Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gainprofit-gainprofit.xtgem.com

Hi,i am admin

i started a newhyip with reliableprofit and we are thinking to run for longtime.the site is not like other hyip,here everything done manually.

plan:$5-$50

1%daily for 150days(mon-fri)

Plan2:$51-$500

1.5%daily for 100days(mon-fri)

plan3:$501-$1000

2%daily for 100days(mon-fri)

3%daily for 40days

min:$20

104%after 1day

min:$5

principal is not back in any plan

no refcomission,so we are conducting topinvestor of month get $50 to eligible for prize should make $500 in the month.

accept lr,ap.

we want to run longtime.so we are giving profitable and real profit.please believe me and make investment.

needed atleast one investor to show that we pay,so the 1st investor get $0.5 as bonus.hope you encourage me.

withdraw is automatic

payout is daily.

I dont consider this to be a good program in fact, not because roi is quite less 1% daily for 120 days will only return 20% extra in such long period (though principal return is extra but who knows the site reach to that postioni, but because the difference in roi% is just double for small deposit and bigger deposit. I dont consider 1% daily return for one who put 5$ adequate while 2% is the return for those who invest 501$.

Hi girdhar roi is quite low and i could see the site this is a free template

No work on site actually and not a dime spend on the project

Look @girdhar we consider an admin who spend good amount to stay long as he is not going to stop paying until he recover his invest and good profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 11/24/2010 17:52

Batch 49963877

From U0870838 (Napster)

To U8215871 (naga)

Amount $10.00

Memo Mayur

Hrnx,you can invest any much amount,you will paid daily automatic.no need for asking withdraw.

Ah. I see. I really think that the automatic payment is good. I wouldn't have to go through asking for withdrawal anytime and you have assurance that the site really pays since you will usually receive notification.

I think this answers my question. The profit can't be added to my principal investment, right?

I agree with @Jackie that this program uses a free template and admin has not spend on the hosting and domain

Neither admin has paid for any advertising - but we can take it in another sense this program do not have overhead expenses so can keep paying most of the profit to investors.

The good think i see is admin is among us and frequently clearing the concerns.

1% Daily is though reasonable return but in 120 days we shall get total 120% return - and then shall we get back principle?

Yea, that's right, Alam. I have an investment here already and I am always amazed to find the payment each time I logon to LR.

yes, the site is running on a free template but then they already have lasted longer than most HYIPs because the Admin really does the investments he claims to do. Unlike some Admins who will use investors' funds to play online betting.

@alam,sirwilly,thanks for complements.we want investors,please make a deposit.tell your friends about us.already paying since 20days.

i dont know why people join payingsite?they will join a design and professionalsite even they turn scam.

please sirwilly,alam and others make deposit and bring visitors.

The hyip plans seems sustainable but i feel the ROI is far too low for the period concerned.

Since iam new to hyip investments i will not choose plans with longer duration as under the plan 1 an investor will have to wait for 100 days to break-even which is far too long for me

I understand your concerns. 100 days is a long time--to be sure, that's slightly over 3 months, but it is safer to invest in a low ROI/low risk program for clear reasons. Except of course if you prefer short term plans. I do not think there are short term plans here yet.

120 days is too risky for me but since the compliments done to the site, I think its safe to say that the site itself is safe. I'm yet to cashout but if I do, well I am unsure if this is the time to invest though. I'll wait for January. If this site is still paying by then, I'll invest.

At present two contest are there.

1.$5luckydrawcontest

2.chance to run ptcsite

@hrnx,you can invest now and i want to run for longtime even in january you see our status paying.

Well, all HYIP sites claimed that they will last forever only to suddenly close-down or become a scam keeping to themselves all the money the investors invested on them. If you're still alive after this yuletide season, maybe I'll invest but not for now.

Yup we have to consider all aspects while making an investment - certainly no one can deny that this program also is a hyip program so it carries hyip investment risk.

I consider 1% daily as quite less return as it need 100 days to get back our investment which is quite long for hyip investors.

Another thing i noticed this program does not pay 7 days a week but 6 days a week instead this conclusion i made looking at the payment proofs.

Better these things should be cleared in offer page on the site or in thread. In my view this is in no way less than like another hyip

and bears similar risk but no worry of hacking or ddos attack as no script used.