ref comission 6%

the design is very much as greeadsclub and autosurf.co

Site stats today

Running Days: 0

Total Members: 69

Date Opened: 11/01/2010

The Link

http://www.surefiresurf.com/?ref=66

So checked the site a little more today.

And so far my 2 payments been paid very fast out.

I think the site is a go for a couple of rounds, at least i hope so.

The only thing i dont like with the site is the stats on the homepage

Running Days: 1

Total Members: 204

Date Opened: 11/01/2010

There is no where to find paying upgrade members but as we know, it means all is probably upgraded.

Number two....there is no payout statistics.

I know its a tiny thing and dont bothers me . In anyway i should learn how to be objective so i am.

Latest news :

Banner Offer & Exchange

As a launching promo. We are open for banners exchanges and actually upgraded members can get free 5000 banner impressions for the 468x60 banner. Contact me.

2010-11-01 11:10:23

Customer Support

You may use the contact form for now for contacting us. But we will be adding a Live Chat system to serve you faster and better.

2010-11-01 08:12:22

Offer free promotion via banner and I guess its interesting for owner a program. also provide live chat service. so far they already monitored by autosurf and investment monitor site and shows paying status.

I just finished my surf and got paid for my 6th payment. So far so good in this program.

And there is really a few different site to look at when i surf and its nice not see the same site ten times :P

For thoose who wonder how is the payout. I never got paid totally instant its been from 10 min or a little more to a few hours.

And so its nothing to start a panic about if you dont get paid instantly......

Email news from Surefiresurf

Dear

We now provide you with live chat support system, so for those urgent questions that need to be answered just use the live chat support system.

Thank you for joining SureFireSurf.com !

Chris

So they are upgrading the features, thats perfect :)

Im 2 days left for bep :)

Then its all profit and whatever can happen im ok. Really if this one is gonna continue in this way with increasing the memberbase every day. Im in for another cycle after this is finished.

I think so far the admin has done a great job.

Another email update recieved today

Dear susar,

Good news to everyone! Solidtrustpay is now added as an accepted payment processor. The account is verified today and therefore we can start using Solidtrustpay for upgrades. I advise everyone to please login to your accounts and add your STP account information on your profile.

Just login, and then click the PAYMENT ACCOUNTS link on the left hand side of the page, just before the LOG OUT button.

Enjoy the convenience of using Solidtrustpay to upgrade your accounts. And the account is verified so you have peace of mind too!

• 2 weeks later...

yepp i did it again

Date 11/25/2010 23:08

Batch 50056782

From U55332xx

To U5543603 (SureFireSurf)

Amount $5.00

Memo Deposit to SureFireSurf

Im in for another cycle my third one:)

Now im down on my knees again and hoping so many surfs has disappeared so im really praying now this one will continue at least to 2011:)

• 2 weeks later...

Im in for my 4th cycle today

Account

Date 12/07/2010 13:16

Batch 50817719

From U5533xxx

To U5543603 (SureFireSurf)

Amount $5.00

Memo Deposit to SureFireSurf User xxx

So im not giving up surefire just yet..im almost playing with pure profit. I would like to reach that stat when i do not game with my initial deposit more.

They never been late with payments, so im gonna follow them some rounds more.

The bad is that i get a profit of $1.00 each round so i need 2 more cycles before im playing so to say.

:)

I have joined this site but I did not upgrade here because of what had happened to greenadscub lately, I think it's too late for me to join on any of these autosurf programs

for most of them have not survived this month. Anyways I hope this site will prove that they are the fittest.

Email news from admin today a ns plan added temporarly

Hi SureFireSurf Members,

How are you this month? It's December and Christmas is coming soon. I understand how little time you have for surfing this holiday season and you told me about how much you were willing to upgrade but you were worried because you will not have enough time to do the surfing. I listened, like Santa, and granted your wish.

I just added a NO SURFING plan for you to enjoy while you enjoy your vacation with your family and friends. Whether you're out of town or just having fun this holiday season. I want you to not worry about anything.

Here is the details of the plan.

----------------------------------------------

NAME: ON VACATION PLAN 120% (NO SURFING REQUIRED)

ROI PLAN: 10% daily credited to your account for 12 days

TOTAL: 120% (20% Profit)

Cashout only after expiration of upgrade ( 12 days )

**** NO SURFING REQUIRED *****

---------------------------------------------

This plan is temporarily available only and will only be available until December 31, 2010.

So if you need a no surfing plan. Then this is it.

I hope you enjoy your holidays with your family and friends and have fun!

Login to your account now and make your upgrades.

Thank you and do have a pleasant holidays!

Chris

http://www.surefiresurf.com

Email news from admin today a ns plan added temporarly

Hi SureFireSurf Members,

How are you this month? It's December and Christmas is coming soon. I understand how little time you have for surfing this holiday season and you told me about how much you were willing to upgrade but you were worried because you will not have enough time to do the surfing. I listened, like Santa, and granted your wish.

I just added a NO SURFING plan for you to enjoy while you enjoy your vacation with your family and friends. Whether you're out of town or just having fun this holiday season. I want you to not worry about anything.

Here is the details of the plan.

----------------------------------------------

NAME: ON VACATION PLAN 120% (NO SURFING REQUIRED)

ROI PLAN: 10% daily credited to your account for 12 days

TOTAL: 120% (20% Profit)

Cashout only after expiration of upgrade ( 12 days )

**** NO SURFING REQUIRED *****

---------------------------------------------

This plan is temporarily available only and will only be available until December 31, 2010.

So if you need a no surfing plan. Then this is it.

I hope you enjoy your holidays with your family and friends and have fun!

Login to your account now and make your upgrades.

Thank you and do have a pleasant holidays!

Chris

http://www.surefiresurf.com

This is usually the cycle of each autosurf after several weeks/months online they will add new plans and then bonuses, after which you know where it's heading.

Email news from admin and he is actually updating and installing better firewall. I know because i got problem in the day log in. So i started a chat via the support today and he fixed the problem for me.

It was temp blocked and got fixed in a second:) And paid in a second after.

The email:

On behalf of the whole SureFireSurf community, I want to inform you that we are still growing steadily despite the holiday seasons when everyone is so busy they still do not forget to drop by SureFireSurf.com and login, upgrade, surf and cashout! Let us keep the steady growth and smooth flow of things at SFS.

We are only 7 days away from Christmas! Isn't that a great thing! 2307 Members, 47 days? That is already a gift in itself and I consider it my gift from you this holidays. Thank you!

I am glad that we are more than halfway thru this month of December! Words cannot explain that and looking bright for 2011.

Ok now talking about the site updates and stuff like that. We have installed a new firewall system in place for better protection and safety of our website. You may have intermittent access to the website earlier today but that has been solved now and legitimate traffic will not be temporarily blocked now. So try logging in now, if you failed earlier.

Another important stuff is this. If you upgraded using LibertyReserve the past hours, you may want to e-mail me your transaction history so I can add your upgrades manually. But I will be checking from time to time my LR history to add them even before you e-mail me your information. But then you need to still e-mail me which plan you wanted that added.

The LR website is having problems with their IPN system, thus causing the automation of upgrades on their site to not work.

I noticed that there are less and less of members who are voting for SFS on the monitors now, perhaps this is caused by the holiday season where most people are busy, but thanks to some more members who spend time to do this. Thank you guys for doing that for me and SFS. Simply a great job!

I want to still invite everyone to join the discussion of SFS with me and your fellow members at the following forums. Let us make it a more sensible discussion rather than just "I GOT PAID" posts whenever you get paid. Let's discuss .

Im really impressed now, by the admin in sfs.

I think he has been doing a great work in a hard month as December is for all hyips/autosurfs.

Email news from admin and he is actually updating and installing better firewall. I know because i got problem in the day log in. So i started a chat via the support today and he fixed the problem for me.

It was temp blocked and got fixed in a second:) And paid in a second after.

The email:

On behalf of the whole SureFireSurf community, I want to inform you that we are still growing steadily despite the holiday seasons when everyone is so busy they still do not forget to drop by SureFireSurf.com and login, upgrade, surf and cashout! Let us keep the steady growth and smooth flow of things at SFS.

We are only 7 days away from Christmas! Isn't that a great thing! 2307 Members, 47 days? That is already a gift in itself and I consider it my gift from you this holidays. Thank you!

I am glad that we are more than halfway thru this month of December! Words cannot explain that and looking bright for 2011.

Ok now talking about the site updates and stuff like that. We have installed a new firewall system in place for better protection and safety of our website. You may have intermittent access to the website earlier today but that has been solved now and legitimate traffic will not be temporarily blocked now. So try logging in now, if you failed earlier.

Another important stuff is this. If you upgraded using LibertyReserve the past hours, you may want to e-mail me your transaction history so I can add your upgrades manually. But I will be checking from time to time my LR history to add them even before you e-mail me your information. But then you need to still e-mail me which plan you wanted that added.

The LR website is having problems with their IPN system, thus causing the automation of upgrades on their site to not work.

I noticed that there are less and less of members who are voting for SFS on the monitors now, perhaps this is caused by the holiday season where most people are busy, but thanks to some more members who spend time to do this. Thank you guys for doing that for me and SFS. Simply a great job!

I want to still invite everyone to join the discussion of SFS with me and your fellow members at the following forums. Let us make it a more sensible discussion rather than just "I GOT PAID" posts whenever you get paid. Let's discuss .

Im really impressed now, by the admin in sfs.

I think he has been doing a great work in a hard month as December is for all hyips/autosurfs.

I received that too, still I am not convinced to invest on this site yet. Seems like autosurfs has always the same in common, they don't have any big source of income to pay the members with the package they offer.

I received that too, still I am not convinced to invest on this site yet. Seems like autosurfs has always the same in common, they don't have any big source of income to pay the members with the package they offer.

No im not going another cycle now. My plan ended today, and the site was offline this morning. I listen in another forum that the admin is changing server. Well for me its a bit strange he didnt write this in the email update...

Ok newest rumours i have to say though i only readed it in another forum... the site has been under heavy ddos attack and the admin is moving server. The lost day in surfing will be available for everyone again after its been fixed. They will load the accounts with a extra day.

No im not going another cycle now. My plan ended today, and the site was offline this morning. I listen in another forum that the admin is changing server. Well for me its a bit strange he didnt write this in the email update...

Ok newest rumours i have to say though i only readed it in another forum... the site has been under heavy ddos attack and the admin is moving server. The lost day in surfing will be available for everyone again after its been fixed. They will load the accounts with a extra day.

I received this email from the admin, hope it clarify things. But well I am a bit convince that what has transpired is a sign that they aren't staying longer.

Dear Joan,

Great news! SureFireSurf.com has been successfully moved to a new and more powerful dedicated server. With this transfer, the DNS has not fully resolved in all locations as of the moment so if you want to access surefiresurf now and you still cannot load it or still see the "WEBSITE MOVED" page. Then you can do these steps to gain access to the website now.

For Windows Vista Users: http://209.236.125.252/vista.html

For Windows XP Users: http://209.236.125.252/xp.html

For Mac OS Users: http://decoding.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/how-to-edit-the-hosts-file-in-mac-os-x-leopard/

Just add the ip address 209.236.125.252 and domain surefiresurf.com or in some cases add another line , this time with www.surefiresurf.com .

If you are unsuccessful in doing the steps above, please wait for the DNS to fully resolve in your area or try to use proxy first.

I know this is not a convenient thing for you but trust me, this will be all worth it. Because the new server is much much more powerful and able to handle way more traffic than the previous one. Consider it a preparation for next years blast!

Join me on MMG discussion: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?showtopic=360946&view=getlastpost

Chris

The email is very good in telling whats up with the site, and the admin is obviously doing a great work getting the site back on track.

I think that if this site stays around until new year, he will have a lot of people joining the day after:)

Me for exampkle will start upgarding again and do the surf.

A new email update from admin: we do not need to surf the 25th

hope everyone is having a good time today. Christmas day is coming and everyone is excited about it , but let me disturb you for a while and ask you some questions.

Can you access the site now? With or without the www. prefix in the URL, you can still access it? Anyone in here who still sees the DEFAULT WEBSITE PAGE please be patient. It will resolve in your area soon.

I want to address this Turing Code issue that is being encountered by a limited number of members of Surefiresurf.com. In order for you to be able to get thru this problem when logging in. You need to try and clear your browser cache and temporary internet files. Then reload the page and wait for it to fully load. Give it a few seconds after it is fully loaded before you enter your login details and then try to login. If this fails, try to remove the www. prefix in the address bar for surefiresurf. Like this http://surefiresurf.com instead of http://www.surefiresurf.com . If this still fails, try the other way around , this time with the www. prefix.

Now if this does not work again for you, please try to use a different browser. Please understand that this minor issue is not caused by Surefiresurf.com not its servers. It is browser dependent.

I am sure you noticed that Surefiresurf is really growing despite this busy month. I don't know what to say except let's keep it up. Many of you really support SFS and thank you for that.

I think I have taken more time than you can spend today reading this newsletter but if you are not busy please visit the monitors page at http://www.surefiresurf.com/rateus.php and use the maxivote banner to vote for most monitors in one click. We already have 470+ votes at the moment and our target next is 1000 votes before the year ends. Can we do that? If you like SFS and appreciate my work, please vote. Not compulsary but would greatly help and will be considered a gift to me from you this Christmas.

Another thing you can do is meet us at the forum: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?showtopic=360946&view=getlastpost

Join our discussion and get to know fellow members and you can talk to me over there as well. Or if you have an urgent inquiry or problem with your account please contact me via the Live Chat button located on all pages of the site.

And the most important update for today, you are not required to surf on the 25th of December. All of those who will not surf for that day will get credited the next day (26th of December) . But if you can surf, it is better of course.

I hope that you will all have a great time this Christmas season with your families and friends. I am sure though, that you will have a great experience with Surefiresurf.

Now that the site is successfully moved to a new and more powerful dedicated server with high level of protection, be confident in participating in our program.

I got to go now. I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Enjoy it, it's only one day for a year that we celebrate this joyous and fun-filled day!

This is me again,

Chris Linton