Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gainprofit-gainprofit.xtgem.com

Yup we have to consider all aspects while making an investment - certainly no one can deny that this program also is a hyip program so it carries hyip investment risk.

I consider 1% daily as quite less return as it need 100 days to get back our investment which is quite long for hyip investors.

Another thing i noticed this program does not pay 7 days a week but 6 days a week instead this conclusion i made looking at the payment proofs.

Better these things should be cleared in offer page on the site or in thread. In my view this is in no way less than like another hyip

and bears similar risk but no worry of hacking or ddos attack as no script used.

I should say that only few makes this kind of 'assessment' and you did a very good job making it.

I too just realized that it will take 100days before you could get your money back although I already know that 120 days is already too risky.

-- Oops. I thought this was sirwilly's post. I've read this carefully and I wasn't so impress anymore. Maybe I was just so naive back then when I wrote this.

Just like every investment, there is a fair share of risks and even the best programs as we know have gone offline now. So, the truth is we could try to reduce our risks in investing but we will never be able to completely eradicate them. In that line, I have an active investment here and I receive my daily ROI. What is more? The Admin is a known person and invests the funds in film-making which is why the investment duration is long.

Just like every investment, there is a fair share of risks and even the best programs as we know have gone offline now. So, the truth is we could try to reduce our risks in investing but we will never be able to completely eradicate them. In that line, I have an active investment here and I receive my daily ROI. What is more? The Admin is a known person and invests the funds in film-making which is why the investment duration is long.

Whoah. Film-making? Is he a director or a producer? Well, the interest rate is low but since its too low, there's a big possibility that the site isn't a scam or going to become a scam. There are many seemingly good HYIP sites which offers good interest but turns out scam sooner or later. Well, you said that the admin is a KNOWN PERSON so I hope that he will not ruin his own reputation by turning this site into a scam.

Already 25days paying but only 3joined.i know that good will be recognised once.

for suppose if anyother hyip site pay this long,so many will join and admin will ready to close it.

but we are not like that.please sirwilly,hrnx invite your friends.

Um, I'm actually not yet a member of the site since I'm still waiting for my payment here in DMT. I will definitely invest once I get my money.

But I don't have friends who are interested in investing online. I don't even think they know that these kinds of site exist. Well, since you said it, I'll promote some PTP site in my facebook account. If they become active, I will then introduce them to HYIP. I think that's it though I think its going to take months before they really get into it.

Yeah,onlineearnings means only through paidtopost,they know everything once active in them.

In my case, I knew first about Extreme Surfs Forum. They have a General Topic section so I wasn't totally exposed to HYIPs. Then I sort of encountered OilStructure that turned out to be a scam. But from then on, I already know about HYIP. The basic principle's maybe.

Already 25days paying but only 3joined.i know that good will be recognised once.

for suppose if anyother hyip site pay this long,so many will join and admin will ready to close it.

but we are not like that.please sirwilly,hrnx invite your friends.

This is true that people does not understand good work initially,

And so is with this program - as the program continues paying - may be longer term - like 6 months or so

surely people will run behind this program and may be then due to excessive investments admin has to close the doors for new investments.

Anyway @girdhar123 please can you name the film you are making and is it in Hindi or some local language?

@Yogesh,no i want to run site for 4 or moreyears and want to pay to investors and i also make profits with it and about filmname,i wont tell now but when i get more investors,then i definitely tell.so please invite your friends.

Are you by any chance the admin of this site? Oops.

Well, I really like it when the admin themselves promote their site. I don't really know why though.

Well, I'll invest here once my earnings reach 5$.

@ hrnx:

Yes, buddie. Gridhari is the Admin of the program which is why I have an investment here. I am clear on the investments he involves in and he also sends the Lr payments directly which is perhaps the best part--you do not have to request payment everyday and wait for it to be processed.

@ hrnx:

Yes, buddie. Gridhari is the Admin of the program which is why I have an investment here. I am clear on the investments he involves in and he also sends the Lr payments directly which is perhaps the best part--you do not have to request payment everyday and wait for it to be processed.

Nice. I think its really good when the admin is also a member. I was just wondering where our friend admin here invest his money. I mean, how does he increase the money?

@giridhar

Well there is something which i would like to make you aware

Look friend you would be paying which no doubt is a good thing but first you need to purchase a good domain

To attract members who know you is easy as members trust you but when it comes to HYIP world its important that things are managed properly

Just for eg. even if members post proof which have made someone to visit the site the problem which would arise is visitor will get first impression is domain name in free listing which would make him feel like HYIP admin could not even purchase a domain so how can he be earning to pay members

So my first advice would be you need one domain where you need to properly explain members like how are you going to use that money and also plan details and more importantly payment mode as you cant let each and every person know that deposit need to be made manually and if thats the case you need to add at site

Later on with members promoting program you can get good response

To be frank for now i dont feel there is too much scope for promoting as except for friends, no one would be joining which is what my past experience with HYIP suggest me

Hope you take these note in positive sense as i have no intention to demoralize you rather wanted to give a you proper direction towards succes :) :D

I agree about the points raised by @Mayur (DMT admin), prima facie people determine about the legitness of a program by the site.

And @Girdhar if you follow what mayur said, and

Even if you design a site with good look and without a hyip script but normal facilities like referal link - I promise to promote your site with best of my efforts

in fact at normal referral commission which will inspire me to use more and more of my promotion methods. Further i dont mean that your system is not good

or you are less legit than any other hyip but this is what required to move ahead friend.

@mayur

Here I was thinking that moderators/admin only 'moderates' the forums from spams and other 'against-the-rules'. Didn't know they could join in a discussion.

All I wanted to say is that I agree with mayur.

First impression lasts and we don't want other people to say 'hey, this is a free domain'. Good for those who don't know what is a free domain but I don't think HYIP investors don't know which is free and which is not.

Actually i kept 3offers as there is no refcomission.

1.topinvestor contest

2.chance to run ptcsite

3.$5luckydrawcontest.

ok,the members who joined from 6-12-2010 to 9-12-2010,they get $.5 as bonus.

actually the present is easy to handle and there would be no downtime or anything or hacking.please tell your friends and make them deposit.

Actually,this is fact.do you know i am paying yogesh and mayur freely.1st yogesh asked to give free investment,but when i ask to deposit,he say no.for mayur,i paid $10 to keep hyip pinned,he deposited that in our program.i found no use of paying them as they didnot bring investors.

sirwilly deposited and he is good but he should post proofs.

see the situation,if i stop paying them.people think i am scam?what a problem to us.as yogesh posting proof i want to pay him.from tomorrow onwards i wont want to pay mayur,even he didnot make any deposit other than which i gave him.sorry,mayur if i did wrong.

@giridhar My God. Is this true? Well, don't worry giridhar. I'll definitely invest here once my money becomes 5$. It's 4$ at the moment so can't invest yet but I will. First thing I'll do once my earnings become 5$ is invest here.

How do you increase your money by the way?

@girdhar though i dont know whether it is right to disclose bonus investment on forums or not but you did it,

And i feel no problem in accepting the fact that - yes i have'nt made a deposit in fact,

but i agree that though you do pay manual but payment are mostly regular except sundays

Though 5 cents daily does not make much difference in my LR balance as 1 cent go in lr fee, but most good thing i get a payment proof daily

And i need not to do any thing special just post the proof along with other proofs i post on forums regularly.

Further good work never go waste, if you are taking efforts for long for a cause, nothing may stop you in succeeding, when i have good spare money may be i make a bigger investment

But as I already told you in personal conversation currently i am engaged in clearing debit balance of my trading account. As most of my scripts are small caps and small caps are on near bottom now.

Further though it is your own decision, but in my view you should continue to pay to mayur as whatever may be the method mayur made deposit - when you bought pinning the price gone to mayur and that is upto him what he use it for he invested in your site so that is fair deposit. And as mayur suggested why dont you start a site buy a cheap domain and accept like hdmoney may GDP may be you can get advantage of their promotion - like you can make a settlement with hd-money to pay the profits you are going to pay inestors or whatever.

@yogesh,i think i get more investors by keeping pinned but not even single investor came.if atleast two or three investors came then i really may pay mayur but i didnot get any investors.as she is forum owner,she may deposit atleast $10,other than which i gave her but she did not did it.

mayur,dont think negatively understand us,when you make deposit,i will again pay?

@giridhar

Firstly there is something referred to as privacy which i feel should be there when someone have some deal done and unfortunately you failed to keep that with posting deal details in front of all

Its basic rule which everyone need to follow when it comes to deal.

Now about your issue that i did not made any deposit, just tell me one thing.

In the complete deal we had did you ever mentioned that i need to deposit more amount so that you would be paying me

It was just after we completed the deal you told me about that for which i was not prepared

Coming to your point that we did not got the investors i told my few friends and all told me same that the site is simple with Free domain and no body was interested in investing at such site so what is my fault in that

Also you paid me 10$ for having these thread sticky which is 3$ month and frankly speaking these position definitely deserves pretty more than that

It was just i thought that you been working for something new so thought to support you

Henceforth please dont send any payment to my account and nor do try to contact me for getting more members or investors

Im no longer interested in having deal with you.

Both your thread would be made unpinned.