Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Milliontra Enterprises - milliontra.com

I am not the Admin.

Milliontra Enterprises

We are a private equity investment firm that focuses exclusively in Real Estate Investments, mainly within the Asia Pacific Region. Headquartered in Singapore, we operate as an Exempt Investment Manager under the Securities and Futures (Licensing and Conduct of Business) Regulations of Singapore.

Our core focus is a natural fit to our team’s experience and track record. With over 5 years of collective experience in the real estate industry, our team adopts a rigorous process in investment decision-making.

Our brandings typifies the corporate culture at Milliontra Enterprises.

We typify these virtues by providing our investors with potential growth opportunities via profitable returns through acquisitions and sound management advice.

We allow investors, both small and big, to buy and sell shares of highly profitable and genuine businesses such as holiday resorts, restaurants, hotels, filling stations, factories, wineries, and companies of different types and sizes. Highly lucrative investment opportunities in Asia Pacific Region.

Payments are handled via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Bank wire (Europeanbank USD or EUR).

INTEREST: 0.6% - 1.5% daily for 12month

REFERRAL COMMISSION: 15%

IMPORTANT: You can sell your shares at any point in time

Link: http://www.milliontra.com/

well, this program is good, I think it's going to be worth investing in it, but there is very few options to invest in here, LR & PM also Bank Wire for now, thye better should also have added AP, the share price is $10 and there is two shares minimum requirement so I think the minimum is set at $20 in this plans.

yeah, this program is paying and that is not a big wonder to me, since it is having many good features to stay active for a long time, but only that the returns offered for small investors start from 0.6% which can be found low, and there is better than this, that pay minimum 1% on basis of business days.

well, latest payment proofs of 28th December that is today can be found around, so no wonder to see this long term program paying for around 11 days now, this one can go for few months successfully, even this program is getting promoted by a long list of monitors too.