Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Tureprofit - Tureprofit.com

toiyeuvietnam

About Tureprofit.com

Have you ever thought of becoming a successful trader to earn a lot of money which will guarantee you financial independence? Have you ever thought of decent retirement? Or just the money rolling into your account passively? Of course you have! Otherwise you would not have arrived at this website.

TureProfit A Private online investment firm works with you to help find the best financial approach to make those desires come true. With robust advice on a wide range of issues. Money management and investment management to the most efficient way to set up your investment and future.Our mission is to promote the online investments for those of you new in this business or have been investing online for a long time not with such a success that you desire.

http://tureprofit.com

I think there is a single plan offered in this program, 8% weekly for 50 weeks, the site seems to be attractive, there sis a single monitor GoldPoll listing this one for now, current status is WAITING obviously, so a total of 400% ROI by the end of the term of around 10 months, the waiting period for BEP is much longer.

@macky110

the referral program is of course attractive, but only the first two levels have good commission, the rest of the levels is just 1% in offer, and I don't think we can consider that to reach BEP, it is definitely going to take a long time to BEP due to which this program may sustain for a long time.

• 2 months later...

Ture Profit has been online for around three months now, 87 days to be exact, that is quite good status of this program, though they pay on weekly basis, they are still active that is what main concern of investors, 50 weeks is long enough though, but good to see this one paying for twelve weeks until now.

The title of the site is very suitable for any because everyone needs real true profit. We can get profitable 8% profit for 50 weeks. Probably 8% will be given after each week. We can see many monitors are there and each and every have made them legit by giving paid stamp. Hope that we should get better profit from them.

I have noticed one thing this days in hyips, unpopular sites sustain for a longer period while those who are sticky on monitors and forums goes scam within a short period.Tureprofit paying well since couple of weeks now and it can be trusted, at least it is better than new short low life sites.

Weekly profit of 8% is not so high and for 50 weeks, it can be four times on investment, by the end of the first round of 50 weeks, this is quite long term plan, for more than a year, that can be the reason most of the investors doesn't show interest in these kind of long term plans, so it will be unpopular.

@archu7, I really agreed with you that 8% weekly profit is high enough. But I would like to inform you that previously you just made a comment on macky's reply about their profitable ref. commission. But according to me their ref. commission can be harmful for any because 3-5% ref. bonus should be enough for any authority, where they just willing to pay us 10% of ref. back - which is just a double value of normal. But if they pay us - then we can bring all associate of us and collect better profit from commission, after that deposit from our account balance.

@archu7, can you tell us more that how did you get some information by which you can tell that site is 'xyz' days old, as you told us that this site is 87 days old. Did you check whois registration and note about the domain info. I wish to request the admin that if possible then try to bring Alertpay insists of PM - because AP has real cash process. Only good news is still they are paying now.

i am surprised with this program, because they already online for a long time also still paid the members well too, and i assume that is because of the rate they have, why? it is weekly payment and based on my own experience this kind of program have long lifetime and they also unique from ROI plan and the design.

Very nice site, although SSL being disabled by default (can be accessed via separate URL) and lack of DDOS protection. But I see multiple monitors reporting this one as paying, so I guess that ensures investors about the legitimacy of this program. They offer very long term plan of 50 weeks, with sustainable rate of 8% weekly. For some investors this could be both way too long term and too low rate, but for those of us looking for long term sustainable plan, this one looks very attractive.

Nice to see this program has been active for 97 days now, so another three days to go that they can successfully reach the first hundred days online mile stone with a single weekly plan so far. it seems early investors have received around 14 payments from this program, that is 112% returns already.

• 11 months later...

instantly payment ....many thanks admin...

Date 03/10/2013 16:18

Batch 135063109

From U2200344 (TureProfit)

to U7473472 (asdf1368asdf)

Amount $ 0.48

Memo: Withdraw to asdf1368asdf from tureprofit.com

Hello ah....

$0.48 has been successfully sent to your LibertyReserve account U7473472.

Transaction batch is 135063109.

tureprofit.com

http://tureprofit.com

was not fascinated by this specific hyip mainly because its giving only 8% interest after 7 days. a wide range of risk involved while investing here. in any other case its additionally reality of which its on the web from previous 1. twenty-five years which proves of which admin possesses well control his hyip through offering like low price.

• 5 weeks later...

I have withdrawn just over 4 dollars from this site. I was one of the later investors, I only started investing with them when they were just over 400 days old, now they are over 500 days old, so I have been lucky that they have survived this long, other wise my loss would have been much bigger. Right now they are being voted one of the top hyip by very many monitoring service. It justs shows how much money the admin is prepared to spend to get the monitors to list them at the top.

50 weeks is a very long time for a long-term investment program and we will benefit by 8% every week, maybe the benefits are reasonable enough profit to be able to get it, but I am not so sure with it all and I'm also not sure admin will run with a very long time

50 weeks is a very long time for a long-term investment program and we will benefit by 8% every week, maybe the benefits are reasonable enough profit to be able to get it, but I am not so sure with it all and I'm also not sure admin will run with a very long time

well i guess you should check with this program,this program is long term program and the program has being running online for more than a yet now,though the program is not having much hyip monitors that have the program listed but the few hyip monitors that have the program listed are well reputable hyip monitors that can be trusted,though joining this program now might not be good idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Yesterday was tureprofit's 500 days running, and am happy to see that they have made an annoucement at their site, and also sent it to all the members through email. I am glad to see that they are still making large profit, means that I don't have to wrorry much about not making it to BEP. so far I am only half way through, but its reassuring to read that they have made massive profit from selling gold, and silver, as the price went down dramatically last month. I would still recommend investing if haven't even though its quite an old site