Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Creating - MoneyCreating.com

I am not admiN!

http://moneycreating.com/

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

moneycreating.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

1 day 130% daily

Plan Spent Amount () Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 120.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 125.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

3 days 250%

Plan Spent Amount () Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 230.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 240.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 250.00

Calculate your profit >>

7 days 570%

Plan 1 $10 - $100 550.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 560.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 570.00

Calculate your profit >>

14 days 1370%

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1300.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1335.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 1370.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR

http://moneycreating.com/

I am not able to access this site because there is some error message and blank page loaded on this link, like this : Delete install.php file for security reason please!

I just wonder if you guys can access this site, I think there is some technical issue with this new site.

well, the site went offline, but the monitors haven't yet declared it scam, and this one has currently got waiting status around, since it is just two days old, I think we should wait for some more time for the site to get back to normal with all issues got fixed soon.

I have noticed that the site went offline but i also noticed one funny thing here,as soon as i visit the url it redirects me to the blank page saying peeling corner and whenever i click on that peeling page i get another blank page.Anyway,its really bad that this site turned scam in just 2 days.

I think its time to close this thread. its hopeless and useless to keep this thread running simply because this site has turn to scam. I guess its better this way. At least its only victimize some investors. But the same time I think admin will going to fix this problem and going to be a strong hyip. But lets see.

yeah, this site seems to have been closed now and redirecting to a page, peeling corner, well it;'s no wonder short term programs with unusual ROI like this turning to scam in few days in the beginning stage and even disappear after scam people, it seems the site went offline for a while now, time to move on.