Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FelixFunds - felixfunds.com

Gosh,did admin paid the promise $50 and $500 for the xmas and video contests,look like this admin wants to join the wagon of scam admins.But this program has been running for a couple of months now,so any early investor won't lose much or perhaps people are real profit when this program turn scam.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's now a scam... however, I still consider this one a big success since it has run for such a long time.

“We wanted to wait till monday but it seems that members don’t have that patience. The cashflow was very small even from before Christmas but we struggled to save the site by withdrawing continue from forex. Now our luck of experience in this industry made us do a mistake. The facebook promotion made membership exploded but also the withtdrawals requests as well. This way it exceeded our possibility to pay from forex profits as we can’t withdraw that much, that fast. We hoped that by monday enough funds will came in that together with our profits to be enough to pay everybody but as i’ve said members don’t want to wait. So our only option now is to announce that we’re closing the program. During next couple of weeks we will do our best to withdraw all funds from forex and refund members who were not in profit yet. We are very sorry for this and we did the best we could but that was not enough.

Regards, Felix”.

If this hyip runs for 90days plus. Investors who invest in early would have gotten back their investment and be in pure profit. This could be another geniusfund or oilstructure. Who knows?

Yes, but the question here

Now if we invested in this site, we'll get our money in addition to profits,

as happened with these investors, or that the time is over, and this site will not last more than that ?

this program has stopped paying few days ago and obviously a scam,

personally I have lost a $5 in this program as I joined this one in their ending days and

of course it was not a big tragic as I invested only a minimum to this one.

can you tell me if i deposit $ 10 on this company ......

will i get $ 1.20 earning from it ????

plz , replay to me because iam new on hiyp

My friend, this website is good and drives until now without problems, but if you want to invest $ 10,

I advise you to invest in another location offers profit rates better than that,

because these rates are not suitable to achieve a good profit,

because you need 84 days almost to Retrieve the head of the owner, then begin to get the profit,

I think that this period is very large, do not you agree with me?

this program has stopped paying few days ago and obviously a scam,

personally I have lost a $5 in this program as I joined this one in their ending days and

of course it was not a big tragic as I invested only a minimum to this one.

what? Thank god, i just signed up today and was going to invest some money too..

But getting such negative reply i will pause until they fix their payout problem,

and also suggest others not to invest here now.