Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rus Business - rus-business.net

I am not admiN!

http://rus-business.net/

Rus Business - team of experienced professionals which is providing superior investment returns by Forex market. We are guarantees the reliability of your deposit, the high income to your capital in the shortest terms and comfort conditions for all investors. We offer you the different investment plans on your decision. You will spend minimum time and effort with our online investment, but at the same time will get big money. The online investments with our website will allow you to gain financial freedom and independence of which you so long dreamed! We are pleased to serve our members 24/7 at week.

NORMAL PLAN: 5% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $200 4.80

Plan 2 $201 - $10,000 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

SPECIAL PLAN: 9.4% HOURLY FOR 12 HOURS

Plan 1 $25 - $200 9.00

Plan 2 $201 - $10,000 9.40

Calculate your profit >>

VIP PLAN: 104% AFTER 2 HOURS

Plan 1 $50 - $200 51.00

Plan 2 $201 - $10,000 52.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, AP, PM

http://rus-business.net/

another hourly program around with Untrusted Connection, since the site is not securely connected I prefer giving it a skip, the plans seems to be attractive, since they have high returns in offer, I guess this one might have been in active status by now, as usually hourly plan sites will get status updated faster.

few hours ago, there was untrusted connection warning, to me from browser and the site was inaccessible, but it is loading fine now, good that the admin has made it accessible without any issue, and I also have noticed that this one has done few payments and got active status as well.

This hourly program has quite high roy and is suitable for those sites which offers hourly plans in their program and is very attractive.But i think,Its better to stay away from here because it has already WAITING status on one monitors but the hourly plans update its status very frequently.hope it will soon change its status to PAYING.

I don't have any predictions on this hourly program for now, but this one has been active so far, good to see that this one has been active for two days now, that is still better profits for early investors, but we can't take higher risks in hourly plan programs.