Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Christmas-Celebrity - christmas-celebrity.com

I'm not admin

http://christmas-celebrity.com

Hello and welcome to christmas-celebrity.com. During this year, we saw that the industry was going deep down. Quality of programs became really low one after another, and programs became lasting for a shorter and shorter period of time. Of course, the collapse of the big programs affected this industry very hard, and all these added up to a financial crisis in this industry, and made this industry what it is today. But with christmas-celebrity.com, we hope to improve this situation, by offering a secure way to earn profits, and we are sure that with your support, we can achieve this goal.

Plan:

110%-310% profit after 24 hours

550%-750% profit after 48 hours

1000%-1200% profit after 72 hours

Accept: LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney

Link=> http://christmas-celebrity.com

well, it's a new program during this Christmas and the returns offered in here is attractive, but I don't think it is sustainable, it may disappear early, simply because the starting ROI of 10% every 24 hours is too high to sustain, there is no information on the site regarding the minimum required to participate, but the plans are risky to venture with.

I tried to look for proof of payments but I can't find one right now. I think this site don't pay at all. Because if this site is paying. I'm sure I will see proof of payments by now. I have hard time finding hyip monitoring site that I can trust or frequently use that monitor christmas-celebrity.

@budado

even if they pay, I don't think it is worth investing in it, or encourage supporting these kind of programs in the hyip industry, it might pay for few early investors to get promoted around so that many fresh investors get into this one and they can scam in big,

if we can trust those monitors on the site, they have given paying status for it for now.