Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FxMogulsLtd. - fxmoguls.com

I'm not the admin :)

http://www.fxmoguls.com/?ref=Incredible

468x60.gif

Welcome to FX Moguls

Honesty, Transparency and Integrity are the foundation and basis of our years of work that has gone into FX Moguls LTD. Over the years we have come across numerous gurus and strategical advisors who claimed to have the holy grail of FX trading, yet they all had one fata flaw; they weren't programmed to adapt to the ever changing market.

We are in one of the most profitable times for the financial markets and we have created two systems which show an average 94% win rate. This is not marketing hype, but true results on live forward tests. With an EA this powerful it is not something that we are willing to release to the masses. Hence FX Moguls was born.

2.4%-3.7% daily for 150 business days - LR, PM

http://www.fxmoguls.com/?ref=Incredible

Fxmoguls is newly launched hyip but i am feeling this site has capability to run for a long time.It is having good investment plans and advertised on MNO from the beginning.The minimum spend starts with just 1 cent which is really good.I ll invest once it remains for a month.

this one seems to be worth of taking risk even the program is just two days old, there is news letter update from the program for 9th Dec 2011 !

FX Moguls LTD Weekly Newsletter for 12-9-2011

Happy Holidays and welcome to all new members. We, the management of Fx Moguls LTD, wish to extend our thanks and gratitude towards all of our members and the support that we have seen thus far.

In this newsletter I will announce a few upgrades that have been made to our site as well as introduce our client services staff members.

Let�s first start with the introductions. Our client services will be staffed by myself and Leanna. We are both well-seasoned professionals with myself having a 10 year marketing background and Leanna being a 14 year veteran of customer service at the corporate level. We can be reached either through our support form or through live chat. Live chat will be available Monday � Friday from 10 AM � 5PM PST.

We have added over 30 monitors to our program including Money News Online. We firmly believe that while monitors serve a good purpose they are more for your comfort. We are certain that over time you will come to realize that you have endeavored into a realm of earnings that will not only be fruitful but safe as well.

Along these lines we have decided to create a due diligence page outlining a bit more about our EA and the potential earnings that it can make. We have shown its backtest from 2011 where it earns over a 900% return in less than 12 months. We have also provided a brief synopsis of the history of our system and how it came into being.

You can view the due diligence page as well as more information on our company Here - http://fxmoguls.com/due_diligence.php

To clarify a few points regarding your investment with our company, your principal investment is returned at the end of your 150 business day contract and the principal portion of your investment is guaranteed.

Our set hours for withdrawal are on business days only. We will be doing payments over holidays and weekends at times but we ask that you allow us our weekends if we so choose.

We will attempt to send newsletters each week to keep your up to date on all of the activities with your investment. Please feel free to contact our support team at any time and you can be assured to have a reply to your question within 18 business hours.

Sincerely,

Jason Barillo

FX Moguls LTD

Managing Director

this program has been four days old now and has got PAYING status everywhere, the last payout was released on 10th Dec 2011, but there is no separate ratings page for it, or no monitor has yet been added to the program so far, but the minimum is just one cent to participate in their INVESTOR plan, that is low and affordable.

HYIP UPDATE

Happy Holidays and welcome to all new members. We, the management of Fx Moguls LTD, wish to extend our thanks and gratitude towards all of our members and the support that we have seen thus far.

In this newsletter I will announce a few upgrades that have been made to our site as well as introduce our client services staff members.

Let�s first start with the introductions. Our client services will be staffed by myself and Leanna. We are both well-seasoned professionals with myself having a 10 year marketing background and Leanna being a 14 year veteran of customer service at the corporate level. We can be reached either through our support form or through live chat. Live chat will be available Monday � Friday from 10 AM � 5PM PST.

We have added over 30 monitors to our program including Money News Online. We firmly believe that while monitors serve a good purpose they are more for your comfort. We are certain that over time you will come to realize that you have endeavored into a realm of earnings that will not only be fruitful but safe as well.

Along these lines we have decided to create a due diligence page outlining a bit more about our EA and the potential earnings that it can make. We have shown its backtest from 2011 where it earns over a 900% return in less than 12 months. We have also provided a brief synopsis of the history of our system and how it came into being.

You can view the due diligence page as well as more information on our company Here - http://fxmoguls.com/due_diligence.php

To clarify a few points regarding your investment with our company, your principal investment is returned at the end of your 150 business day contract and the principal portion of your investment is guaranteed.

Our set hours for withdrawal are on business days only. We will be doing payments over holidays and weekends at times but we ask that you allow us our weekends if we so choose.

We will attempt to send newsletters each week to keep your up to date on all of the activities with your investment. Please feel free to contact our support team at any time and you can be assured to have a reply to your question within 18 business hours.

Sincerely,

Jason Barillo

FX Moguls LTD

Managing Director

I have noticed that they have their own forum, the link to the forum is also provided on the site, which is nice way to share information or comment through posting there, I haven't see much posters on it, but it is attractive feature to have their own forum, it's been ten days old and paying !

well, it's been paying for twelve days now, I have been watching this program from it's beginning, I didn't expect that this program will go this longer and even now also it is still hot and I guess it seems worth and not too late to invest in here at this stage of around two weeks of the program.

there is second news letter published on the program as recent news update on the site statistics and many more, check out the latest news as on 15th December 2011 !

FX Moguls Newsletter for the week of 12-15-2011

Dear members,

As always we wish to extend our deepest gratitude and thanks for your participation in what we believe and are assured will be the best and most fruitful investment opportunity of 2012 and beyond.

As was mentioned last week we have added a due diligence page to our website which can be viewed at https://www.fxmoguls.com/due_diligence.php. If you wish to view our status at the more than 35 monitors that we are listed on then you may do so at the bottom of that page.

We are always happy to answer any questions regarding FX Moguls LTD. and the opportunity that it offers. Please send any questions through our contact form and you can be assured of a prompt response.

It seems to be a common theme nowadays to speak of Black December, and for whatever reason this has notoriously become the time when many sites either chose to close or do so because they were using new deposits to pay out old investors. You may be completely assured that FX Moguls LTD will be unaffected by this phenomena and will not fall into the category that so many other so called "Investment" sites so sadly do.

On that note it IS the holiday season. The holidays are about family and a remembrance of all of the things that we have to be grateful for. I heard a quote the other day that said if you have only $15 in your pocket then you are richer than 70% of the world�s population. That�s pretty incredible isn�t it?

We believe and consider each member and potential member of FX Moguls LTD to be our family. As such we have decided to create our own forum so that we can get to know you better and so that you can get a better idea of who we are and why we do what we do.

We hope that you will join and share your experience and successes with us. Please go to https://www.fxmoguls.com/forum/ to sign up for your account.

As this is a member�s forum we do ask that you use your FXmoguls.com username on the forum as well. All accounts will need administrational approval so please allow 24 hours for us to approve your account.

Finally I just want to wish all of you the happiest of holiday seasons. We look forward to the future and to the success that lies before us.

Sincerely,

Jason Barillo

FX Moguls LTD. Managing Director

well, the site is back after unexpected down time, checked out the latest news section and there is explanation on this down time as on 19th December !

FX Moguls - Todays unplanned downtime

Dear FX Moguls members,

Allow me to start by apologizing for the few hours of unplanned downtime that we had today. This was due to a hardware failure on one of the Staminus servers that we are hosted on. The problem has since been resolved but unfortunately we lost a few hours� worth of data.

Our team has gone through every account and we believe that we have corrected any mistakes that may be in member�s accounts due to the slight loss of data. It mainly centered around members who withdrawal requests were already paid but were not showing as paid. This issue has been resolved.

In addition there may be 3 or 4 members whose accounts aren�t showing in the system. If this is the case for you and you have not deposited then please just signup for a new account. If you have made a deposit and your account isn�t showing then please sign up again using the same username as before.

Then send us an email to support@fxmoguls.com or contact us on live chat with the following information.

Your FX Moguls username

Your deposit amount

Your account used to make the deposit.

We will verify the deposit and immediately credit into your account in the proper plan.

If you find that a recent withdrawal request has been returned to your account then please just re-request the withdrawal. We had to return them to your account to do the audits. Now that this process is completed you can re-request and it will be paid immediately.

Again our deepest apology for this slight hiccup and please be assured that we are working with our host to ensure that this type of thing never happens again.

Happy holidays again from FX Moguls and we thank you for being a member.

FX Moguls Staff

• 2 weeks later...

there is an instant deposit bonus offer on this site active for now, but we require a minimum of $50 investment to be eligible for this, the bonus will be up to 11% on every deposit you make in the program, it will be added as soon as the deposit is made.

there is an instant deposit bonus offer on this site active for now, but we require a minimum of $50 investment to be eligible for this, the bonus will be up to 11% on every deposit you make in the program, it will be added as soon as the deposit is made.

Fxgoguls is paying for 3 weeks now and it has got good reputation,i was planning to invest on this site but the ROI on this site is 2+ so i changed my decision.This bonus seems very profitable for investors but we should be careful because sometimes this could be an indication of Scam.

I agree with the fact the ROI is high and unsustainable, it might pay for around two months, but not more than that, I guess, cause it can take about two months to reach BEP with 2.4% daily returns, later on the program might need constant fund flow into it.

famous monitors are promoting this program, thus I guess it can easily go through the first round of the plans for 150 business days, successfully, I think we can try enabling compounding option in this program to gain higher profits as it looks stable program for one round at least.

I just registered here and deposit some dollars already. And i already selected the plan which i think is good. As this program is running for almost a month but i guess it has been promoted well in different sites so i think it will have stable program as of this moment.

latest news update from the program as on 11th January 2012, that the program has added AP investment option !

Alertpay Added!

Dear members,

We would like to first thank each of you who were kind enough to submit feedback and ideas on how we may improve FXmoguls.com. The response was overwhelming.

What was even more overwhelming was the amount of members who requested us to add Alertpay as a payment option.

So, it is my pleasure to announce that we have added Alertpay as an option for deposit and withdrawal at fxmoguls.com. We hope that this addition is well received and adds to your experience with FX Moguls LTD.

Sincerely

FX Moguls LTD.

Minimal spend here is only $1, that's great for me because I can start earn money here just invest $1. The plans are quite good. Offering quite low ROI. But the small investors are only able to place an investment at INVESTOR PLAN only. The other plans are only for big investors. There is the monitor's brand at the homepage of this site with paying status. I hope this site is really pay it's members. If I saw the script of this site, I believe that this site is a legit site, because the scrip is very beautiful and the admin pay for the scrip with expensive price absolutely.

Edited by BlackJack

Yes, i did received again new newsletter from the admin and also that they have better 1 cent deposit and now they changed it into 1 dollar minimum to make it as good for to have profit. Im not sure how long they will be online but for now they seems getting good in their forex trading.

Fxmoguls looks very attractive hyip and its good to see this site on MNO.The investment plans are amazing and the most important part is the minimum spend is just 0.01$,everyone can try this site.

No, as i stated before they have changed their minimum deposit to 1 dollar not 1 cent. So far i got my 3rd payment request. Although their payment process is manual i got the payment usually within 30 minutes to an hour.