites?But wont believe paying one.

one example:if a person gave you chocolate,without eating you cant tell it taste.our hyip is also like that,without any deposit how you reply about us.

DO NOT intention to raise an argument. This is not a personal issue and yet, forum is aim to gather members' opinions. U have no right to ask others stop giving their comments if they are telling the truth.

My question is, with 35 days running, any member already reach their BEP? I don't think so, therefore, this site can't consider as "legit" at this moment since the admin is still holding members' principle.

• Upvote 1

@giridhar, I've already posted my payment proofs here in DMT. I also posted this topic at ExtremeSurfsForum as well as my payment proofs.

I still believe you should be using a better script though. I've just learned to know that xtgem is for mobile websites.

@giridhar, I've already posted my payment proofs here in DMT. I also posted this topic at ExtremeSurfsForum as well as my payment proofs.

I still believe you should be using a better script though. I've just learned to know that xtgem is for mobile websites.

xtgem.com is not a script. It is a FREE domain, thats mean the admin never invest a single sen to make up this site.

Remember the golden rule in HYIPs, do not trust those sites running in free domain, because when the admin can't afford to buy a domain, how come he can afford to pay u?

xtgem.com is not a script. It is a FREE domain, thats mean the admin never invest a single sen to make up this site.

Remember the golden rule in HYIPs, do not trust those sites running in free domain, because when the admin can't afford to buy a domain, how come he can afford to pay u?

Oh I see. Ok, I made a single wrong term. If giridhar don't want to buy a domain, then that's all up to him. There is nothing I can do about that.

How come he can afford to pay me? Well, he just paid me 3 times. :D

You know sir Juzfinal, you make free domains sound so bad.

As much i feel - this does not make sense that those who spend huge amount on site and its promotion do pay their investors necessarily.

Additionally no hyip admin is going to pay the investors from his own pocket but nearly all pay if they get funds from new investors,

And yes there are many offline programs they even dont have a site and paying since long....

though i agree with the view that returns offered are not much attractive in girdhar's program, well it is my own view and everyone thinks his own way.

@juzfinal,i like that site which is simple to use.

remember one thing,do you know that advertising and sponsoring are done by those hyips who attract new investors and go away.but we wont want any advertising,as we are paying we would be recognised one day.

one thing,fxcambier who sponsor you was kept not paying in some monitors?

@giridhar, I like that giridhar. Just keep on paying and paying and paying. I am sure one day you and your site will get recognized someday.

@yogesh. Good point you got there. There are others who pays a lot on advertising and a lot on promotions yet in the end, turns out to be a big fat scam.

I sure hope gainprofit don't turn into those one. I believe @giridhar here uses the money for offline investment which is good. I'll be investing more if I get my payment here.

I am certain this site was made for the long run.